Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 70. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I am considering renting my rig but I am fairly new - will you consider allowing me to rent my rig or do I need to do some work to become less of a newb first?   Wink

I have one 1.4 MH/s rig I can rent pretty quickly.  Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
By the time I upload some BTC on the site, all the rigs were rented...
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Which fee are you referring to? Do you mean price for hiring rig?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
now when you rent a rig is the fee for 24 hrs or just 12 hrs if 24 hrs you can make a little if for 12 hrs you will be wasting your money
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
More mining rig providers are needed! Comon, where is all interest that was here few days ago?

I'm interested in trying renting with your service on a 1.5Mh rig, just let me read the docs and configure Wink
I'm a bit concerned about my internet connection reliability, though... :-/
More mining rig providers are needed! Comon, where is all interest that was here few days ago?
Seeing the new prices Even I might lease my rigs lol  Grin
Already pimping your service on other threads lol

Yea, it is amazing how rigs can be rented for 200 or even more :/ I am keeping my prices at around 180.
But, it is true - all altcoins are rising now! So now is perfect time to hire a rig and mine yourself some coins before they reach top price.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Looks like I will have to increase that limit to 2 per person, not every provider from previous site wanted to be on list anymore?

frostamation: You still haven't configured your renting plans, no one can hire your rig!

long story short one of my risers went bad, fixed it let it be for a long time and now its back online shouldnt have any issues. also just did a fresh shutdown reboot so its up now and should stay at 100% if all goes well, of course if it goes down for any length of time i always offer either a generous refund or more mining time, customers choice. Only reason why i didnt want anyone mining on my rig until i knew it should be gtg is because i want my stats to be as perfect as can be, you know what they say happy customers happy operators. but anyways sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused anyone while waiting to get my rig back to perfection.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Prices are up because of pumps that are going on Smiley I went 0.02/mh/day just because I can get like 0.018 mining myself.

I dont blame you.. thats the right thing to do..
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Prices are up because of pumps that are going on Smiley I went 0.02/mh/day just because I can get like 0.018 mining myself.
legendary
Looks like I will have to increase that limit to 2 per person, not every provider from previous site wanted to be on list anymore?

frostamation: You still haven't configured your renting plans, no one can hire your rig!
Activity: 131
Looks like everything is working fine. Customers are rehiring machines. Log is clean, no errors. Let's move this on another level. Provide me rigs you want to be added! I will add all previous mining rig providers, because I know they weren't scammers. Send me PM with info I need.

Are you adding multiple rigs per provider now ? Cheesy
Looks like everything is working fine. Customers are rehiring machines. Log is clean, no errors. Let's move this on another level. Provide me rigs you want to be added! I will add all previous mining rig providers, because I know they weren't scammers. Send me PM with info I need.
It is not taking average values, but current. There are many stats that could be displayed, but haven't got to them yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It's back Smiley

Also djeZo what value do you use to get the current hashing power? In my personal webpage I made with the api to watch my rigs I always see 2.52Mh/s for Avg and never saw under 2.5Mh/s for 5s but on leaserig it's 2.50 and sometimes even less.
legendary
cant you just remove it for some time  Huh
Activity: 154
Removed my message because I was wrong Smiley

Hope reCaptcha gets sorted soon!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
other captcha requiring sites like the btc faucets are also down.
Looks like recaptcha is currently not working :/

Check: http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api

Nothing I can do about it :/ Until google fixes it, logins and registrations are not possible. I guess it will not take long time until it is fixed, so don't worry about it.
Pages:
Jump to: