Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 72. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
How do i register or login?

When i try to register it says i already registered and i can't login since i do not have password....
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Sounds good, I like the improvements.
Let us know what you need in order to add rigs, thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
How do I add own rig? Need to contact you?

Yes, I do not allow everyone to add own rig. I will still add new rigs manually. Otherwise, it is easy for scammers to put on their rigs, create new accounts everytime and scam many people that way. With manual addition of mining rig providers, I can vouch that added person is in fact the same person who sends me PM containing needed info and thus linked with profile on bitcointalk.

I see.

One thing, when I look into your rig I see :

Choose renting plan:
Hours   Price (BTC)   
12   0.022   N/A

Where N/A is where before checkbox was

That is because you have insufficient funds to perform Hire. If you have enough funds, then there is checkbox and if there is at least one checkbox, Hire button appears aswell.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
so both your rigs already gone I dont see hire me button

I can see hire on his rigs

I guess I need to deposit money before now as I have my personal BTC address. Let see

Yes, I do not allow everyone to add own rig. I will still add new rigs manually. Otherwise, it is easy for scammers to put on their rigs, create new accounts everytime and scam many people that way. With manual addition of mining rig providers, I can vouch that added person is in fact the same person who sends me PM containing needed info and thus linked with profile on bitcointalk.

I see.

One thing, when I look into your rig I see :

Choose renting plan:
Hours   Price (BTC)   
12   0.022   N/A

Where N/A is where before checkbox was

How you mean?

I can see hire on his rigs
legendary
IT IS UP, GOGOGO  Grin
Forgot to mention, all providers will have to send me some details again, this time, will be much less and most of things you will take care on your own (setting your mining rig address, btc, etc). I will provide more info soon on first page.

Sweet
Forgot to mention, all providers will have to send me some details again, this time, will be much less and most of things you will take care on your own (setting your mining rig address, btc, etc). I will provide more info soon on first page.
I am already running tests on server now, so far everything is looking good  Cool I will add 2 or 3 mining rig providers today, the ones who are prepared to even loose some money if something goes terribly wrong (but I doubt it could - BTC can't just disappear!).

You got my 2nd rig info, if you can add it, it would be perfect Smiley
I am already running tests on server now, so far everything is looking good  Cool I will add 2 or 3 mining rig providers today, the ones who are prepared to even loose some money if something goes terribly wrong (but I doubt it could - BTC can't just disappear!).
Activity: 168
I am looking to rent some rigs and for multiple days. pm me
legendary
The service is almost fully complete - I am polishing and testing now. Expect to come online this evening.

Waiting for this.. Every time I try to hire offline and inform the other person about the coin I want to mine they just don't reply ( I guess they see the profitability) ahaha Thats hilarious.. I should start a website and suggest coins to mine
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
The service is almost fully complete - I am polishing and testing now. Expect to come online this evening.

Grin
Unfortunately, the site will not be back today yet, because I have still around 20% of code to write and perform some testings. Hardware is ready, it is coming up tomorrow for sure. I will slowly add in new rig providers, one at a time.

Will you add multiple rigs per provider ?
legendary
anyone leasing rig right away let me know
Pages:
Jump to: