Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 74. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
is anyone leasing.. right now
im still leasing and i know others are as well, my rig is under contract for today but not for tomorrow. also made a website for all the operators so you can find them and contact them easily http://frostamationrig.wix.com/rentals    i know that sikman has a lot of open rigs, or had a lot of open rigs, some may still be open.

pool username was Kizami, it was rented  to 01:24 (24 hours).

if kizami paid for the service then djeZo would have the btc, and if thats the case im sure he either doesnt know about it and/or is working on it so any payments made are given to the proper parties. hopefully whoever rented your rig is reading this and they can contact you via PM and get the details worked out.

All payments went to mining rig providers directly. If you provided correct BTC address, then the payment must be there. There were delays, by my experience, up to 8 hours for certain payment by blockchain.info, but payment eventually always arrived.

I do not have anyone's BTCs, if that is what you are referring here.

To inform you about some updates; HDDs are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I am currently working on second version of leaserig. The first one I made was in a rush, code is ugly and a mess, also didn't use any database, just saving all in text files and then using synchronized objects to prevent possible data corruption. Now I am recoding to use proper database. Will implement local BTC wallet, so payments are first made to me, then forwarded to rig owners. This will help us to eliminate payment delays and get rid of that nasty possibility of two customers hiring same mining rig at the same time. In the future, renting queues will be possible and many many more Smiley
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Anyone got available rigs to rent rigth now?
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Yeah, djezo should got, but i think that he is busy now with new page, so i will bother him later abt it Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
im still leasing and i know others are as well, my rig is under contract for today but not for tomorrow. also made a website for all the operators so you can find them and contact them easily http://frostamationrig.wix.com/rentals    i know that sikman has a lot of open rigs, or had a lot of open rigs, some may still be open.

if kizami paid for the service then djeZo would have the btc, and if thats the case im sure he either doesnt know about it and/or is working on it so any payments made are given to the proper parties. hopefully whoever rented your rig is reading this and they can contact you via PM and get the details worked out.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How can i get my btc for leas? (0.0240 btc)
who rented your rig do you know? also did they rent your rig right when the website went down?
How can i get my btc for leas? (0.0240 btc)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Website is down since few hours.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I have to implement different database style and make local BTC wallet purchases. This will all come out with a new site - with a relaunch. Less complications that way.

No need for donations, I will be collecting fees when leaserig.net is back this time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
djeZo: I can remember, you have your BTC wallet number on the web but when its not working now, please give your wallet here, I will send you some little percent what I earned using leaserig.net to support your new HDD purchase...
 Wink
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
The server's HD is making funny noise. I think it is about to die out. I strongly suggest you stop renting via website (increase your prices so none will rent). It can die anytime from now on and if that happens, I will either have older backup and possibly latest rents would be lost. Additionally to that, I need to purchase new hardware first, so it may take some days for service to appear back on. Sorry for that.

I'm have VPS if you need... Wink

What are the parameters to be needed to get you out well?
Ok as a temp i have created and improved upon the google doc i was using to keep things organized until djeZo had a chance to implement it.

its now a website @    http://frostamationrig.wix.com/rentals

again this is temporary and if your an operator or customer you can go here to find info on rigs, terms and conditions, and contact the rig owners.

If anything needs to be changed or updated let me know.

****also my rig is now available if you would like to rent it for 24h please send me PM. 3.7Mh/s @ 0.064btc for 24hours.****
Activity: 154
Well, you can think of adding some % fee and getting yourself VPS to run this site.

I agree, I hadn't used this site yet but did not realize it was self-hosted in person.
Activity: 194
To whomever rented slaYer (pool username is Kizami), I have ssh'd into my rig and it's still mining away at your chosen pool. If you want to send me a PM I'd be happy to extend the lease or provide API access (just need your static IP), otherwise it will continue until 2am CET as per original lease agreement.

djeZo - I echo the comments of the other rig owners; please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Really appreciate this service that you've set up.

Edit: 2am CET has come and gone - slaYer (~1.8MH/sec) is open for leasing at .0167btc per MH/sec.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The person who rented Hyperion can send me a PM so I can send him an url with a login to see the rented rig. Everything is fine though, the rig is rented till 22h47 CET.

Unfortunately I didn't find how to permit just to modify pools so if you want to, send me a PM.

EDIT: Ok I found a way to allow to modify just the pools, I can provide you a web interface to manage the rig if you PM or email me Smiley
Activity: 126
To change channel, send me PM please...its possible 4 hours from now, then is night here, and for me tomorrow = 12 hours from now, during a whole rent day.
Im checking btctalk.org every hour or two.

We all know djeZo is hard working handy guy and he will work it out soon...

Thanks for the service you provide for all of us...
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
Replied to both PM's. It's all good Smiley Hope the OP will get to restore the backups to a VPS perhaps? They should fit into the free tier at Amazon EC2. No large traffic going back and forth, that requires computational powers.
Activity: 84
Can you PM me your pool info? It's currently mining on my accounts. I'll throw in an extra few hours too.
I sent you a PM silverwolf, i believe you had also rented one of my rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: