Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 75. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
If anyone renting my rigs right now wants to change pools, just let me know and I'll try to get to it as soon as possible.

For reference, here are the times my current rentals expire:

Satoshi: Mon Jan 20 02:39:09 CET 2014
ForkedChain: Sun Jan 19 21:01:56 CET 2014
ToTheMoon: Mon Jan 20 18:00:00 CET 2014

Just making sure my rental is working away on the solo mission I gave it before the web front end went down. That should be its priority until it expires please.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If anyone renting my rigs right now wants to change pools, just let me know and I'll try to get to it as soon as possible.

For reference, here are the times my current rentals expire:

Satoshi: Mon Jan 20 02:39:09 CET 2014
ForkedChain: Sun Jan 19 21:01:56 CET 2014
ToTheMoon: Mon Jan 20 18:00:00 CET 2014
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
but what with the payments?
Activity: 126
Web is down, but who has rented rig, it works well.
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Sad hope u will sort this out, and add fee.

PS. Who was on my rig?
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
I am having some issues with ForkedChain server as it shows as off-line for a little while now. Otherwise it has been really smooth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
WEBSITE IS OFF; HDD JUST DIED like expected. Sorry for the inconvenience. All customers will have to sort their leases out with rig providers directly.
Activity: 188
Well, you can think of adding some % fee and getting yourself VPS to run this site.
ya i just send djeZo a PM asking how much it will cost for new HD and if he can use btc, and if so i will gladly donate some btc and inform the rest of the pool operators who im sure would do the same.

I'm also not opposed to a small fee, either way works.
Activity: 131
Well, you can think of adding some % fee and getting yourself VPS to run this site.
The server's HD is making funny noise. I think it is about to die out. I strongly suggest you stop renting via website (increase your prices so none will rent). It can die anytime from now on and if that happens, I will either have older backup and possibly latest rents would be lost. Additionally to that, I need to purchase new hardware first, so it may take some days for service to appear back on. Sorry for that.
Activity: 84
Had a couple issues today with one of my rigs but I got it all fixed now.

Took the opportunity to update to sgminer with an optimized kernel. All my rigs are all ~100kh/s faster now! (not going to increase prices, don't worry)

Anyways, I have one rig available now so go get it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I've added few small features. The major two of them you can see on main page; one tells us how many hours machine was leased out and paid (OVER WEBSITE), another one tells recent stability. Unfortunately, I don't know what was the lease time for every provider, so I set them all to 24 hours, rigs I added recently, in past 24 hours start with 0 lease time.

Cool improvements Smiley

Instead of a separate spreadsheet it would be nicer to add an info field on the admin page where you can put those kind of information and show this field when a potential client click on Hire me.

Yes it would and im sure djeZo is working on it but to help out i have created the spreadsheet for the meantime, its temporary and is only meant to help out with operators/customers while djeZo works. Its made by me and im not affiliated with djeZo i just saw the need for it and to help out im giving my time to keep it updated plus i am an operator so it helps any future customers of mine as well.

Oh sure, I'm not saying it's a bad thing! I'm just suggesting a little improvement Wink

By the way you can add my terms:
Any downtime will be rounded up to the next full hour and added to the renting time + 1 hour for the inconvenience. For example: 1h20 downtime = 3h added.

Thanks Smiley
I've added few small features. The major two of them you can see on main page; one tells us how many hours machine was leased out and paid (OVER WEBSITE), another one tells recent stability. Unfortunately, I don't know what was the lease time for every provider, so I set them all to 24 hours, rigs I added recently, in past 24 hours start with 0 lease time.

Cool improvements Smiley

Instead of a separate spreadsheet it would be nicer to add an info field on the admin page where you can put those kind of information and show this field when a potential client click on Hire me.

Yes it would and im sure djeZo is working on it but to help out i have created the spreadsheet for the meantime, its temporary and is only meant to help out with operators/customers while djeZo works. Its made by me and im not affiliated with djeZo i just saw the need for it and to help out im giving my time to keep it updated plus i am an operator so it helps any future customers of mine as well.

***Also whoever rented my rig at the moment if you can PM me that would be great, cgwatcher restarted my rig because one of my gpu's fell below my set hashing threshhold so it restarted my computer, took less than 2 minutes and back online but pools get reset when this happens. I'm trying to come up with a way to solve this temporary until djeZo can add a permanent fix for this.
Activity: 350

Cool improvements Smiley

Activity: 307
Just want to add some info and terms for current and potential customers renting my rig(s).
Someone had a thread with a Google Doc explaining lease terms for everyone, maybe this can be added as well!

Any downtime experienced will be rounded UP to the nearest hour and lease extended that amount.

Example:
35 Minutes of Downtime = 1 Hour Lease Extension.
1 Hour 15 Minutes of Downtime = 2 Hour Lease Extention.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
other rig owners please check your lease time.

For my client I added a total of 4 hours extra for certain reason and it ended up being 5 hours

I checked this morning and now its 9 hours of extra time...
Activity: 131
djeZo, you might want to set timeout just a little less restrictive, my rig has been up 100% of the time, yet is shows 98%.
Pretty sure 2 sec is overkill, maybe make it 5?
updated the rig providers page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AireLS_7J9AidGlUV1FDNW5Qa1RObUpFM20tUkxEM0E&usp=sharing
also added a new section that has trust threads so users can click the link and be taken directly to the rig providers trust page.

If your a rig provider and need to update or add your info or if anything is wrong/changed please let me know via PM. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: