Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 78. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Do we need to wait till the transaction is confirmed ? I can see it on blockchain now

Yes, must get confirmed in 1 block at least.

Would be good if you can add sha256 miners in a seperate sheet too, and maybe a  CPU sheet !

Wink

All planned, but first other more important things to do. I need to find out why server website unresponsive sometimes. Looks like this is old bug from years. Will try another server software if it persists.

Good thing for customer will be "add hours" or "continue" - just pay another 6, 12 or 24 hours from the offer...
They dont need then to stop mining...

I am limiting lease times to max 24 hours in beta stage. This is here for the obvious reason that if something terrible happens, there is not much money lost. Once everything is working perfectly and stable for weeks, these time limits will be lifted off and features like you proposed added.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Do we need to wait till the transaction is confirmed ? I can see it on blockchain now
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Would be good if you can add sha256 miners in a seperate sheet too, and maybe a  CPU sheet !

Wink
legendary
You can security access service via: https://leaserig.net:81 (you will have to manually add certificate). Whoever doesn't like idea of parameters such as passwords being sent over in plain text, should rather use HTTPS.

Currently Down getting Error
HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error when I press Hire Me

Ok working now.. BTC sent now waiting for confirmation
legendary
You can security access service via: https://leaserig.net:81 (you will have to manually add certificate). Whoever doesn't like idea of parameters such as passwords being sent over in plain text, should rather use HTTPS.

Currently Down getting Error
HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error when I press Hire Me
Activity: 126
Good thing for customer will be "add hours" or "continue" - just pay another 6, 12 or 24 hours from the offer...
They dont need then to stop mining...
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Nice service, djeZo.
Unfortunately, I don't accept negative feedback.

LOL, nice one  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Good idea. I added my reputation thread to my signature as well. Any positive feedback is appreciated! Unfortunately, I don't accept negative feedback.
Trust thread added to my signature.

I would be happy if you post there all the experiences hiring my rig. Negative, possitive or thinks to make it even better.

tw0r
Activity: 231
decent idea, love it.
Activity: 188
whoever rented my rig(frostamation) please PM me, thanks.
Activity: 345
site is down  Undecided
Activity: 188
My rig is now available. I have it set at 3600kh/s which is very modest, usually is above that by 200-400kh/s. I will also through in my own downtime policy.

Downtime policy
Any downtime of my miner will result in one of two options, your choice, a refund of the downtime @ 0.00004027778btc per minute (which totals to a tiny over 0.058btc per day) or i add on 1.5minute per every minute of downtime(giving you 90seconds extra mining for ever 60 seconds my rig is down).

disclaimer
Any downtime of the pool of your choice will be your responsibility. I cant control the pool you mine with. My suggestion to any who want to rent this rig is to put more than one pool as a failover when you rent out the rig, if you need any help with that or any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Cgminer does not allow to run with non alive pools.First make sure pool is alive, then you can remove other pools.
Activity: 345
how to remove previous alive pool , i cant remove it everytime i click remove nothing happens also even i set priority to my pool it does not mine at all and my pool says it is dead :|
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
According rising prices of all the altcoins and my new electricity bill, I decided to rise prices a little bit.

Im sure it will worth you a lot.

Due high demand its best to lease a rig for a whole day, cos of the queue...
Altcoins have risen, yes, but difficulty as well...
I will not respond to PMs asking how to prepare everything or incomplete requests to add your mining rig. There is GUIDE on how to do it and clearly says what kind of data you have to provide me!
What about coding in some "frequently-leaser discount" in percents (%) for example...
Pages:
Jump to: