Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 79. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Due to high demand of this service, I have decided to add few mining rigs here and there. But prepare to sort things out with customers directly in case payment from blockchain.info is delayed! To make things more fair and at the same time take care of overall good support of the service, I will be adding only 1 rig per person and I will be taking rigs from more trusted members on this forum. So, additionally to rig info, provide me your trust thread.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I have 10 Rigs ready to rent out, OP advised he is not adding anymore new clients for now until issues are resolved

You can wait and use his service when its back online or for the mean time you can rent now off me now, since there is no backend to control your rigs you will have to give me your pool details and rental is for 24 hour slots, can't do anything shorter.

PC1 - 3.5MH  (5 x 280X)
PC2 - 1.2MH  (2 x 7950)
PC3 - 2.4MH  (4 x 7950)
PC4 - 2.5MH  (4 x 7950)
PC5 - 2.4MH  (4 x 79500
PC6 - 1.2Mh  (2 x 7950)
PC7 - 3.0MH  (5 x 7950)
PC8 - 0.6Mh  (1 x 79500
PC9 - 3.0MH  (5 x 7950)
PC10- 1.0MH  (1 x 280x + 5830) currently rented out for 24 hour as of NOW!! will be available 21:30 Saturday my timezone!

Price will be 0.0165 per MH for 24 hour use

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Whoever rented Venus and Saturn, please contact me in PM (provide me your ID or LINK). I will compensate you for the downtime with new lease.

ur cost is a bit high  Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Whoever rented Venus and Saturn, please contact me in PM (provide me your ID or LINK). I will compensate you for the downtime with new lease.

pm sent
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I have 10 Rigs ready to rent out, OP advised he is not adding anymore new clients for now until issues are resolved

You can wait and use his service when its back online or for the mean time you can rent now off me now, since there is no backend to control your rigs you will have to give me your pool details and rental is for 24 hour slots, can't do anything shorter.

PC1 - 3.5MH  (5 x 280X)
PC2 - 1.2MH  (2 x 7950)
PC3 - 2.4MH  (4 x 7950)
PC4 - 2.5MH  (4 x 7950)
PC5 - 2.4MH  (4 x 79500
PC6 - 1.2Mh  (2 x 7950)
PC7 - 3.0MH  (5 x 7950)
PC8 - 0.6Mh  (1 x 79500
PC9 - 3.0MH  (5 x 7950)
PC10- 1.0MH  (1 x 280x + 5830)

Price will be 0.0165 per MH for 24 hour use
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
anyone got idea how to test if my cgminer is set correctly and my rig is accessible from outside?
You can begin by checking your port API port is opened and listening : http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
Activity: 131
anyone got idea how to test if my cgminer is set correctly and my rig is accessible from outside?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Site is back up. I have no idea what happened, logs says nothing, had to restart GlassFish, now it is working...

Oh and to update you about blockchain.info issues; I did receive missing payment, but AFTER 6 HOURS!

So for all customers that get their payment lost - it is not lost, sometimes blockchain.info fucks it up and sends payment after very long time. For this reason I am stopping with adding new mining rigs until RPC with local BTC Client and customers logins are implemented. This will additionally help us because queues will be possible and thus mining rigs rented 24/7.

Thanks, I hope you will fix it soon =)

My rigs are waiting for customers.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
so presently all rigs are rented , lets c when any rig will be available to be rented again
Activity: 126
main page is down, I re-leased twor about an hour ago, it loaded the pending page, since then, no other pages will load for me..

I hope we solved this, i gave you another 2 hours, cos i was sleaping in the meantime.

What could be great if the leaser should backup his settings (when he has tens of pools set) and then load it again to new lease.
I so there, this guy has a few of them and now must he do it again.
Site is back up. I have no idea what happened, logs says nothing, had to restart GlassFish, now it is working...

Oh and to update you about blockchain.info issues; I did receive missing payment, but AFTER 6 HOURS!

So for all customers that get their payment lost - it is not lost, sometimes blockchain.info fucks it up and sends payment after very long time. For this reason I am stopping with adding new mining rigs until RPC with local BTC Client and customers logins are implemented. This will additionally help us because queues will be possible and thus mining rigs rented 24/7.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Only if you give the OP a small percentage fee Smiley
I think that's fair. Haha.

main page is down, I re-leased twor about an hour ago, it loaded the pending page, since then, no other pages will load for me..
Definitely down. I just want to confirm that my rigs are still mining away on the customer pools though.
Activity: 81
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Got my rigs running stable now. Also increased the hash rate on one of them by putting another fan right next to it! I expect people to be fighting over my rigs once they're up for grabs again Smiley.

Should I build a warehouse of mining rigs and rent out ~50MH/s through LeaseRig?

Only if you give the OP a small percentage fee Smiley
Activity: 84
Got my rigs running stable now. Also increased the hash rate on one of them by putting another fan right next to it! I expect people to be fighting over my rigs once they're up for grabs again Smiley.

Should I build a warehouse of mining rigs and rent out ~50MH/s through LeaseRig?
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
Some one put my rig to work

2.80 MH/s

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=rent&miner=Subway

Lease times -6 hrs, 12 hrs, and 24 hrs.

I paid for the rig 50 mins have passed. Still not confirmed.. Its already midnight here how  do we move forward now..

I purchased 24 hours on Subway as well and I am currently using it. Although I wasn't credited the full 24 hours. So how is this going to work out?

OP or Yeos can you guys resolve this ? so i wont be getting rig anyways... for the timebeing

They could probably queue you up. I am only going to hog 24 hours of it, and even less on Dora. Just have to support 42coin a little bit. You all can have them after that.

Yeos and his rig look like a good and trustworthy candidate as well with great service so far! Really pleased with both of the leasers. Even if slight issues have come up with alloted time, they are all solved quickly and professionally. This is still a busyness in its infancy though. Always wise to keep a weary eye out for issues.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

2.80 MH/s

I paid for the rig 50 mins have passed. Still not confirmed.. Its already midnight here how  do we move forward now..

I purchased 24 hours on Subway as well and I am currently using it. Although I wasn't credited the full 24 hours. So how is this going to work out?

OP or Yeos can you guys resolve this ? so i wont be getting rig anyways... for the timebeing
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!

2.80 MH/s

I paid for the rig 50 mins have passed. Still not confirmed.. Its already midnight here how  do we move forward now..

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

2.80 MH/s

Pages:
Jump to: