Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 77. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Current speed stats are refreshing very slowly due to few dead or unrensponsive mining rigs. But I think I am closer to the fix of unresponsive website.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
New coin is released, you want all hashing power you can get to mine in first days, looking at profit if it makes it to any exchange, would be one of my guesses.

That is correct.. Lets take an example from 42 which I mined only for few hours solo i had 24000 dents which i sold for around .45 BTC
you are always taking a risk when mining new coins. RPC/CAT paid of initially but on the other hand GFT,MOON,COYE,HOLYNOODLE etc failed but

soo... its a risk

If you know which coin to mine, you can make a real fortune. I mined 42 from the day it came out up to the day it hit cryptsy with my 5.5 MH/s. When it appeared on exchange and I saw a chance for price 400 BTC, I dumped all, which gave me 2.6 BTC (for ~5 days of mining - that is 0.5 BTC per day!). Unfortunately, I dumped too soo, if I had waited more time, I could have made 10+ BTC (2 BTC per day of mining!!!). This is just nice example that even with renting, it is possible to make loads of money, you just need to know what to mine and at what time.

I also earned nice amount on DOGE (4-5 BTC for few days of mining) and VEL (~3 BTC for few days of mining). There were other coins, but less profitable. Staying on multipools or simply mining regular established coins for low profit is waste of time in my opinion.

I was super unlucky with 42 first my pool credentials were hacked I lost 7k coins then my miner died in the middle of night solo mining Sad
New coin is released, you want all hashing power you can get to mine in first days, looking at profit if it makes it to any exchange, would be one of my guesses.

That is correct.. Lets take an example from 42 which I mined only for few hours solo i had 24000 dents which i sold for around .45 BTC
you are always taking a risk when mining new coins. RPC/CAT paid of initially but on the other hand GFT,MOON,COYE,HOLYNOODLE etc failed but

soo... its a risk

If you know which coin to mine, you can make a real fortune. I mined 42 from the day it came out up to the day it hit cryptsy with my 5.5 MH/s. When it appeared on exchange and I saw a chance for price 400 BTC, I dumped all, which gave me 2.6 BTC (for ~5 days of mining - that is 0.5 BTC per day!). Unfortunately, I dumped too soo, if I had waited more time, I could have made 10+ BTC (2 BTC per day of mining!!!). This is just nice example that even with renting, it is possible to make loads of money, you just need to know what to mine and at what time.

I also earned nice amount on DOGE (4-5 BTC for few days of mining) and VEL (~3 BTC for few days of mining). There were other coins, but less profitable. Staying on multipools or simply mining regular established coins for low profit is waste of time in my opinion.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I have 10 Rigs ready to rent out, OP advised he is not adding anymore new clients for now until issues are resolved

You can wait and use his service when its back online or for the mean time you can rent now off me now, since there is no backend to control your rigs you will have to give me your pool details and rental is for 24 hour slots, can't do anything shorter.

PC1 - 3.5MH  (5 x 280X) Rented out http://leaserig.net/
PC2 - 1.2MH  (2 x 7950)
PC3 - 2.4MH  (4 x 7950) Rented out for 48 hours -  Avail Monday 11am My time AEST
PC4 - 2.5MH  (4 x 7950) Rented out for 48 hours -  Avail Monday 11am My time AEST

PC5 - 2.4MH  (4 x 79500
PC6 - 1.2Mh  (2 x 7950)
PC7 - 3.0MH  (5 x 7950) Rented out for 48 hours -  Avail Monday 11am My time AEST
PC8 - 0.6Mh  (1 x 79500
PC9 - 3.0MH  (5 x 7950)
PC10- 1.0MH (1x280x + 5830)

Price will be 0.0170 per MH for 24 hour use

Renting PC out via PM  until OP can get my PC's listed online
Activity: 188
Before I begin if any rig provider or djeZo has an issue with this let me know and ill take it down. I made this to help the rig providers and customers/future customers. It is only temporary as I know djeZo is working hard on this service. This is only meant to help the rig providers and relieve djeZo temporarily while he works.

ATT all rig providers

I have made a google doc which all can access that shows each provider and their rig(s) settings. I have filled in all information in for my rig already. This is not to show current BTC ratio MH/s ect ect (it is listed on the spreadsheet but the spreadsheet is updated manually for the moment). It is mainly a place for the rig providers to supply terms/conditions for their rigs so each customer/ future customer can see what they are getting before and during renting of the rigs.

I know djeZo plans to empliment something of this nature later on and this is only temporary. It would help if maybe djeZo can post the link on the first page so people can always know where it is instead of looking for it as well.

*for rig providers please PM with details of your terms conditions and i will add them to the spreadsheet.

For customers/ future customers please see disclaimer at the bottom of spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AireLS_7J9AidGlUV1FDNW5Qa1RObUpFM20tUkxEM0E#gid=0
legendary
ya i waited a bit too long haha rookie mistake lol
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

soo... its a risk

I made like 0.5 BTC on MOON, dumped just after it showed on exchange.
legendary

soo... its a risk
I like the idea of the service, but I am confused about the profitability here.

(I know the mining rigs are all rented now, but I am creating an example using the listed hashrate and costs.)

So if I go to http://leaserig.net/ and rent Jupiter for 24 hours, I am charged 0.0470 BTC (around $36 or so).  I get the proceeds from that 24 hours of mining.  As of this writing, the most profitable coin right now according to coinwarz.com is Franko coin, which would gain me ~$25.  Umm...profit? 

How does this make me money?  Maybe middlecoin or something gets a slightly better profit?  But 25% more?  In any case, if those calculations about turned out to show a profit for the lessee, why wouldn't the owner of the hardware use it to mine coins?

So that's what confuses me, maybe there is another way to rent these to gain a profit.  Or maybe the lessee is hoping for the value of the coin to improve and make the money later?

I fully expect that I have missed something here, please enlighten me! 

Thanks!

I think the idea is there are a lot of people that wish they could mine when coins come out or when there are special promotions (like Earthcoin now is 2x payout) but they don't have their own rigs.

This allows them to mine through others for a slight premium!

I've been mining Digibytes which aren't on an exchange yet, speculating that what I've mined will be worth more than what I paid.
Activity: 70
I like the idea of the service, but I am confused about the profitability here.

(I know the mining rigs are all rented now, but I am creating an example using the listed hashrate and costs.)

So if I go to http://leaserig.net/ and rent Jupiter for 24 hours, I am charged 0.0470 BTC (around $36 or so).  I get the proceeds from that 24 hours of mining.  As of this writing, the most profitable coin right now according to coinwarz.com is Franko coin, which would gain me ~$25.  Umm...profit? 

How does this make me money?  Maybe middlecoin or something gets a slightly better profit?  But 25% more?  In any case, if those calculations about turned out to show a profit for the lessee, why wouldn't the owner of the hardware use it to mine coins?

So that's what confuses me, maybe there is another way to rent these to gain a profit.  Or maybe the lessee is hoping for the value of the coin to improve and make the money later?

I fully expect that I have missed something here, please enlighten me! 

Thanks!
I will add one more rig today, from someone trusted and with reputation here. PM me with details! And please, make sure your ports are properly configured!
Sent you details of my rig, hope you can add it. I love the idea and I really wish to take part in it. Thanks!

Hey I caught your rig when it was at 0.016 BTC / MHs / Day and sent 0.0224 BTC for 24 hours.

However, after 4 confirms the rig doesn't show as pending payment and my page doesn't work!
Here is the transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/62fe0a814c54ee266c2122b7709c2cb6eb7385ddb884bb1a6f30ee1f584ea21b

I can upload a picture of the page showing me to pay 0.0224 BTC if necessary also.

This was resolved between myself and s4ndm4ns with no issues.
Thanks for quick response.

Zukii please consider adding your feedback to my trust thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/s4ndm4ns-trust-thread-420531
Thanks!
I will add one more rig today, from someone trusted and with reputation here. PM me with details! And please, make sure your ports are properly configured!
Sent you details of my rig, hope you can add it. I love the idea and I really wish to take part in it. Thanks!

Hey I caught your rig when it was at 0.016 BTC / MHs / Day and sent 0.0224 BTC for 24 hours.

However, after 4 confirms the rig doesn't show as pending payment and my page doesn't work!
Here is the transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/62fe0a814c54ee266c2122b7709c2cb6eb7385ddb884bb1a6f30ee1f584ea21b

I can upload a picture of the page showing me to pay 0.0224 BTC if necessary also.

This was resolved between myself and s4ndm4ns with no issues.
Thanks for quick response.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Thanks to everyone for using my systems to mine with!!

I have also started a rep thread, however I can't put it in my signature until I get my post count up!!

So if anyone that has leased my system desire to leave reputation ( much appreciated ) you can do so here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phreakks-reputation-thread-420638

Here is the transaction:

Activity: 84
My 3.1MH rig just became available if anyone needs some hashing power.

Edit: haha never mind. You guys are fast.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I also made the settings and sent my details afternoon.
However I havent got reputation here, Im agree that you receive the lease fee, and you forward it when the period ended.
Pages:
Jump to: