Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 81. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
hey there.
just rented rig ToTheMoon, for 1 hour everything works smooth. now I wanted to rent rig venus for 12 hours. made payment (just needs to confirm Wink). but when I click on my personal link, I get a http 500 error and it says:

type Exception report

messageInternal Server Error

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 9

root cause

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 9

Just wanted to let you know. The link for my already rented rig works fine without a problem.

EDIT: seems like it is working now
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
No, I rented only Saturn Smiley

Djezo, paid the 0.0005, you can manually enable it?
I'm sorry for the problem Embarrassed

Edit:

Thanks for the new link in PM Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Did you also rent Dora??
I have payment in wallet .0005 short as well. Manual lease can be made when the remainder is sent. I'm not sure if the system will automatically work.

I checked on Cryptsy, you have to ADD .0005 to your amount for the fee, it will show the amount you are actually sending under Net Withdrawal in Green numbers.

Yea, I added additional warning to renting page so they will read it - full amount has to be sent, otherwise it will not work! Manual activation is needed then. Pending rent has to be cancelled and new created.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Did you also rent Dora??
I have payment in wallet .0005 short as well. Manual lease can be made when the remainder is sent. I'm not sure if the system will automatically work.

I checked on Cryptsy, you have to ADD .0005 to your amount for the fee, it will show the amount you are actually sending under Net Withdrawal in Green numbers.
I forgot about fee payments cryptsy ... How pays 0.0005 it will be accepted?
great idea! I rented a Saturn for 12 hours and wait for the acceptance of payment. This is done automatically?

I see you did payment, but 0.0005 too short, the system will not take it.

So what you are trying to do is to create something similar to cex.io but for scryptcoin?
In a much slower & less smooth-way?

Didn't got if you can choose which scryptcoin to mine (mining-ignorant-proof?).

Yeh, you can choose which coin to mine.
Activity: 266
Help and Love one another ♥
So what you are trying to do is to create something similar to cex.io but for scryptcoin?
In a much slower & less smooth-way?

Didn't got if you can choose which scryptcoin to mine (mining-ignorant-proof?).
great idea! I rented a Saturn for 12 hours and wait for the acceptance of payment. This is done automatically?
Activity: 126
I have a situation here - have payment in my wallet, but cant see anybody renting it - and there is "rent me" on the leaserig.net.

How much you got? Maybe hearnomore rented your rig...

PM
I have a situation here - have payment in my wallet, but cant see anybody renting it - and there is "rent me" on the leaserig.net.

How much you got? Maybe hearnomore rented your rig...
Adding of new mining rigs halted for now. I am totally overflooded with work that I simply cannot put up with adding new rigs on. I will add few again tomorrow. For now, there are still some free and not being rented.
Activity: 304
It doesn't matter which client you use. I have sent you PM, your renting is compensated with one of my rigs. Enjoy using it.

I appericate your effort to resolve this. This is great customer service right here. I plan on still using this service in the future.
It doesn't matter which client you use. I have sent you PM, your renting is compensated with one of my rigs. Enjoy using it.
I am looking into it... Blockchain is actually processing all transfers.

Has status changed to pending before ? Or was never in pending state?

Don't know, I went from the page that told me where to send the BTC and then I opened the link that told me to wait until payment.

Any update?

Not yet, is there some blockchain expert? I am lost in these payments...

However, for everyone else it works just fine, there are no issues at all...

Is it due to me using Multibit for my BTC wallet?

I was trying it using MultiBit BTC wallet and it works fine 4 me...

Don't know, I went from the page that told me where to send the BTC and then I opened the link that told me to wait until payment.

Any update?

Is it due to me using Multibit for my BTC wallet?

Any update?

Activity: 252
howdie i have sent a pm with my rig information let me know when it is up thanks!
Activity: 774
Been using this service couple times. Rented from hendo420 and djeZo. both worked well and no problems occured. i'm going to continue using this!

Any update?
Pages:
Jump to: