Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 80. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
I just sent a PM to phreakk and I might double the information here as well. Since some of the rigs are going down for maintenance you could look into using the latest scrypt .cl kernel and SGminer software to up the productivity of each rig. Unless you are doing that already. That way you can justify having higher prices. Although not as high as 200 BTC, like that one gentleman is advertising there. He is not going to get any fish Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
One of my fans stopped and I had to do the same thing. It's obviously that phishing warning that is causing all these hardware problems.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Customers of Venus and Saturn: I am having some hardware issues. Your leases will be extended to compensate this.
Activity: 131
Just a heads up to people looking to rent, make sure the BTC is good to go immediately.

I sent payment to manifest23 for a rig some ~30 minutes or so after I clicked the hire button and someone got in before me!
We're resolving it between ourselves now with no issues but this issue wouldn't have happened if I had the bitcoins ready to send when I clicked hire Smiley

+1 to manifest23 for speedy communication and issue resolution
No, there should be no issues.
djeZo, if i have cgwatcher on my rig and cgminer is already handled by cgwatcher via api, would that be a problem or it will work in this config?
What you want belongs to another thread, it is not related to this service. This service only enables you access to rented mining rigs.

Alright, sorry if I posted a little off-topic then Smiley
What you want belongs to another thread, it is not related to this service. This service only enables you access to rented mining rigs.
@Silverwolf_Ru, You can try this: http://us.trademybit.com

If that is a Multipool, I would like no part of it. Really opposed to the ideas of Multipools, and what they do to the coins they jump on to. The Difficulty condition I had in mind should switch between a single pool, and my solo mining. So it could be limited to Getwork protocols only? For example if difficulty on 42coin drops below 30 then switch to this address, only if it is a Getwork one. Would that be feasible to implement at all? I am just throwing my two Dents out there in hopes someone might like my silly ideas ^^
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Seems like a great idea, hoping it catches on.

I've PMed you details of one rig, I've got another one built and ready and another maybe on the way.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
@Silverwolf_Ru, You can try this: http://us.trademybit.com
Would it be possible to implement pool switching on conditions? For example if a pool's Difficulty goes below a User-set threshold it should be given priority. That feature will be very useful in mining 42Coin. Mine solo when the Difficulty is low, in a pool when it's high. That coin's Difficulty changes a lot and rather quickly, so it is hard to keep up with manually.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Yes, your pool will be set until the new renter will not change on their own.
Quick question, when rig is not rented, can owner set his own pool and mine until next rent ?
I would be willing to rent couple of my rigs if that was possible, but without that, I am affraid of idle time.
Thank you very much Phreakk for excellent service and renting me a mining rig. So far it's going smooth and I am very pleased with your feedback and service! If I could raise your karma I certainly would. This lease will help me support my favorite coin with the hash power I need, without going out in the blizzards to acquire new hardware! If this catches on, we would be one of the first pioneers in the mining rig lending and leasing business. Lets hope we won't loose our hearts, even if your services grow to be world-famous! Cheesy (One can dream, eh?)
There was one parsing bug, I got it now, should work fine.

The payment issues are there due to slowness of blockchain service. I know that yesterday, I go payment almost instantly the moment I sent (30 sec or less was visible on network), now it takes 20 or more minutes... :/

For some serious service, I will have to keep customers BTC in a wallet (upload BTC ahead method). That way, I will be able to implement queues for renting and there will be no possibility for 2 persons to hire same rig if sending money at same time.

Why not run the bitcoin daemon locally if blockchain.info is causing delays. Or are you watching ppls addresses on blockchain.info and providing the rig owners address to the renter?

I am using this service: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

And yeah, looks like blockchain.info is actually loosing money! I sent small amount almost 1 hour ago and it has been almost fully confirmed, and I am still not getting any back... Well, maybe it will come, after few hours, but still, this is not very good for this service where people want to get hands on their mining rig asap.

Looks like implementation of local wallet will be needed sooner or later.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Two of my rigs will be available in a couple of minutes. Better act fast if you want to grab them Smiley.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The payment issues are there due to slowness of blockchain service. I know that yesterday, I go payment almost instantly the moment I sent (30 sec or less was visible on network), now it takes 20 or more minutes... :/

For some serious service, I will have to keep customers BTC in a wallet (upload BTC ahead method). That way, I will be able to implement queues for renting and there will be no possibility for 2 persons to hire same rig if sending money at same time.

Why not run the bitcoin daemon locally if blockchain.info is causing delays. Or are you watching ppls addresses on blockchain.info and providing the rig owners address to the renter?

I would do something along these lines.

When someone initiates a rental. A new btc address is created and given to them. Then you poll the wallet looking for a 0 confirm on that address.

Then you initiate a send from that address to the rig owners address after 1 confirm.

Did you also rent Dora??
I have payment in wallet .0005 short as well. Manual lease can be made when the remainder is sent. I'm not sure if the system will automatically work.

I checked on Cryptsy, you have to ADD .0005 to your amount for the fee, it will show the amount you are actually sending under Net Withdrawal in Green numbers.

I have rented the Dora server and have sent you a Personal message. Thank you for providing such a service phreakk, zero and others Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: