Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 83. (Read 106957 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Do you plan on adding a sha-256 option? I have an asicminer blade that I could rent out.

How do you adjust the blade on the fly?  Mine require a hard reset to change anything?

I suppose you can script the stratum-proxy change?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do you plan on adding a sha-256 option? I have an asicminer blade that I could rent out.
Activity: 307
Yea, now for all new mining rig providers, before you start making your renting plans, make sure pool management works. Add new pool and it should get added. Then try pool switching and pool removing. All these functions must work. After this is confirmed to be working, then start preparing renting plans.

Yes, I second this. PLEASE test the pool management!!
I had a config issue, this was the way I made sure it all worked!!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Many thanks to djeZo for super fast response times and situation management, phreakk for quickly making the adjustments and extending lease time accordingly, and manifest23 for speedy communication of his issue and also making it right with partial refund.

Great start so far if you ask me!! Smiley

Please be sure you 'check-out' your provider before renting. Ultimately djeZo is not in control of who rents their rigs, and whether or not they work properly. Luckily the two folks I rented from were very responsive and helpful - but this is the internet, so do be careful, and cautious about renting from someone you cannot find any positive information or rep about.
Activity: 84
Whomever rented my rig please message me. You rented my rig before I was finished the installation process Smiley. I had to restart cgminer to fix some bugs and you need to add your pool information again.

I'll refund you for whatever time you missed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Yea, now for all new mining rig providers, before you start making your renting plans, make sure pool management works. Add new pool and it should get added. Then try pool switching and pool removing. All these functions must work. After this is confirmed to be working, then start preparing renting plans.
Working great, it was very easy to setup as well. There might be more rigs coming!

Sent you a PM but wanted to post here as well in case you didn't see it - I have rented your rig, but am unable to create a new pool to point it to. djeZo says you like need to 'configure permissions on cgminer'

If you could please extend my lease time to account for the time I've spent mining your own coins, would greatly appreciate it also Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I have 10 rigs ready for scrypt mining, just over 20,000KH is there enuff demand to rent these all now? Let me know when this goes live and its all working

its live beta. You can offer your hashing power now.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I am having trouble getting CGminer setup for use with this service, if you want my rig to join 2.1 MH/s, I will need some help getting it configured, possibly an instance of TeamViewer to do it.

Thanks,

DebitMe
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I have 10 rigs ready for scrypt mining, just over 20,000KH is there enuff demand to rent these all now? Let me know when this goes live and its all working
I am having a strange issue with CurrentSpeed display. It is just cosmetic bug, but annoying as hell. When you provide your rig, please make sure to be cgminer 3.7.2 and have log parameter set to 5 (or default - simply erase this parameter). Until I work on solution - and I am getting mad, since I simply don't find the cause of error.
Activity: 307
Working great, it was very easy to setup as well. There might be more rigs coming!
I assume that the miners will also be running cgminer?

Any chance you could include cgminer-jane as an option as well to mine scrypt-jane coins?

I was thinking about scrypt-jane yes. The biggest issue I see with this is that different miner software has to be used, so there is no easy way to perform "switch". API should not differentiate too much, so this is not the issue. What we can accomplish is that mining rig providers decide on their own whether they would provide scrypt mining rig or scrypt-jane mining rig and of course, this has to be noted somewhere on frontend so customers know what to rent.
Activity: 420
I added one of my rigs for rent. Damn good price too.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I still can't get passed the captcha, it just goes back to the entering the captcha and there is no error message or anything.

Try another web browser. IE, firefox, chrome,...

There are more rigs now, so grab them while they are still available!

Don't use Safari  Undecided haha
Activity: 140
I assume that the miners will also be running cgminer?

Any chance you could include cgminer-jane as an option as well to mine scrypt-jane coins?
I still can't get passed the captcha, it just goes back to the entering the captcha and there is no error message or anything.

Try another web browser. IE, firefox, chrome,...

There are more rigs now, so grab them while they are still available!
Activity: 154
There were exactly 2 simultaneous rents for same rig. I don't know if someone did that on purpose or there was really bad timing. Anyway, whoever got hang-out in this situation can wait for current lease to expire or contact me for refund of BTCs.

Haha, bad timing. I was trying to nab it right when it expired, but couldn't get my QT client to load and so I'm guessing someone beat me to it. PM sent. Smiley
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
This is awesome, I'm interested in potentially leasing one or two of my rigs!
Pages:
Jump to: