Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 86. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Sorry about the faulty picture. These were taken when I was testing. New live rates are way better  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
This could be awesome, but I'm not playing $800 for 1 hour of mining @ those rates
I am already under attack. LOL @ hacker newb who is bruteforcing me. You better go bruteforce some newb exchanges. You are just wasting your time and resources here. Even if you could get inside (which you won't), max. you could possibly steal is somewhere around 20 or 30$ worth of BTC. Is this really worth your time???  Grin Even hackers are so fucking stupid that I cannot believe it haha.

To all people that sent me PMs. I will reply to them soon.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I'm giving them a spin, and both workers are working flawlessly so far after an hour. Would be nice if there was a 24 hour option. Smiley
All owners of mining rigs who wants to rent out your rigs, don't be shy and contact me. I will provide some more detailed instructions on what has to be done and provided to get hooked up in the system.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Where does the money come from? Why wouldn't I just mine instead of leasing? If someone thinks they can make x dollars using my hashpower, why wouldn't I just mine instead of letting someone else use it and only getting a fraction of the profits...

you lease your rig out for more than the most profitable coin. people are willing to pay.

We lease 1/2 of our rigs as a sort of insurance policy.  I always hope the leasers make more than we would have made with the leased mining power and that is the goal.  I've walked several people through the different scrypt coins and multi pools to try and achieve the best profit.  The goal is that if rigs are leased out to others then they will bear a portion of the risk (about 40% in this case) so we can plan upgrades and new equipment.  Additionally when you plan correctly you can lease out say 5-10 rigs and purchase a new rig.  Since leasers pay upfront you can purchase the new rig 1 week earlier than if you mined with the rig yourself.

A lot of people are chasing after quick profits from leasing.  At some point customer will stop leasing if you don't truly try and make profit for your leasers.

Just my 2 satoshis.

I've actually started putting buy it now prices in auctions and I plan to change the BIN price to whatever middle-coin or multi-coin would be expected to payout in order to prevent leasers from paying more than I would be expected to make.

2 more satoshis.

Power/space/cooling are a huge issue for a lot of people.  If you have cheap (*free) power/hosting/network/maintenance/supporting hardware) leasing out rigs is almost entirely profit for the Provider and can be more profitable to the Renter since they don't have to finance rigs and pay power/cooling etc.

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Where does the money come from? Why wouldn't I just mine instead of leasing? If someone thinks they can make x dollars using my hashpower, why wouldn't I just mine instead of letting someone else use it and only getting a fraction of the profits...

you lease your rig out for more than the most profitable coin. people are willing to pay.

We lease 1/2 of our rigs as a sort of insurance policy.  I always hope the leasers make more than we would have made with the leased mining power and that is the goal.  I've walked several people through the different scrypt coins and multi pools to try and achieve the best profit.  The goal is that if rigs are leased out to others then they will bear a portion of the risk (about 40% in this case) so we can plan upgrades and new equipment.  Additionally when you plan correctly you can lease out say 5-10 rigs and purchase a new rig.  Since leasers pay upfront you can purchase the new rig 1 week earlier than if you mined with the rig yourself.

A lot of people are chasing after quick profits from leasing.  At some point customer will stop leasing if you don't truly try and make profit for your leasers.

Just my 2 satoshis.

I've actually started putting buy it now prices in auctions and I plan to change the BIN price to whatever middle-coin or multi-coin would be expected to payout in order to prevent leasers from paying more than I would be expected to make.
Updated first post. I am looking for few mining rig providers to add them up Smiley You get payments directly in your BTC wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1232
it looks amazing keep up the good work man.
legendary

Website is up! Leaserig.net
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Main page where you can select rig you would like to rent. You can examine each provider by click on him - that will redirect you to provider's profile on this forum.

Once you decide which rig you would like to rent, you click HIRE ME button and following page displays. Select renting plan, enter captcha and hit HIRE button.

You get BTC address where you have to send payment. Additionally you are provided with unique randomly generated ID (LINK) which serves you to access your miner easily with no hassle of registrations and login pages. But keep it safe and never give it out to others!

Once payment is processed, you can access miner page, where you can view stats, manipulate pools and restart cgminer.

Mining rig providers will get access to special page, where they can view stats, manipulate pools, restart cgminer, terminate hiring plans and create new free-of-charge hiring plans. In the future I will add possibility to create own renting plans.

Time has been an issue for me lately, I have to take care of my rig too (power plug got burned, so I need to fix this asap), and I see there is high demand for this kind of service, so I am pushing all my free time into development. Stay tuned, will post some more today...
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
For me looks like a great idea, because electricity here is expensive and I don't have so much profit with my mining rig (only one r9 280x  Sad), so in near future I would definitely rent a rig.

+1 I have the same issue, electricity costs are enormous in my country.
legendary
this will be a good service. best of luck I wish you much success
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Add us im intrested i will rent one
[email protected]
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
great idea. Hope it goes live soon.
When it is coming online, I will update this thread.

Forgot to mention this; I would add support for "default" pools. When rig(s) are not rented, these default pools come in action so you do not "loose" money with non-rented rigs. Managing of default non-rented pools would be the same as if you are customer (check picture).
Pages:
Jump to: