Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 85. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
The website is showing as a phishing threat, and it is preventing me from being able to rent some hashes, it seems to reset after I enter the captcha.

Which browser are you using?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The website is showing as a phishing threat, and it is preventing me from being able to rent some hashes, it seems to reset after I enter the captcha.
OK now the whole service is much more friendly for mining rig providers. Now I need more of you - come and offer your service! It is not so hard to establish everything together now.
Activity: 126
Nice idea...

Leasing mining rig have to pay u electricity, HW and some extra profit...

Little bit higher profit than multipools offering - it means in my case and circumstances around 0.02BTC/day/MHs...

EDIT: wow - your setting prices are very well for a hardware owners - when could this work, it will be great.

Maybe there is neccesary to make some queue of people wants to hire a rig, cos of the delays between hiring...
Few more mins and mining rig providers will not have to establish Bitcoin client with RPC access anymore. I am doing some final tests right now...
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Sent a PM about including my rig at start of launch.

Suggestions, include a queue for rented rigs, minimize the downtime in between leasers by allowing someone to sign up to take control of rig right after someone's lease ends.  This way the same person could either keep going with their initial contract undisturbed, or if they let it run out, a new person could already be queued to start and it would not have to switch to my pool for half a round (which is actually losing profits for me based on some payout methods).

Just a suggestion, I like the site and idea.

I already have this planned. And I was also thinking about bidding - similar to sell/buy orders on exchanges. But this is quite some coding. I need to know first whether this is worth working on or not / ie. if there will be enough mining rig providers at all.

You might as well make it a bidding system.  xxx available khash/mhash.  Users bid xBTC per khash?  highest bidder wins per hour/day/week whatever?

Suggestions, include a queue for rented rigs, minimize the downtime in between leasers by allowing someone to sign up to take control of rig right after someone's lease ends.  This way the same person could either keep going with their initial contract undisturbed, or if they let it run out, a new person could already be queued to start and it would not have to switch to my pool for half a round (which is actually losing profits for me based on some payout methods).

I already have this planned. And I was also thinking about bidding - similar to sell/buy orders on exchanges. But this is quite some coding. I need to know first whether this is worth working on or not / ie. if there will be enough mining rig providers at all.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Will take a look into it, thank you, that could be really great improvement to the system, because BTC Client setup is long painful.
donator
It's for the children!
Easy suggestions are welcomed of course. Is there an easy API for searching around btc blockchain?

Fixed few bugs and updated admin panel with:
- ability to change miner rigs IP and port (cgminer API)
- ability to add/remove renting plans

https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

https://blockchain.info/q
Easy suggestions are welcomed of course. Is there an easy API for searching around btc blockchain?

Fixed few bugs and updated admin panel with:
- ability to change miner rigs IP and port (cgminer API)
- ability to add/remove renting plans
donator
It's for the children!
Why exactly don't you just have the buyer/leaser pay directly to the rig owner?

This is exactly how I have it setup now. Buyer pays directly to the rig owner.

I should learn to read.

Yes, just read API-README.txt in cgminer folder. There are instructions on how to limit access to specific commands only.
Thank you, went over it a little bit,
I think you should add what commands you need  - or just add them in the tutorial along with the --api-listen
example -
--api-groups P:switchpool,more_commands_you_need_privilege_to --api-listen --api-allow P:89.212.242.33 --api-port 7777

BTC RPC is needed so leaserig.net can detect when payment is received. Otherwise, manual job is needed on approving payments. Like I said, you should provide NEW BTC client, that starts with 0.0 balance and regularly withdraw money from that wallet.
Giving control over a wallet seems fishy, i would not just trust someone with that even if the wallet is empty - what's keeping you if the business crashes to take back what ever BTC is in all of your users' wallets?

I really like the idea, and i would rather you just sending auto payouts to an address like all other btc sites do.
I have 3 M/h machine i want to add and another 2M/h coming soon Smiley

quick edit : plus - would you add the option of workers so i can put all my small machines as one? (1M/h , 300K/h, 750 K/h)

Check this first: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-how-to-rent-your-rig-on-leaserignet-scrypt-sha256-417092 and post there regarding HOW-TO configure all for being able for rent.

If the business crashes I could simply not do any auto payments at all. It is kinda the same, in both cases mining rig providers have to trust me, but with this method, they get payment much sooner (else, for each BTC payment there is waiting to get fully confirmed on my wallet). Now you get pending payment in YOUR wallet the exact same moment customer pays for service. The only drawback of this method is that you need to establish another BTC client and wallet. Ultimately, this method will be deprecated, but there is more work I need to do to implement all auto payout methods.

Each mining rig is linked to single cgminer instance. If you can hook more miners inside single cgminer (eg. more video cards in single cgminer), then they are all visible as single mining rig on website. Otherwise, there are multiple rigs. Keep in mind that there aren't many pools around to support multiple workers with same name, so at the end, you have to configure each cgminer instance to use different username thus having different access pages to mining rigs.

Isn't there a way to use blockchain.info or coinbase callbacks to make this all happen without accessing BTC RPC on the rigs?

I'm not willing to poke a hole inbound or outbound in the firewalls covering my rigs.

This is exactly how I have it setup now. Buyer pays directly to the rig owner.
donator
It's for the children!

You could take a deposit (directly or via escrow) from rig owners to cover any scams if you are not vetting the rig owners.

I would think that would remove the trust/distrust issue?
Yes, just read API-README.txt in cgminer folder. There are instructions on how to limit access to specific commands only.
I think you should add what commands you need  - or just add them in the tutorial along with the --api-listen
example -
--api-groups P:switchpool,more_commands_you_need_privilege_to --api-listen --api-allow P:89.212.242.33 --api-port 7777

BTC RPC is needed so leaserig.net can detect when payment is received. Otherwise, manual job is needed on approving payments. Like I said, you should provide NEW BTC client, that starts with 0.0 balance and regularly withdraw money from that wallet.
Giving control over a wallet seems fishy, i would not just trust someone with that even if the wallet is empty - what's keeping you if the business crashes to take back what ever BTC is in all of your users' wallets?

I really like the idea, and i would rather you just sending auto payouts to an address like all other btc sites do.

quick edit : plus - would you add the option of workers so i can put all my small machines as one? (1M/h , 300K/h, 750 K/h)

Check this first: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-how-to-rent-your-rig-on-leaserignet-scrypt-sha256-417092 and post there regarding HOW-TO configure all for being able for rent.

If the business crashes I could simply not do any auto payments at all. It is kinda the same, in both cases mining rig providers have to trust me, but with this method, they get payment much sooner (else, for each BTC payment there is waiting to get fully confirmed on my wallet). Now you get pending payment in YOUR wallet the exact same moment customer pays for service. The only drawback of this method is that you need to establish another BTC client and wallet. Ultimately, this method will be deprecated, but there is more work I need to do to implement all auto payout methods.

Each mining rig is linked to single cgminer instance. If you can hook more miners inside single cgminer (eg. more video cards in single cgminer), then they are all visible as single mining rig on website. Otherwise, there are multiple rigs. Keep in mind that there aren't many pools around to support multiple workers with same name, so at the end, you have to configure each cgminer instance to use different username thus having different access pages to mining rigs.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I think you should add what commands you need  - or just add them in the tutorial along with the --api-listen
example -

Activity: 238
Would anyone like to pay $200,$150 or $120 per month to rent a 280X giving minimum 700khash and upto 728khash?

Another question -
do you take full control over the cgminer in the rig or just switch pools?
(or have the ability to do so using the "--api-listen --api-allow W:89.212.242.33 --api-port 7777" ?)

wouldn't want anyone dealing with my cgminer config (besides changing the pool ofc ) Wink
If you would like to provide your mining rig, please contact me in PM and specify for each rig:
- Name (alphanumeric)
- Admin password (alphanumeric)
- IP and port for cgminer
- Declared speed of the rig
- Renting plans for rig (hours of renting and prices for each plan)
- Your bitcoin RPC address (hostname/IP + username + password)

why do you take bitcoin RPC ?
i read you send the BTCs that way, why not just send it regularly and take a BTC Address to send it to?
Pages:
Jump to: