Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 84. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
hey here's what I get when I try to reach your page

can you explain?

Read first page, some idiot was reporting site. Just click ignore.

what coin are the rig mining? can i mine dogecoin with them? also will u accept other alt currency as payment later on?

You can mine on whatever pool you want, p2p pool, solo mining etc, everything is supported. Currently, only BTC is supported. There are no plans to support other cryptocurrencies because they don't have such good API support.

I would like to partake in this service, perhaps even rent out my rig. However when I visit the site I can only see 3 rigs, all of which belong to the OP. Is this normal?

I am trying to get some other mining rig providers in. I am not too happy with current situation either. My rigs are getting hammered when lease expires lol, so we need more rigs for sure!
There were exactly 2 simultaneous rents for same rig. I don't know if someone did that on purpose or there was really bad timing. Anyway, whoever got hang-out in this situation can wait for current lease to expire or contact me for refund of BTCs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
what coin are the rig mining? can i mine dogecoin with them? also will u accept other alt currency as payment later on?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I would like to partake in this service, perhaps even rent out my rig. However when I visit the site I can only see 3 rigs, all of which belong to the OP. Is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hey here's what I get when I try to reach your page

can you explain?
Best price & Rated best price added. This should give you some approximations on how much can be earned in 1 day - it is not bad at all  Grin

So.  Does a worker have to go idle before it can be leased out?  Or will there be a Lease now option which includes the date available and the current rate?

Can a new customer buy the next round of a machine for a higher price?

When there is lease (hire instance) on mining rig, no other can hire the rig. At exactly the same moment this lease expires, mining rig can get rented again. cgminer is not killed or restarted, only pools are swapped (to default ones when lease expires). When someone decides to hire the rig and commits payment, as soon as payment is detected (before being confirmed by 1 block), rig gets in "reserved" state and no one can hire it anymore. Once payment is confirmed (1 block), customer gets access granted to manipulate pools.

Additionally to all that, mining rig provider has full control over leases. He can cancel lease at any time, he can create new free-of-charge lease (when there are no existing leases).
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Best price & Rated best price added. This should give you some approximations on how much can be earned in 1 day - it is not bad at all  Grin

So.  Does a worker have to go idle before it can be leased out?  Or will there be a Lease now option which includes the date available and the current rate?

Can a new customer buy the next round of a machine for a higher price?
Best price & Rated best price added. This should give you some approximations on how much can be earned in 1 day - it is not bad at all  Grin
djeZo, I like the concept.  Keep working on it.  I might be looking to rent some hash power for a project I am working on in a couple weeks for the right price and will definitely keep your site in mind.

Also, please put pricing ($/MH/Hour) on the main page so that it would be easy to browse for rigs, maybe 4 columns for the different time spans, 1h, 12h, 24h, etc.

Another feature that would be nice is some history for a rig.  I.e when it was rented, how many shares/rejects/stales during that time as a good way to keep rig owners honest.  Also, maybe a built-in way for the rig owner to refund part or all of the rental fee in case something went wrong, like unexpected downtime, or they just wanted to use the rig for gaming or whatever.

Rig owners already have full control over leases. They can cancel ongoing lease anytime and create new free-of-charge one for any amount of time.

I will add "best" price column on main page, that isn't such a bad idea yes.

More detailed logging will be there once I implement real database - if the service gets popular.
donator
It's for the children!
I'll join once an auction format is in place Smiley
Who would dick around with an auction? Time is money. Dont need to sit there for hours outbidding someone. If I wanted that I do ebay and buy a card myself.

OK then.

The format would work like market rate EC2/AWS machines.  Rigs would always run with a standard set price.  Users could bid xx per hour per khash.  If a machine goes IDLE the highest user bid is picked up and the machine is rented.  This ensures #1 that rigs are always rented and #2 that rates are set by the market to give rig owners a higher return.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
djeZo, I like the concept.  Keep working on it.  I might be looking to rent some hash power for a project I am working on in a couple weeks for the right price and will definitely keep your site in mind.

Also, please put pricing ($/MH/Hour) on the main page so that it would be easy to browse for rigs, maybe 4 columns for the different time spans, 1h, 12h, 24h, etc.

Another feature that would be nice is some history for a rig.  I.e when it was rented, how many shares/rejects/stales during that time as a good way to keep rig owners honest.  Also, maybe a built-in way for the rig owner to refund part or all of the rental fee in case something went wrong, like unexpected downtime, or they just wanted to use the rig for gaming or whatever.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Who would dick around with an auction? Time is money. Dont need to sit there for hours outbidding someone. If I wanted that I do ebay and buy a card myself.
donator
It's for the children!
I'd be interested in leasing out rigs as a provider if you can polish things up and get some more finalized details to us. 

What else do you need to know?
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
I'd be interested in leasing out rigs as a provider if you can polish things up and get some more finalized details to us. 
Fill this out please. If we have more votes it is not forgery, we will prevail: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?tpl=mozilla&hl=en-US&url=http%3A%2F%2Fleaserig.net%2F
Now he tried by reporting it as web forgery...  Roll Eyes Someone should really get a life...
I believe someone reported the page as being phishing (since they couldn't hack it).

What would help is for you to report it as NOT being phishing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The website is showing as a phishing threat, and it is preventing me from being able to rent some hashes, it seems to reset after I enter the captcha.

+1

I'm using Firefox 26.0.
I just got the warning too yes. Well, you can ignore it by clicking ignore and you can even report that it is not phishing. I do not know why google decided to mark it as phishing... crazy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: