Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 12. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
LUNYR this coin project is very trustworthy because the team of the project is very reliable, and its technical and marketing capabilities are excellent.
Exactly, that's why until now I am holding LUNYR token.
I know in time this will pump just like what happen in the past, this year is different because they have their platform running
so they are undervalued currently.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Where are you following the team?

I know only things from their Twitter
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Lunyr, unlike many metoo coins, has real usage and we will see real adoption pretty soon.
Activity: 140
You should do something like this. Transparent in the development. Which stage of the development plan are you in? What are the next steps?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
LUNYR this coin project is very trustworthy because the team of the project is very reliable, and its technical and marketing capabilities are excellent.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Do you want a clear sign that Lunyr is a good buy? Buy at around 10 dollars where the price will meet the longest trendline. Lunyr has been going up in spite of the three pumps that happened.

I think that such an analysis does not work with projects that have little capitalization. But I agree that now is the time to buy LUN tokens. The price is very low. The team is very actively developing its knowledge base.

I've been trading crypto since 2014, 20% of the time I'm wrong. And it's obvious as daylight that Lunyr never changed trend. There are only large corrections but the main trend is intact. Maybe it will finally break down, who knows? But that remains to be seen.

Well, what do we have here? The price bounced from $10.29 and now is $11.49. Let's see if it climbs some more. It looks like the buyers were waiting to buy around that price.
It's very cheap already considering the volume stays high.
The problem is not on LUNYR but on bitcoin because it has dump and as usual altcoins were affected.
The best thing to do at this situation is just to buy as much as we can.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
What about current amount of available articles on our platform?

Besides, Lunyr`s PR got a little bit passive lately, on Twitter especially.
PR is needed, even if there is no current/ongoing announcement..
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Do you want a clear sign that Lunyr is a good buy? Buy at around 10 dollars where the price will meet the longest trendline. Lunyr has been going up in spite of the three pumps that happened.

I think that such an analysis does not work with projects that have little capitalization. But I agree that now is the time to buy LUN tokens. The price is very low. The team is very actively developing its knowledge base.

I've been trading crypto since 2014, 20% of the time I'm wrong. And it's obvious as daylight that Lunyr never changed trend. There are only large corrections but the main trend is intact. Maybe it will finally break down, who knows? But that remains to be seen.

Well, what do we have here? The price bounced from $10.29 and now is $11.49. Let's see if it climbs some more. It looks like the buyers were waiting to buy around that price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
what will you do if you have more investors and more money that the ones you prevent for your plans?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
In my opinion, I still believe that working product and active team is more important then the price will follow.  Tongue

Token market is pretty low right now, almost all tokens are on their lowest points. So i think this bearish market prevents LUN to go higher.

So we will have time to buy more LUN tokens. The team does not sit still, but constantly develops its product. The capitalization of the project is very low. In the future there will be good growth.
yes there is still plenty of time for Lunyr to continue developing the created product so no need to worry this team is always working for the progress of this platform in the future we just need to wait until how much increase later.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
In my opinion, I still believe that working product and active team is more important then the price will follow.  Tongue

Token market is pretty low right now, almost all tokens are on their lowest points. So i think this bearish market prevents LUN to go higher.

So we will have time to buy more LUN tokens. The team does not sit still, but constantly develops its product. The capitalization of the project is very low. In the future there will be good growth.
Activity: 17

Seems ICO period`s weak hands haven`t finished selling..
Add tot his current downtrend.

As for me, couldn`t resist myself at this sexy price and added some more, this morning.
Activity: 14
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
That's true mate Lun as token never disappointed its holders and is still doing best. It gives sign of its strength with timely bounces to let everyone know to not take it easily. It has more potential than before being backed with more advanced level development now. It is to keep for good days to get maximum of this.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

maybe last pump is not last? Grin

You know what to do©

Obviously a real resumption of an uptrend will break past 21 dollars and then tackle the ATH at 99 dollars. But that requires real volume and it's not a quick less than a day pump. It will last days or even weeks.

And also BtC close to all time highs
Agree, it will be difficult to move the price down again, with the way of things it seems weak hands are out of the show and only true believer in the project remain and majority will be longer investors.
Time will come we will pump again, LUNYR had dump but not a significant dump.
Just look at the volume, people are really holding and maybe they are setting a high orders because they believe it will rise again.
Long term holding is really advisable with this kind of project which has a huge potential.

Seems Lunyr`s weak hands do not know Lunyr`s supply, nor market cap, neither potential..
How can one sell our coin at 0.0017
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
maybe last pump is not last? Grin

You know what to do©

Obviously a real resumption of an uptrend will break past 21 dollars and then tackle the ATH at 99 dollars. But that requires real volume and it's not a quick less than a day pump. It will last days or even weeks.

And also BtC close to all time highs
Agree, it will be difficult to move the price down again, with the way of things it seems weak hands are out of the show and only true believer in the project remain and majority will be longer investors.
Time will come we will pump again, LUNYR had dump but not a significant dump.
Just look at the volume, people are really holding and maybe they are setting a high orders because they believe it will rise again.
Long term holding is really advisable with this kind of project which has a huge potential.
Pages:
Jump to: