Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 15. (Read 297395 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Nice to see this project reaching to its minimum funding goal of 25k Ether. Now in coming couple of days we will see huge public interest in the campaign because it finished every doubt whichever was if for some people was waiting and waiting before move. Lunyr a nice concept of knowledge sharing on blockchain.

And the currency is quite stable as well. Shows decent resistance and hopefully will continue showing this good growing pattern.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I didn't understand: 1) do academic writers have to possess any qualifications (e.g. degree)? 2) who are reviewers? are they BS/BA, MD, PhD or just any users?
(the project is promising, thank you)
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Nice to see this project reaching to its minimum funding goal of 25k Ether. Now in coming couple of days we will see huge public interest in the campaign because it finished every doubt whichever was if for some people was waiting and waiting before move. Lunyr a nice concept of knowledge sharing on blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Damn, someone bought 17500 Lunyr just now, almost half a million USD..
Good sign all in all..
Sleeping is over..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is it still worth to invest in this project guys?

Yes I believe so. Low cap coins could really take off in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Price is surging as it looks like. Big buy orders on both Bittrex and Binance. Are there any news or did market just realize how undervalued Lunyr is?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Yes of course, this is one of the solid project and it's actually growing.
You can check it here, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/, the value is very stable despite the market is doing well.
LUNYR is a good platform, just study the project and I am sure you'll be convince to invest.

Lunyr is currently ranked 287 in coinmarketcap, which is still very low for this type of a blockchain project (fog computing). A moderate success will push it up to top 150 coins ranking. That's 3.5x from current price.
We will certainly reach that level, if I am not mistaken we had been position in the top 100 in the past so we can certainly take that spot again.
The price is very consistent, despite of the dump, LUNRY stands strong and it means LUNYR is a strong token.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
You can check it here, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/, the value is very stable despite the market is doing well.
LUNYR is a good platform, just study the project and I am sure you'll be convince to invest.

Lunyr is currently ranked 287 in coinmarketcap, which is still very low for this type of a blockchain project (fog computing). A moderate success will push it up to top 150 coins ranking. That's 3.5x from current price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Lunyr is an Ethereum-based decentralized crowdsourced encyclopedia which rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information. Dev update: LUN Withdrawal are now manual and immediate
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Currently we are like 35X from ICO price..
My guess is that early adopters selling all the times - makes Lunyr price dip..
Otherwise, there is no logic for our current funny marketcap - considering our idea and project
early adopters who wanted to sell already sold long time ago. I mean price has been around 25$, 50$ and 75$ for long enough for them to sell. Its just a current market driving price down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Otherwise, there is no logic for our current funny marketcap - considering our idea and project
In winter, the token already cost more than $ 60. I'm waiting for the release version of the knowledge platform Lunyr. Capitalization of the project in the future can be huge. Especially if Lunyr will competes with Wikipedia.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 16
Activity: 17
What is the price you bought LUN?
Huge achievements have been made in last blog post of medium which are indicated. Lunyr is keep advancing in development without caring of the market situation and current phase is very fast but surprising thing at this important stage many people are not aware of the development. Market will show huge appreciation once bullish sentiment is back again.
What is this achievements can you gave me the link i can't see this blog post in some recent pages of this thread.
Well, it nice to hear that afyer a long time Lunyr are still making a good progress with their project. I thought it was slow progress because i can't see any good results on its price in effect of their current market works.
Price doesn't reflect on development progress of the project. In most cases, price catches up later.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Huge achievements have been made in last blog post of medium which are indicated. Lunyr is keep advancing in development without caring of the market situation and current phase is very fast but surprising thing at this important stage many people are not aware of the development. Market will show huge appreciation once bullish sentiment is back again.
What is this achievements can you gave me the link i can't see this blog post in some recent pages of this thread.
Well, it nice to hear that afyer a long time Lunyr are still making a good progress with their project. I thought it was slow progress because i can't see any good results on its price in effect of their current market works.
Lunyr is looking strong and volume is bullish. TA suggests new all time high might not be far away.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Pages:
Jump to: