Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 14. (Read 297395 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Now I am sorry that I did not sell during the pump, and then rebuy. It was inevitable that the price would fall.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
Such low supply and attractive marketcap - will be signal to new investors soon.
Not to mention the idea of Lunyr.
Even current price is a good entry level..
I always believe that, the ICO price was 0.001 BTC AFAIR and now we are still at 0.002, at this point of time, we should grow more than
100% but we stay undervalued and that really gives the newcomers to buy and invest in this project, I hope this year we will have a significant grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Today Lunyr is on the first position of our tokens top 30, due to its upside probability of +56.93% for the next month and an
expected return of +53.21%. Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Register to our website to have a look at our robot forecasts, it's free!
Activity: 177
Such low supply and attractive marketcap - will be signal to new investors soon.

Yes, I am also sure about new investors just because of low supply. And I think we can expect some increase in value when the academic database enhances, which is supposed to attract a lot of clients. According to experience, it is difficult to find solid academic articles that are free. The idea is excellent, hope implementation will be the same.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Yeah, it was a pump and dump alright. The funny thing is that a large LUN whale was exposed in Bittrex when it reached 400k satoshis. Probably panic dumped his large stacks of coins, I think he holds 4% of the total coin supply.

The only way Lunyr will break old ATH is when newer large investors buy up the exiting LUN whale's large holdings.

There was one pump in 2017 when price high more
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Lynur is one of the worthy startups. And he will show all his growth potential in the future. When there will be an important update or a partnership with someone better known at the moment. Tokenov total will be 2 703 356 and this is very small. I think the minimum price for a token should be $ 50 already this year.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Yeah, it was a pump and dump alright. The funny thing is that a large LUN whale was exposed in Bittrex when it reached 400k satoshis. Probably panic dumped his large stacks of coins, I think he holds 4% of the total coin supply.

The only way Lunyr will break old ATH is when newer large investors buy up the exiting LUN whale's large holdings.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
What happened with Lunyr yesterday? This was amazing. It does not look like a pump and dump to me.

You need to take a closer look because it totally was a nice pump and dump thanks to the low supply.  Wink
It's a classic pump and dump and we are back with the average price right now.
That pump though were able to help because it has increase the volume of LUNYR, currently the volume is over 2,000 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
What happened with Lunyr yesterday? This was amazing. It does not look like a pump and dump to me.

You need to take a closer look because it totally was a nice pump and dump thanks to the low supply.  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Who knows why the price of the LUN token so dramatically soared yesterday? Some big investor went into the project, or just someone decided to make a sharp rise with a fall? But in any case, the price of the coin has increased.
the increase in LUN prices yesterday fairly quickly and I did not expect after the price rose high in fast time came a pretty sharp decline I think thanks to the increase there are people who become rich chances are also there is a big loss.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Who knows why the price of the LUN token so dramatically soared yesterday? Some big investor went into the project, or just someone decided to make a sharp rise with a fall? But in any case, the price of the coin has increased.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
whatever happened, Lunyr price today is much higher than it was few days ago and Lunyr broke ATH 24h volume record. 142 mil 24h volume as of now.

There was huge pump back in october i think
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I think big pump and dump is possible. Low supply. Be careful.

Yes, it definitely can be the case, especially with the tendency of boom and bust cycles. Hopefully, the quality of academic articles will be high, so the demand and the reputation of this knowledge database will be good.
possibility of pump and dump decreases with increased volume. Current volume is almost twice as big as previous ATH. Which means that Lunyrs average daily volume should increase too.
And I saw a list of really academically useful guidelines on their website, with a lot of examples and exercises, and the requirements for articles are high, so probably the database will be really efficient. Also seemingly there are few competitors with the same startup ideas.

Yes, it definitely can be the case, especially with the tendency of boom and bust cycles. Hopefully, the quality of academic articles will be high, so the demand and the reputation of this knowledge database will be good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
whatever happened, Lunyr price today is much higher than it was few days ago and Lunyr broke ATH 24h volume record. 142 mil 24h volume as of now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: