Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 8. (Read 297394 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
We are in no control of the price, if ETH will drop so be it, that is normal, if you are new in crypto you have to learn to accept
that price can go down more especially if bitcoin will drop. It's still way above ICO price if we are talking about dollars value but lower in sats during ICO price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Lunyr Dev Update — Orbiter

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Lunyr update. We’re proud to share our progress for the past month!

As mentioned in our last update, we have been working on a completely decentralized app, code named Orbiter. This dapp has been fully rebuilt with a primary focus on complete decentralization.

Read more: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-orbiter-a7c196cd4be9

Thanks for sharing the article. I like how you explain LUNYR from simpler perspective! I have LUN tokens and I did not sell them when they had a very high price. I personally believe in this company and always follow the news!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Lunyr Dev Update — Orbiter

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Lunyr update. We’re proud to share our progress for the past month!

As mentioned in our last update, we have been working on a completely decentralized app, code named Orbiter. This dapp has been fully rebuilt with a primary focus on complete decentralization.

Read more: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-orbiter-a7c196cd4be9

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
How nostalgic! This project is from a time where ICO every day arose, it was a huge fever!
Apparently LUN came out of this category of speculation and possibility and is moving forward!
The time is short because only 3% of the ICOs will survive, whether they are new or old. Roll Eyes
But LUNYR should have not dropped like this, if you see the all time high you'll be disappointed with the current price.
This manipulation of the market really exist and even good projects are in no exemptions so we have to be strong to hold and decide to sell at the right time only.
We wil be remain on our own understnding for every price action. Not all altcoins are the same and you can see that not all good coins can stay at average price and can resist with the huge market sell off's no disappointments or regrets. Trade with trend but if you re holding its up to you to find your best price entry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
How nostalgic! This project is from a time where ICO every day arose, it was a huge fever!
Apparently LUN came out of this category of speculation and possibility and is moving forward!
The time is short because only 3% of the ICOs will survive, whether they are new or old. Roll Eyes
But LUNYR should have not dropped like this, if you see the all time high you'll be disappointed with the current price.
This manipulation of the market really exist and even good projects are in no exemptions so we have to be strong to hold and decide to sell at the right time only.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone having issues with balances not showing up?? At one point the browser version showed 0 balance/transactions, but I logged into the app version and seemed fine. Logged into both today and now both show 0 balance or any transactions ever taken place.  Huh
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Lunyr is on top exchanges and has ambitious goals. It should not be valued at 8 mil mcap as it is right now. Marketing team needs to become more active.
If they will be more aggressive, it will solve the problem.
What I see now is that it gives us an opportunity to buy, although they say that it's above ICO price in dollar value but it's still lower
compared to the achievement of some successful coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Lunyr is on top exchanges and has ambitious goals. It should not be valued at 8 mil mcap as it is right now. Marketing team needs to become more active.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Mentioned before, repeating again: did Lunyr team changed or fired PR staff?
If not, what`s the reason for being so passive on social media, when in winter and spring - we were constantly updated about ongoing issues?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
As Vitalik said, we're at the tail-end of the crypto bubble or more specifically Eth token bubble. If you look at the daily chart of Lunyr, it's depressing indeed, looks like a failed experiment that went bust mid-stream.

The sad fact is Lunyr's chart is one of the better ones. You should check out the others, lol.

Although trade volume is not so high but this project still in early stages and still markets are under the huge pressure but this project is performing nice. Everybody has his own mind and goal it sees you have been done and now given suggestion to other people what they have to do. I hope this will make comeback if we will keep supporting this.
I have seen this in the past and in the long run it recovers.
The present price is way below ICO price in BTC but this would not be permanent, we know crypto is the future and the team will work
to be part of the early project before crypto will be fully adopted.
AFAIK, ICO price was somewhere 0.50 cents, so in any case we are 10X from ICO price.
Even in current mega dip period.
Lunyr`s limited supply will have it`s say in the future, once market recovers.
We should base on satoshi because bitcoin has significantly increase so the dollar value is not relevant for me, otherwise, I would just
invest on bitcoin or ETH and hold and not on Lunyr, I also want to see LUNYR grow in sats.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
not everyone is aware of this change

It's because everyone has left crypto or retreated to Bitcoin trading. These are the 85% of traders who keep on losing. They jump ship all the time. And when they come back to SNM, it is already above the price they sold.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This project is more advanced and progress is going on with full pace. Price of token are very cheap right at the moment and not everyone is aware of this change. This is currently going through enhancement and improvement phase. Talking about price makes it highly attractive for few times profit seekers in few months.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I just heard about this project. A bit similar to knowledge.io ?
At least much more advanced in terms of roadmap progress
Student Coin
I look at Syscoin for inspiration. I laughed at Syscoin for languishing at sub ICO (500 sats) for some two years. It even went below to 30 satoshis. At that time, everyone including me sees it as a failed ICO.

Bu then it went supernova, rallied to 8000 sats and now currently around 1740 sats. With expensive BTC, it is still way above ICO price. No pain, no gain.
That's true, we can never predict the future but if we trust and hold, we might be successful.
The thing is, people invest when bitcoin rise, it's the basis because altcoins pairs with bitcoin and bitcoin is dominating the market.
For now, it's good to relax and wait for the next bull run.
The case is that, altcoins are not attached to BTC as they used to be.
The latest small BTC bullrun prooved this, as alts had no movement at all.

Who would imagine such entry for LUNYR, during ATH periods, after which I bough some at 35$ and I was pretty happy.  Grin
We did not expect that price will be this low but we should not give up.
What we are holding now could be worth bigger than the ATH in the near future, let us not panic, you bought at $35 then that is good, it means
you trust the platform and you'll never lose if you keep holding it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Jesus Christ, Lunyr trading is one long pump and dump since April 2017. LUN is back to starting price in Bittrex. The only joy left for the ICO investors is that the development has come a long way from last year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello everyone! Welcome to another Lunyr update. We’re proud to share our progress for the past month! "This update is all about providing a fully decentralized app without the optional centralized usability-enhancement features from the main website. To that end, there are two major announcements:" Read more: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-fully-decentralized-and-immortal-c132dc180810

So, as I understood, new mobile application (implemented in 2 phases) will have all the features of website, like upload, review and gas payment functions as well, right?
If so, huge progress in Lunyr`s implementation process, as almost half of the world use cell phones for informational source, not PCs anymore.
I am very happy to see lun that it has made great progress.Although its price has now dropped many times.I have not sold my lun because I think its project is very good.
Hello everyone! Welcome to another Lunyr update. We’re proud to share our progress for the past month! "This update is all about providing a fully decentralized app without the optional centralized usability-enhancement features from the main website. To that end, there are two major announcements:" Read more: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-fully-decentralized-and-immortal-c132dc180810

So, as I understood, new mobile application (implemented in 2 phases) will have all the features of website, like upload, review and gas payment functions as well, right?
If so, huge progress in Lunyr`s implementation process, as almost half of the world use cell phones for informational source, not PCs anymore.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
I look at Syscoin for inspiration. I laughed at Syscoin for languishing at sub ICO (500 sats) for some two years. It even went below to 30 satoshis. At that time, everyone including me sees it as a failed ICO.

Bu then it went supernova, rallied to 8000 sats and now currently around 1740 sats. With expensive BTC, it is still way above ICO price. No pain, no gain.
That's true, we can never predict the future but if we trust and hold, we might be successful.
The thing is, people invest when bitcoin rise, it's the basis because altcoins pairs with bitcoin and bitcoin is dominating the market.
The case is that, altcoins are not attached to BTC as they used to be.
The latest small BTC bullrun prooved this, as alts had no movement at all.

Who would imagine such entry for LUNYR, during ATH periods, after which I bough some at 35$ and I was pretty happy.  Grin
Student Coin

Pages:
Jump to: