Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 13. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
maybe last pump is not last? Grin

You know what to do©

Obviously a real resumption of an uptrend will break past 21 dollars and then tackle the ATH at 99 dollars. But that requires real volume and it's not a quick less than a day pump. It will last days or even weeks.

And also BtC close to all time highs
Agree, it will be difficult to move the price down again, with the way of things it seems weak hands are out of the show and only true believer in the project remain and majority will be longer investors.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

You know what to do©

Obviously a real resumption of an uptrend will break past 21 dollars and then tackle the ATH at 99 dollars. But that requires real volume and it's not a quick less than a day pump. It will last days or even weeks.

And also BtC close to all time highs
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Not to define development`s influence on price, medium sized bullrun will triple Lunyr price, at least triple.
And it still will be way under than ATH.

Forza Lunyr per sempre.. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

You know what to do©

Just relax, we are due for a big pump and a consistent price increase, for now, as the market is sleeping we are also not moving well
but at least we are not down. LUNYR has a great platform, as long as we believe on its product, we will certainly hold and in the long run we can make
significant profit.
It has developed very well after ico.the team has been working hard.lun is going to get better and better.
I hope so, I see a large number of supporters continue to pay attention. I believe that when the market recovers, it will also go up.

In those two years there will be projects that are will have waaaay bigger gains imo. I was invested in LUN and i feel its  a good idea and all that, but seems like there is such a long way to go. So ive got my money on other projects atm, but will be watching LUN still..
Look at the history of the LUN token price on the Coinmarketcap website. You will see that for the year several times there was a very good growth in the price of the token. The potential of the project is huge. And the project is interesting for investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
In my opinion a big plus to them for that provided information about themselves, first as it is calmer, and secondly you personally see those to whom you give your money under the management of say so, and see that it is educated people who are capable of success, and not just raise funds to disappear.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

You know what to do©

Just relax, we are due for a big pump and a consistent price increase, for now, as the market is sleeping we are also not moving well
but at least we are not down. LUNYR has a great platform, as long as we believe on its product, we will certainly hold and in the long run we can make
significant profit.
It has developed very well after ico.the team has been working hard.lun is going to get better and better.
I hope so, I see a large number of supporters continue to pay attention. I believe that when the market recovers, it will also go up.

In those two years there will be projects that are will have waaaay bigger gains imo. I was invested in LUN and i feel its  a good idea and all that, but seems like there is such a long way to go. So ive got my money on other projects atm, but will be watching LUN still..
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/

You know what to do©

significant profit.
Activity: 448

You know what to do©

significant profit.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

You know what to do©

significant profit.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

You know what to do©

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

You know what to do©

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This is unique project and has to gain lot but I didn't like last pump though there are independent actors behind such manipulation. Lot of people again bought at high prices and will wait for next rise. Such changes in market create fear in investors as their only target remains to exit at next increase. A steady and neutral increase lasts more longer.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Such low supply and attractive marketcap - will be signal to new investors soon.
Not to mention the idea of Lunyr.
Even current price is a good entry level..
I always believe that, the ICO price was 0.001 BTC AFAIR and now we are still at 0.002, at this point of time, we should grow more than
100% but we stay undervalued and that really gives the newcomers to buy and invest in this project, I hope this year we will have a significant grow.
But don't forget the bull run of Bitcoin in 2017-18.

In terms of fiat, ICO price was around 2.5 USD and now its more than 15 USD. Isn't it great?
Almost all of the coins grow if we based on the fiat value.
I think we should be basing on the satoshi value so we will see which coin really grow.
LUNYR has perform well because its in big exchanges, we also have to see the ATH here which is close to 0.005 BTC, if we will break it
this would give investors a good profit. If you will ask if that will be possible? I would say yes because the low supply will take us to the moon.
Activity: 560
Such low supply and attractive marketcap - will be signal to new investors soon.
I always believe that, the ICO price was 0.001 BTC AFAIR and now we are still at 0.002, at this point of time, we should grow more than
100% but we stay undervalued and that really gives the newcomers to buy and invest in this project, I hope this year we will have a significant grow.
But don't forget the bull run of Bitcoin in 2017-18.

In terms of fiat, ICO price was around 2.5 USD and now its more than 15 USD. Isn't it great?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Now I am sorry that I did not sell during the pump, and then rebuy. It was inevitable that the price would fall.
it doesn't matter in a long term. Lunyr is the coin that belongs in 500 mil mcap. Its dangerous to sell so low, cause price might never return to this level
I think so too. Such serious projects must be kept in your portfolio for a long time. Investments require patience and time. The main thing is that the team works without stopping. They will complete the knowledge base.
We have to wait for the right time to come, right now we just have to continue holding since we are doing better.
The price was not below ICO price and actually investors can dump if they want and they take profit, but they will not do that because
big profit will come only in the long run.

Correct, it is still early. Besides, the whole of crypto is still undecided whether it continues the downtrend or start climbing back up again price-wise. The funny thing the fundamentals are showing more expansion in crypto ventures.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
Now I am sorry that I did not sell during the pump, and then rebuy. It was inevitable that the price would fall.
it doesn't matter in a long term. Lunyr is the coin that belongs in 500 mil mcap. Its dangerous to sell so low, cause price might never return to this level
I think so too. Such serious projects must be kept in your portfolio for a long time. Investments require patience and time. The main thing is that the team works without stopping. They will complete the knowledge base.
We have to wait for the right time to come, right now we just have to continue holding since we are doing better.
The price was not below ICO price and actually investors can dump if they want and they take profit, but they will not do that because
big profit will come only in the long run.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Merit: 252
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
means that the price is now twice that of the ICO price with a small supply if more demand later does not rule out Lunyr will grow rapidly if new entrants start investing in Lun platform.
Exactly, the low supply should attract people to invest.
I am sure one day it will go skyrocket because we are capable since its being listed in different big exchanges.
It's time to buy more now, I actually hold a decent number of LUN tokens and I am happy with the progress.
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
means that the price is now twice that of the ICO price with a small supply if more demand later does not rule out Lunyr will grow rapidly if new entrants start investing in Lun platform.
Pages:
Jump to: