Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 10. (Read 297394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
It's just a matter of time when the old traders and new people come back to realize that every decent coin or token in crypto has a special place in the future.

And that crypto will not by a long shot, in fact this is just the beginning. We may yet to see insane valuations.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
There is small bounce today most probably due to spike out in BTC market. This reminds one thing that before price to start climb upwards buying at under $10 will be very profitable in short to mid-term investment. At this high it is always challenge to buy many but in small tranches. That video of last week of June with review to earn was interesting.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
We had some old-fashioned jump today in price but short-lifed one. Smiley
All in all, our funny supply amount will always have it`s influence on price, as demand increases time by time..
Happy as well today, bitcoin rise and LUN rise as well.
This is great if it will continue to rise, I hope as the month is ending we will be welcome with a bull season by the start of July 2018.

Happy day today yes! I would be fine with 10% in the green per day on every day for the rest of the year! Wink
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
All in all, our funny supply amount will always have it`s influence on price, as demand increases time by time..
Happy as well today, bitcoin rise and LUN rise as well.
This is great if it will continue to rise, I hope as the month is ending we will be welcome with a bull season by the start of July 2018.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 713
I like reading the team blogs on Medium. Development is progressing very quickly. I am glad that the rating of the writer is already beginning to be created. I think in the future, Lunyr has a chance to compete with Wikipedia.
Exactly, they are going at the right path now although it has not showed on the value per token.
It's important that they will just continue what they are doing  and the time will just come that we holders will be greatly rewarded.
There are ups in the past weeks but I never bother to sell, I have a feeling we are due for a pump and breaking the ATH is most likely.

Yeah, there are a lot of tokens out there with slow or non-existing developments, Lunyr is near maturity as a platform, it is essentially a rocket waiting to launch, as long as the crypto markets cooperate though.
The manipulation should be over soon, or shall I say it should be manipulated to make the price rise so we can see some excitement in the market.
Looking at the price now is very boring, price is cheap and if I only I have more money to buy, I would have done it by now.
I adore such moments in the market. Now is the best time to invest your money in anything. In 3-4 months it will be possible to get x2-x3 profit if you invest now in altcoins.

you sure that is not wishful thinking? Wink It can also cut your money in half in 3-4 months instead of doubling or tripling it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
So, logged in today to the desktop wallet and all of my coins are gone and shows no sign of transactions taken place... Anyone, have an issue with this?? I wrote a ticket to them, but still a little worried. Oh and last time I logged in key was required. Now it just asks for user name and password, but key is still correct when I checked it.

Sounds like you've been hacked or phished. 1. You somehow downloaded a trojan that lets the hacker read your keystokes 2. You somehow was led to believe the site you are in is the real site.

Anyway, you said no sign of TX, check the block explorer to confirm.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So, logged in today to the desktop wallet and all of my coins are gone and shows no sign of transactions taken place... Anyone, have an issue with this?? I wrote a ticket to them, but still a little worried. Oh and last time I logged in key was required. Now it just asks for user name and password, but key is still correct when I checked it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Lunyr took a heavy beating today. Lunyr holders don't want to feel left out so they also dump as other coin holders dump their coins. Crypto is dying, no recovery in sight. The logic here is to sell immediately to prevent ballooning losses.

Just dump it, get it over.  Grin
AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Holding my bag tightly ) LUNYR team choosed best strategy to improve their product till ETH will solve issue with scalability and looks like, they have plan B in case ETH will fail.If other ETH competitors will release fully working products without scalability issues then plan B can be activated   Wink

Now this is what I want to see: Interoperability of the Lunyr platform. Like for example, what if DAG chains become the standard? Lunyr should aim to quickly shift to that type of platform. The best software in the world does this.

I am almost sure, the team considering this shift as well )

I dont think DAG chains will become a standard anytime soon. In case it does, I don't think good projects like Lunyr will lose out. People will still use Lunyr despite being on outdated platform.
There are already many blockchains better than the Ethereum ( like ARK ) , these blockchains are also gaining popularity. But I don't think success of a project depends much upon the platform.
Activity: 150
Holding my bag tightly ) LUNYR team choosed best strategy to improve their product till ETH will solve issue with scalability and looks like, they have plan B in case ETH will fail.If other ETH competitors will release fully working products without scalability issues then plan B can be activated   Wink

Now this is what I want to see: Interoperability of the Lunyr platform. Like for example, what if DAG chains become the standard? Lunyr should aim to quickly shift to that type of platform. The best software in the world does this.

I am almost sure, the team considering this shift as well )
Activity: 560
Last month has been very good for significant progress in development. I am relaying solely on twitter for updates and although there was no big announcement but seeing we are reaching towards another month's closing. I am sure team has made best usage of this month and will come up with great updates as tradition.
This small progress, step by step adds up and by the time of trend reversal, Lunyr should reach new ATHs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Last month has been very good for significant progress in development. I am relaying solely on twitter for updates and although there was no big announcement but seeing we are reaching towards another month's closing. I am sure team has made best usage of this month and will come up with great updates as tradition.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Is LUN actually doing any kind of airdrop?

No there is no active airdrop promo from this project if you receive any message this could be attempt of scam so be careful and always follow the project on their official social media to see what is happening right now.

https://twitter.com/LunyrInc
https://t.me/lunyrcommunity
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
I like reading the team blogs on Medium. Development is progressing very quickly. I am glad that the rating of the writer is already beginning to be created. I think in the future, Lunyr has a chance to compete with Wikipedia.
Exactly, they are going at the right path now although it has not showed on the value per token.
It's important that they will just continue what they are doing  and the time will just come that we holders will be greatly rewarded.
There are ups in the past weeks but I never bother to sell, I have a feeling we are due for a pump and breaking the ATH is most likely.

Yeah, there are a lot of tokens out there with slow or non-existing developments, Lunyr is near maturity as a platform, it is essentially a rocket waiting to launch, as long as the crypto markets cooperate though.
The manipulation should be over soon, or shall I say it should be manipulated to make the price rise so we can see some excitement in the market.
Looking at the price now is very boring, price is cheap and if I only I have more money to buy, I would have done it by now.
I adore such moments in the market. Now is the best time to invest your money in anything. In 3-4 months it will be possible to get x2-x3 profit if you invest now in altcoins.
Activity: 150
Recently I hear less and less updated and news from Lunyr team, here and at twitter as well..
Hope it`s due to behind scene development, to come back with ready and real life use feature implemented.

BTW, how about amount of articles on our page? Did we surpass 10000?
yes it is true in the last few months Lunyr has not been updated even in twitter last update last year, I want the developer team to pay attention to this because community want to know progress.
If you have any questions about recent development phase, you always can ask about it in TG or Discord groups, they are most active at this moment )
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Recently I hear less and less updated and news from Lunyr team, here and at twitter as well..
Hope it`s due to behind scene development, to come back with ready and real life use feature implemented.

BTW, how about amount of articles on our page? Did we surpass 10000?
yes it is true in the last few months Lunyr has not been updated even in twitter last update last year, I want the developer team to pay attention to this because community want to know progress.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Lunar is an Ethereum-based decentralized crowdsourced encyclopedia which rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information. Windows, Mac, and Linux Desktop Apps, Public API & Android and iOS Lunyr apps are all released  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: