Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 11. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Recently I hear less and less updated and news from Lunyr team, here and at twitter as well..
Hope it`s due to behind scene development, to come back with ready and real life use feature implemented.

BTW, how about amount of articles on our page? Did we surpass 10000?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Holding my bag tightly ) LUNYR team choosed best strategy to improve their product till ETH will solve issue with scalability and looks like, they have plan B in case ETH will fail.If other ETH competitors will release fully working products without scalability issues then plan B can be activated   Wink
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
I like reading the team blogs on Medium. Development is progressing very quickly. I am glad that the rating of the writer is already beginning to be created. I think in the future, Lunyr has a chance to compete with Wikipedia.
Exactly, they are going at the right path now although it has not showed on the value per token.
It's important that they will just continue what they are doing  and the time will just come that we holders will be greatly rewarded.
There are ups in the past weeks but I never bother to sell, I have a feeling we are due for a pump and breaking the ATH is most likely.

Yeah, there are a lot of tokens out there with slow or non-existing developments, Lunyr is near maturity as a platform, it is essentially a rocket waiting to launch, as long as the crypto markets cooperate though.
The manipulation should be over soon, or shall I say it should be manipulated to make the price rise so we can see some excitement in the market.
Looking at the price now is very boring, price is cheap and if I only I have more money to buy, I would have done it by now.
Activity: 25
Expect you discover enough resources to evolve your idea.
Activity: 23
The plan is very interesting and if you truly do well in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I like reading the team blogs on Medium. Development is progressing very quickly. I am glad that the rating of the writer is already beginning to be created. I think in the future, Lunyr has a chance to compete with Wikipedia.
Exactly, they are going at the right path now although it has not showed on the value per token.
It's important that they will just continue what they are doing  and the time will just come that we holders will be greatly rewarded.
There are ups in the past weeks but I never bother to sell, I have a feeling we are due for a pump and breaking the ATH is most likely.

Yeah, there are a lot of tokens out there with slow or non-existing developments, Lunyr is near maturity as a platform, it is essentially a rocket waiting to launch, as long as the crypto markets cooperate though.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
These are very good improvements to provide writing assistant for spell checking and correction and lowering the minimum requirement of 500 words to 250 now. This is how I watch this a quality article should be somewhere between these limits with proper usage of words. Those prefer quality will still do their best to make the articles interesting with more material.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Do you want a clear sign that Lunyr is a good buy? Buy at around 10 dollars where the price will meet the longest trendline. Lunyr has been going up in spite of the three pumps that happened.

Hmm.... no-brainer buy. In spite of the perceived bear trend across all crypto markets, this is Lunyr's price action. People will load up again along the trend line. Scared money make no money.

Yes. TA gives all the buy indications. I would not advise to anyone to sell at this level.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Lunyr Dev Update — Peer Reviews, Author Rankings, Article Quality and Mobile Support for Internationalization

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-peer-reviews-author-rankings-article-quality-and-mobile-support-for-96beb0fe111f

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Do you want a clear sign that Lunyr is a good buy? Buy at around 10 dollars where the price will meet the longest trendline. Lunyr has been going up in spite of the three pumps that happened.

Hmm.... no-brainer buy. In spite of the perceived bear trend across all crypto markets, this is Lunyr's price action. People will load up again along the trend line. Scared money make no money.

Activity: 28
I just came across to this platform and ... just WOW! This project needs to be developed!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
LUNYR this coin project is very trustworthy because the team of the project is very reliable, and its technical and marketing capabilities are excellent.
Exactly, that's why until now I am holding LUNYR token.
I know in time this will pump just like what happen in the past, this year is different because they have their platform running
so they are undervalued currently.
Yes, the team is developing its platform. After each growth, the LUN token will fall less. When I saw the marketing company in the winter (the prize pool in the LUN tokens), I realized that the team understands marketing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 I believe Lunyr will be sort of reliable repository and library - driven by the good enthusiasts to enrich the cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem.There might be a digital age library.
Activity: 23
this project is credible, because the project team is very smart, and its technical and marketing activities are excellent.
Can someone who wrote article on Lunyr, share some statistics of earnings?

Like how much CP and HP did he/she earn.
And how much LUN did you eventually get for having those CP,HP.
Where are you following the team?

I know only things from their Twitter
I follow their Medium blog. However, if you are following their twitter then you'll come to know about new Articles.

By following twitter, you can be sure that you aren't missing anything. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: