Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 9. (Read 297394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I look at Syscoin for inspiration. I laughed at Syscoin for languishing at sub ICO (500 sats) for some two years. It even went below to 30 satoshis. At that time, everyone including me sees it as a failed ICO.

Bu then it went supernova, rallied to 8000 sats and now currently around 1740 sats. With expensive BTC, it is still way above ICO price. No pain, no gain.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
As Vitalik said, we're at the tail-end of the crypto bubble or more specifically Eth token bubble. If you look at the daily chart of Lunyr, it's depressing indeed, looks like a failed experiment that went bust mid-stream.

The sad fact is Lunyr's chart is one of the better ones. You should check out the others, lol.

Although trade volume is not so high but this project still in early stages and still markets are under the huge pressure but this project is performing nice. Everybody has his own mind and goal it sees you have been done and now given suggestion to other people what they have to do. I hope this will make comeback if we will keep supporting this.
I have seen this in the past and in the long run it recovers.
The present price is way below ICO price in BTC but this would not be permanent, we know crypto is the future and the team will work
to be part of the early project before crypto will be fully adopted.
AFAIK, ICO price was somewhere 0.50 cents, so in any case we are 10X from ICO price.
Even in current mega dip period.
Lunyr`s limited supply will have it`s say in the future, once market recovers.
But that increase was not because of the LUNYR's development, it was because of bitcoin and ETH surge so we reach at this value now.
In terms of BTC, I think we did not grow so as an Investor, I would also like to see that happen like other projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
you need to be more active on discord and twitter. Especially on discord,  I see spam bots and no admins to clean up the mess.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
As Vitalik said, we're at the tail-end of the crypto bubble or more specifically Eth token bubble. If you look at the daily chart of Lunyr, it's depressing indeed, looks like a failed experiment that went bust mid-stream.

The sad fact is Lunyr's chart is one of the better ones. You should check out the others, lol.

Although trade volume is not so high but this project still in early stages and still markets are under the huge pressure but this project is performing nice. Everybody has his own mind and goal it sees you have been done and now given suggestion to other people what they have to do. I hope this will make comeback if we will keep supporting this.
The present price is way below ICO price in BTC but this would not be permanent, we know crypto is the future and the team will work
AFAIK, ICO price was somewhere 0.50 cents, so in any case we are 10X from ICO price.
Even in current mega dip period.
Lunyr`s limited supply will have it`s say in the future, once market recovers.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

legendary

I also think the Lunyr team should increase more Korean awareness. Hey dev, are you listening? Everipedia looks like a 200mil marketcap, trading volume is dominant in Upbit!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Lunyr is very cheap compared to other projects of the same type but extremely few. This is one of the top ICO projects in the world. Strong community, good support team. I invest in potential coffins that are never sold out, when I increase a few times, I will sell a certain amount to expand the new coin.
When you analyse that project like Lunyr has the market cap of 18 million - you realize how much room there is for development and price jump.
Don`t forget, our ATH price was almost 10X from current price, when we were far less developed project, in testing mode.
High daily volume (Almost 15% of total MC) has it`s say and is a symptom - for our perspective.
You are right mate, the marketcap is too low but the good thing is that we have a good daily volume.
This is not because the LUNYR is not competing but because of the market status now, we will be back to over 100 million cap for sure so I think
we have to work smart now and see the opportunity here.
Yes but recent passive behavior of Lunyr marketing team - concerns me a little bit.
In Q1 they were really rationally active, with constant updates but now..
Hope it`s temporary event and will be solved soon..
I am witnessing a very low price now, we are down below 100K sats which is the ICO price, this is not good IMO although the volume is still there.
Can anyone tell me what are the reasons of this little dump, I am expecting this would rise now that bitcoin is slowly going up.
No, we are way ahead then ICO price but still, our price is low, after the period we hit the market.
ICO price was somewhere less then 1$.
As BTC exploeded these recent days, alts are on start now and will follow soon.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
When you analyse that project like Lunyr has the market cap of 18 million - you realize how much room there is for development and price jump.
Don`t forget, our ATH price was almost 10X from current price, when we were far less developed project, in testing mode.
High daily volume (Almost 15% of total MC) has it`s say and is a symptom - for our perspective.
You are right mate, the marketcap is too low but the good thing is that we have a good daily volume.
This is not because the LUNYR is not competing but because of the market status now, we will be back to over 100 million cap for sure so I think
Yes but recent passive behavior of Lunyr marketing team - concerns me a little bit.
I am witnessing a very low price now, we are down below 100K sats which is the ICO price, this is not good IMO although the volume is still there.
Can anyone tell me what are the reasons of this little dump, I am expecting this would rise now that bitcoin is slowly going up.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Last week development report for last month was published. The progress in development is awesome if we let current price aside and look what team has done and what is going to do next all those things sounds pretty interesting and satisfy the investors. There is huge potential much more than few the time of half a year ago. Hold and let the stormy phase pass is best strategy.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
When an atomic exchange is executed, central exchange will be lost. decentralized economy will unite in bitcoin when bitone tissue starts to work, presale is a few weeks. We can exchange LUNYR in a decentralized way. It's nice to see the platform progress that fast.

Once atomic swaps can be used by all people it will be a highly dynamic world where assets are just flying around through the cloud.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
When an atomic exchange is executed, central exchange will be lost. decentralized economy will unite in bitcoin when bitone tissue starts to work, presale is a few weeks. We can exchange LUNYR in a decentralized way. It's nice to see the platform progress that fast.
It's just a matter of time when the old traders and new people come back to realize that every decent coin or token in crypto has a special place in the future.

And that crypto will not by a long shot, in fact this is just the beginning. We may yet to see insane valuations.
Agree, as project like Lunyr are/exist for the investors/clients who know the tech and foresee the future.
It`s not another regular P&D coin, just for profit.
That`s why I value Lunyr from the day my friend adviced me on it. Unfortunately couldn`t buy it on ICO..
Once medium sized bullrun comes back, we will be one of the first to increase value of our coin, as has happened before several times, + our sexy circulating supply..
Time by time - quality project like Lunyr will overcome and filter all of those shitty project, which flooded crypto..

So, Salute Lunyr..
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
It's just a matter of time when the old traders and new people come back to realize that every decent coin or token in crypto has a special place in the future.

And that crypto will not by a long shot, in fact this is just the beginning. We may yet to see insane valuations.
That is expected because when people come to invest they'll do the FOMO.
We have seen how LUNYR pump in the past and we are about to witness that this year, we have been holding and that is a good decision.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Pages:
Jump to: