Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 2. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If somebody can contact Arnold Pham, the CEO of Lunyr. He also stopped communicating online in 2018.  Binance daily trading volume is down to $68,000. I always wonder who is trading this. Other "abandoned" projects have almost zero trading volume. But this one still has some.
Soon enough the volume will go down if the team are not anymore working on this project to improve.
They need to communicate more at the tough times like this, first indication is the trading volume and what we are witnessing now is not good.

Binance hold 94.85% of the total volume, if it will be delisted, price would go down drasticaly.

LUN is ABANDON SCAM

CZ WILL DELIST ABANDON SCAM COIN!

Arnold Pham Cofounder and CEO at Lunyr have QUIT OVER 1 YEAR https://twitter.com/arnpham

NO TWEET FOR 1 YEAR https://twitter.com/LunyrInc

SCAM!

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
If somebody can contact Arnold Pham, the CEO of Lunyr. He also stopped communicating online in 2018.  Binance daily trading volume is down to $68,000. I always wonder who is trading this. Other "abandoned" projects have almost zero trading volume. But this one still has some.
Soon enough the volume will go down if the team are not anymore working on this project to improve.
They need to communicate more at the tough times like this, first indication is the trading volume and what we are witnessing now is not good.

Binance hold 94.85% of the total volume, if it will be delisted, price would go down drasticaly.

Tell us something we don't know. This is to be expected by the lack of communication. I am appealing to the largest holders of Lunyr tokens. If they care enough to preserve the value of their LUN, they should find a way to contact the CEO. It would be rather upsetting if Pham gets away scot-free by abandoning the project.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

legendary
If somebody can contact Arnold Pham, the CEO of Lunyr. He also stopped communicating online in 2018.  Binance daily trading volume is down to $68,000. I always wonder who is trading this. Other "abandoned" projects have almost zero trading volume. But this one still has some.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
From the surface, it does look like the dev team abandoned the Lunyr project. Every fiber in my body is screaming to dump my tokens because an abandoned coin is a dead coin. But wait, why is there daily trading volume of $236,804? And the volume comes from Binance and Huobi. Could there be secret negotiations going on? You see, the Chinese are fomo-ing everything that has blockchain attached to it after their President Xi endorsed the tech. And it so happens, it is trading on Chinese-origin exchanges.
There still a volume but not as big as it was before, I mean, you can clearly see there is a big drop of trading volume despite an increase of number of exchanges. IMO, this coin did not die, it just struggle same with other coins in the market, actually most of the altcoins. As long as there's still a volume and exchanges are not delisting it, especially the big ones, its safe that the devs are still here.

Also, the price seems to have bottomed out since August (BTC price).
Of course, I've been following this before and it never touch 1 usd, now it's its price, so let's find this one a great opportunity to accumulate.
The chart says we have dip. - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/#charts
legendary
From the surface, it does look like the dev team abandoned the Lunyr project. Every fiber in my body is screaming to dump my tokens because an abandoned coin is a dead coin. But wait, why is there daily trading volume of $236,804? And the volume comes from Binance and Huobi. Could there be secret negotiations going on? You see, the Chinese are fomo-ing everything that has blockchain attached to it after their President Xi endorsed the tech. And it so happens, it is trading on Chinese-origin exchanges.

Also, the price seems to have bottomed out since August (BTC price).
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

More like that's the amount, that's huge considering the price back then, and maybe there's an agreement that only the two parties know but this delisted should already call their attention to make some improvement so it will not totally be delisted.
We do not know this, is there such an agreement between the two parties. The LUN developer is silent, the finance in the next batch of delisting removes the LUN / BTC. LUN token is dying.
Sad news for Lunyr,  the LUN/ETH has been delisted by Binance already.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-delists-trading-pairs-some-include-tokens-from-its-launchpad

The only pair that is left now is LUN/BTC.. if the volume will not recover, I'm afraid soon that pair will be delisted also.
That's the problem, the binance often delists the coins. Now the LUNYR has a large volume of trading in binance paired with Bitcoin (more than $ 100k). but if delisting occurs, the token will die completely. And the developers have been silent since November.
Why keep a coin listed on exchange when there hasn't been any development in years? Bittrex already delisted LUN, I don't know what Binance is waiting for. Probably a lot of people are getting scammed and continue to be if not delisted from Binance.

Probably because back then in the 2017 bull market, Binance charged a hefty listing fee. It would be goddamn heartless to immediately delist something they made a lot of money out of. How much was the listing fee back then? I remember 10BTC.

More like that's the amount, that's huge considering the price back then, and maybe there's an agreement that only the two parties know but this delisted should already call their attention to make some improvement so it will not totally be delisted.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Sad news for Lunyr,  the LUN/ETH has been delisted by Binance already.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-delists-trading-pairs-some-include-tokens-from-its-launchpad

The only pair that is left now is LUN/BTC.. if the volume will not recover, I'm afraid soon that pair will be delisted also.
That's the problem, the binance often delists the coins. Now the LUNYR has a large volume of trading in binance paired with Bitcoin (more than $ 100k). but if delisting occurs, the token will die completely. And the developers have been silent since November.
Why keep a coin listed on exchange when there hasn't been any development in years? Bittrex already delisted LUN, I don't know what Binance is waiting for. Probably a lot of people are getting scammed and continue to be if not delisted from Binance.

Probably because back then in the 2017 bull market, Binance charged a hefty listing fee. It would be goddamn heartless to immediately delist something they made a lot of money out of. How much was the listing fee back then? I remember 10BTC.
Sad news for Lunyr,  the LUN/ETH has been delisted by Binance already.

If the binance removes BTC\LUN, the price of the coin will fall by 80% on the same day. 95% of the trading volume is a binance in the BTC/LUN trading pair.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Wow, this thread is indeed abandoned. I will probably not get any new updates about Lunyr here. What was the Discord channel they maintained? Probably more info there.
I only look at this thread every time I like to see an update, however, due to the bad market situation, people who are supporters of this project might stop sharing news already, because it's only fun to share news when it has significant effect on the price.

You should check int he OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lunyr-decentralized-world-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-open-beta-1818468 and try to visit the links to get some information.

Sorry, man. I've checked Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Reddit, Medium and not a peep from Lunyr people. The only thing "positive" is the website is still up and Arnold Pham still has a Lunyr LinkedIn profile.
It turns out the project is really dead.
I have about 100 tokens since 2017. But if in all social networks there is no news so much time .....
goodbye LUN.

I'm surprised with its volume now, below $100K, can't believe it. they still have Binance and Houbi so it should not be at this price now if there are still supporters in this project. I don't know if its dead or not as I have sold already my tokens this year, but I would be happy to see it rise again as this is an old project in ICO that was successful during its time.
the problem is that developers have not been in touch for almost a year.
It is difficult to keep tokens and believe in the future of the project when there is no information (although newsletters were stable before).
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Wow, this thread is indeed abandoned. I will probably not get any new updates about Lunyr here. What was the Discord channel they maintained? Probably more info there.
I only look at this thread every time I like to see an update, however, due to the bad market situation, people who are supporters of this project might stop sharing news already, because it's only fun to share news when it has significant effect on the price.

You should check int he OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lunyr-decentralized-world-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-open-beta-1818468 and try to visit the links to get some information.

Sorry, man. I've checked Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Reddit, Medium and not a peep from Lunyr people. The only thing "positive" is the website is still up and Arnold Pham still has a Lunyr LinkedIn profile.
I have about 100 tokens since 2017. But if in all social networks there is no news so much time .....
goodbye LUN.

I'm surprised with its volume now, below $100K, can't believe it. they still have Binance and Houbi so it should not be at this price now if there are still supporters in this project. I don't know if its dead or not as I have sold already my tokens this year, but I would be happy to see it rise again as this is an old project in ICO that was successful during its time.

goodbye LUN.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Binance should delist Lunyr and add more active projects.

LUN is ABANDON SCAM

Arnold Pham Cofounder and CEO at Lunyr have QUIT OVER 1 YEAR https://twitter.com/arnpham

SCAM!

Well why 100% so. This token is very old and always had good trading volumes and a list of exchanges.
This is not 100% scam just due to the fact that Twitter did not publish news. There are a lot of scam projects - it’s not worth everyone to ascribe to them.
You're right. Not every project that went down was a scam right from the start. Some of them were led by good people who believed in their ideas, but it turned out that they just got it wrong. You can be a great developer and lack important business skills, strategic vision, etc. Given that crypto space is so hectic no wonder so many projects went underwater. So now you know that you don't have to invest in a scam to lose money, you can make a wrong judgment about a seemingly legit one. Take it as a lesson and move on. Next bullrun is coming Wink

Can I find out the exact date of the next bullran? I want to know the exact date and time =)))
We are waiting for the season of altcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
to bad for me this is one of the projects i invested in but after investing never looked at it again , i totally forgot about lunyr, almost no chanche anymore to sell m

well , it started as a good projest
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Binance should delist Lunyr and add more active projects.

LUN is ABANDON SCAM

SCAM!

Well why 100% so. This token is very old and always had good trading volumes and a list of exchanges.
This is not 100% scam just due to the fact that Twitter did not publish news. There are a lot of scam projects - it’s not worth everyone to ascribe to them.
You're right. Not every project that went down was a scam right from the start. Some of them were led by good people who believed in their ideas, but it turned out that they just got it wrong. You can be a great developer and lack important business skills, strategic vision, etc. Given that crypto space is so hectic no wonder so many projects went underwater. So now you know that you don't have to invest in a scam to lose money, you can make a wrong judgment about a seemingly legit one. Take it as a lesson and move on. Next bullrun is coming Wink
Pages:
Jump to: