Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 4. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-open-beta-will-have-more-than-200-000-in-lun-rewards-99b5c3c9a5a7

Whoa that is really cool. A blog that pays it's writers in crypto based on their contribution points.

We’re excited to announce that the Lunyr Open Beta will start with a prize pool of more than $200,000 in LUN rewards subject to change. Contributors will compete for LUN rewards by writing or peer reviewing articles to earn Contribution Points, which can be turned in for LUN through the Lunyr platform.
I do not know if you realize this, but this news is over a year old. I do not know if you are attempting to boost your posts for some bounty, but please check what you post.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-open-beta-will-have-more-than-200-000-in-lun-rewards-99b5c3c9a5a7

Whoa that is really cool. A blog that pays it's writers in crypto based on their contribution points.

We’re excited to announce that the Lunyr Open Beta will start with a prize pool of more than $200,000 in LUN rewards subject to change. Contributors will compete for LUN rewards by writing or peer reviewing articles to earn Contribution Points, which can be turned in for LUN through the Lunyr platform.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
The devs wrote on Discord that they are still working on the app, which is great news. If there are any updates from them I will post them here.

I'm glad you will. The behaviour of these coin devs from all the diffferent coins are so predictable. When the market is so bad, they just disappear from the public and just keep themselves in their workshops.
We should be glad they still have value now and the volume is still there.
I hope they'll also have an active community in telegram, not only in discord as most investors now are using telegram, since it's easier.
I would still have my faith in this, very low in terms of volume, we can play this one once there's a market pump.
legendary
Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288
Encrypted Money, Baby!
What's up with the Github repo? It says 0 projects, 0 people: https://github.com/Lunyr

Or is that the wrong repo? Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The devs wrote on Discord that they are still working on the app, which is great news. If there are any updates from them I will post them here.

I'm glad you will. The behaviour of these coin devs from all the diffferent coins are so predictable. When the market is so bad, they just disappear from the public and just keep themselves in their workshops.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
LUN up the 4900 is game 🚀🚀🛰
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
I am confident in this project that will soon unseat the greats of the sector

I am also bullish on this coin this has very big potential to rise to the moon. Total supply is pretty low so it has more high chance to touch 3 or 4 figures in next few years so that it is nice to keep this hold for long time.

It reached to $60 before and it's 32 times lower now, there is a value on this coin and I think it will rise.
The volume itself is enough to drive the price up, currently we have over $2 million trading volume and we are traded in big exchanges in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is still long term project which someone people thought was not doing just before last pump taking place. We saw not only increase in its token value but the volume which pushed the price higher was really significant. It once again is doing sideways and once fresh cycle of consolidation completes we will be enjoying another phase of increase. It's low supply will play always role in its value.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

I am also bullish on this coin this has very big potential to rise to the moon. Total supply is pretty low so it has more high chance to touch 3 or 4 figures in next few years so that it is nice to keep this hold for long time.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Yesterday someone from the development team answered a message in the Discord group, so they are still here. Hope something good turns out with the project.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I have joined the Discord channel where the devs are supposed to be more active, but it is pretty silent. Hope the price rises, but as far as I can see, that is not likely to happen.  Cry
In this market situation, the price will not rise.The team has remained silent.Maybe the team has some problems that are being solved.I hope it can develop normally.

They said in Telegram that they are trying to build a more decentralized way of delivering the content and beta testing since late last year. They are also looking for better ways to bring in adoption software-wise. I suggest everyone vested to give feedback.
They are trying to make it more decentralised? And that's why they are not giving any update and there is no progress too long? And what they actually changed in the meantime?
I have joined the Discord channel where the devs are supposed to be more active, but it is pretty silent. Hope the price rises, but as far as I can see, that is not likely to happen.  Cry
In this market situation, the price will not rise.The team has remained silent.Maybe the team has some problems that are being solved.I hope it can develop normally.

They said in Telegram that they are trying to build a more decentralized way of delivering the content and beta testing since late last year. They are also looking for better ways to bring in adoption software-wise. I suggest everyone vested to give feedback.
I hope they manage to do something. Shame about the project, it has a viable product, and there are more and more sites where you can earn crypto for your activity.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
why are we pumping today?
I have no idea what caused the pumping, the devs have been pretty silent on Discord. Hope the project continues. I really liked it.
I also want to know why it pump.At the beginning, I was very optimistic about the lun.But as the market continues to fall, I slowly lose interest in it.The silence of the team now makes us very worried.

It pumped because many other coin/tokens are also pumping. It must be the returning traders/investors who sold during the worst of the bear market. A Bitcoin price action that is sideways for a long time is the best environment for altcoins.
That pump is just nothing, a little reaction to the market and with a very low supply, expect a good amount of increase even a little pump.
For day, traders, I invite you to play with this token, the volume is decent so I pretty sure you can play with it.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
why are we pumping today?
I have no idea what caused the pumping, the devs have been pretty silent on Discord. Hope the project continues. I really liked it.
I also want to know why it pump.At the beginning, I was very optimistic about the lun.But as the market continues to fall, I slowly lose interest in it.The silence of the team now makes us very worried.

It pumped because many other coin/tokens are also pumping. It must be the returning traders/investors who sold during the worst of the bear market. A Bitcoin price action that is sideways for a long time is the best environment for altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hows adoption of Lunyr vs Everipedia looking? Any way to compare usage on either besides Alexa?
Pages:
Jump to: