Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 6. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Website still down?
I saw announcement on twitter but still no progress?
Wanted to detect exact amount of available articles..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Lunyr Dev Update — Orbiter has been updated!

Advertising System and Peer Review systems have successfully been added to Orbiter. Moving forward, all updates will be performed on the fully decentralized Electron dapp.

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-orbiter-has-been-updated-download-now-98f57d0ea13c
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
There has been lot of in your missing time. It is always great and more effective to read the updates to understand using your own mind. No one else can explain better than what you get from anything. Everyone has different point of view as some persons like one thing while others don't the very same material. Lunyr has dropped here good updates and all those worth your time.

Thank you for your intelligent and well thought out reply. I was under the impression that not much is happening, as it has been over a month since the last update.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There has been lot of in your missing time. It is always great and more effective to read the updates to understand using your own mind. No one else can explain better than what you get from anything. Everyone has different point of view as some persons like one thing while others don't the very same material. Lunyr has dropped here good updates and all those worth your time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Are there any new developments about the project? I have been out of the loop for a bit, and do not know if anything is going on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
These low price are gift of bear market else you could just wish to buy LUN at this cheap. Don't worry about current situation as this has to be over after all and take advantage of it as much as you can. We have seen over and over again buying time is bearish period and for selling bull time is suitable. Development is looking awesome just wait for breakout and uptrend.
Thanks for mentioning that, I hope we are not late with the part because it seems like it has already started.
Other altcoins were already up but LUN seems not active in pumping right now, we have our time and we will surely rise as the good trend continues.

I don't blame the Lunyr dev team but this is hilarious. The current USD price is the price last May 2017! It has been one giant pump and dump (actually its three).

There's no trend at all. Yeah, I thought one year is long enough, but apparently the markets are just filled with short-term traders. If we're going to hold this token, it might be for a period of three years or more to see monster gains... or not.

lol, I started buying LUN in July 2017 at these prices 0.0007...
But BTC has more than doubled and my ave selling price has been about 0.0015...
With swing profits I'm out at 5x and will probably buy back in lower.

That's why traders crush hodlers over a full bull/bear market cycle Smiley

I am not that smart but the current consistent growth of LUN gives me a signal to buy.
You were able to make 5x profit in the past but this project will remain and will grow, therefore I am expecting that the price uptrend will continue.
In the future only the ones really working will last.
As of now, lunyr is working well and doesn't have any competitors. When a few competitors come up, it will be nice to see who survives.
As of now, lunyr seems to be a great buy.
Any ideas, what`s going on now?
Classical P&D, as we have seen before?
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
ETH's pump makes LUNYR more difficult to raise fund, will you raise 50k ETH to pass the threshold? I doubt that, but CEO is ETH whale, should be easy.

I believe they will adjust since market is volatile currently.
yes you right they will probably do something about the price.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Although price has been doubled almost if you look back at those of few weeks ago. This increase is seamless but is steady that's why not everyone is paying attention to this continues progress. At the same time another fact is that this increase doesn't make them expensive because this like bargaining to see where price are being expected to reach in coming months.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
These low price are gift of bear market else you could just wish to buy LUN at this cheap. Don't worry about current situation as this has to be over after all and take advantage of it as much as you can. We have seen over and over again buying time is bearish period and for selling bull time is suitable. Development is looking awesome just wait for breakout and uptrend.
Thanks for mentioning that, I hope we are not late with the part because it seems like it has already started.
Other altcoins were already up but LUN seems not active in pumping right now, we have our time and we will surely rise as the good trend continues.

I don't blame the Lunyr dev team but this is hilarious. The current USD price is the price last May 2017! It has been one giant pump and dump (actually its three).

There's no trend at all. Yeah, I thought one year is long enough, but apparently the markets are just filled with short-term traders. If we're going to hold this token, it might be for a period of three years or more to see monster gains... or not.

I am not that smart but the current consistent growth of LUN gives me a signal to buy.
You were able to make 5x profit in the past but this project will remain and will grow, therefore I am expecting that the price uptrend will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Altcoins markets don't react immediately to any rise in Bitcoin but they all are pegged with BTC's market. They will not be free at least for next couple of years but in far future. Who knows how these markets will be behaving based on the services and their use cases when token economy's concept will turn into reality. When big investors don't see any strength in BTC to keep going up then altcoins markets move and you can watch this pattern over and over again in past. Lunyr will not slip under significant price anymore there has been necessary correction in this market as well.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
While latest slight BTC pump to 8200$, altcoins had no effect at all.
I guess, alts aren`t tied to BTC as much as they used to be..
From now on, altcoins will rise in their own ways.
Bitcoin will have no significant impacts, or have minor impacts on altcoins' movements

I wished this was true. But this year and the last years has taught us altcoins and Bitcoin are in sync. Diversification is a joke, there is no crypto hedge like fiat.
Diversification works for me, altcoins will rise once bitcoin is bullish.
Buyers are just looking for confirmation by observing the market closely and they did not see that this year so far.
But, when they are still here and hopeful then for sure price will easily pump once bull run will start.
Latest bullrun to 8200 confirmed opposite.
Altcoins had no any rise, while BTC pumped strongly.
alt attachment to BTC has decreased..
What do you mean by that? Where did you get that prediction, I just believe there is no confirm prediction here in crypto
because as a whole, the market is really unpredictable. I will be glad if bitcoin will rise to that price, it will give a little boost on altcoins as well and we can finally be happy for awhile.
Bitcoin will have no significant impacts, or have minor impacts on altcoins' movements

I wished this was true. But this year and the last years has taught us altcoins and Bitcoin are in sync. Diversification is a joke, there is no crypto hedge like fiat.
Buyers are just looking for confirmation by observing the market closely and they did not see that this year so far.
But, when they are still here and hopeful then for sure price will easily pump once bull run will start.
Latest bullrun to 8200 confirmed opposite.
Altcoins had no any rise, while BTC pumped strongly.
alt attachment to BTC has decreased..
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

When these small movements get steam they become altcoin rally.
This one is the key point for current period of the market.
Bitcoin will not affect negatively on altcoins next three months.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
When you are not following any project then these kinds of questions appears as you don't have other thing to ask or share. As token LUN has presence on number of top exchanges where other projects can't access their trading platforms. Individually markets have started to move little little if you look carefully same this way markets started to move in last quarter of last year. When these small movements get steam they become altcoin rally.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
How are economics of the project? Does the team has enough money to fund project for a year? ETH dropped a lot since ICO
Speaking of funding, I guess they have a lot of it and they can allocate to the development of the project.
It could be below ICO price but it does not drop significantly compared to other projects, at least now there are some good signs of recovery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
How are economics of the project? Does the team has enough money to fund project for a year? ETH dropped a lot since ICO
Pages:
Jump to: