Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 3. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Binance should delist Lunyr and add more active projects.

LUN is ABANDON SCAM

CZ WILL DELIST ABANDON SCAM COIN!

Arnold Pham Cofounder and CEO at Lunyr have QUIT OVER 1 YEAR https://twitter.com/arnpham

NO TWEET FOR 1 YEAR https://twitter.com/LunyrInc

SCAM!

Well why 100% so. This token is very old and always had good trading volumes and a list of exchanges.
This is not 100% scam just due to the fact that Twitter did not publish news. There are a lot of scam projects - it’s not worth everyone to ascribe to them.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
I guess I should've held on to my $ETH instead of putting it in this coin. Ether actually did better than 99% of the coins that could be bought during ICO's using $ETH. That's a great lesson for all of us.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Wow, this thread is indeed abandoned. I will probably not get any new updates about Lunyr here. What was the Discord channel they maintained? Probably more info there.
I only look at this thread every time I like to see an update, however, due to the bad market situation, people who are supporters of this project might stop sharing news already, because it's only fun to share news when it has significant effect on the price.

You should check int he OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lunyr-decentralized-world-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-open-beta-1818468 and try to visit the links to get some information.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Wow, this thread is indeed abandoned. I will probably not get any new updates about Lunyr here. What was the Discord channel they maintained? Probably more info there.
Activity: 492
Binance should delist Lunyr and add more active projects.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Anybody here? Is this coin dead or what? Their Twitter and Medium accounts have been silent for more than half a year, I'm really surprised this coin still has some trading volume

LUN is ABANDON SCAM
here is garbage, but I still keep LUN coins, I didn’t follow thought the project was developing and the price would later show its heights, but it turns out to be a scam, disappointment of course, sell now

what hapen to dev..
where is arnold and christoph smith.. why there is no update??  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Anybody here? Is this coin dead or what? Their Twitter and Medium accounts have been silent for more than half a year, I'm really surprised this coin still has some trading volume

LUN is ABANDON SCAM
here is garbage, but I still keep LUN coins, I didn’t follow thought the project was developing and the price would later show its heights, but it turns out to be a scam, disappointment of course, sell now
Activity: 14

LUN is ABANDON SCAM
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Activity: 420
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Ongoing rally of BTC hurting all project very badly in a month price already dropped 50% in term of satoshi. Although it looking interesting but people are trying to join BTC rally and selling this coin at cheap price. This is not a good approach I hope it will get recover soon.
Activity: 896
LUN is showing signs of recovery and its existence by gaining both in bitcoin as well as in fiat currency today. Such tokens are fully relevant and will not only recover but also be on leading positions in altseason which is around the corner. I remember after last spike people were talking about missing the train here is another opportunity.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I was not able to monitor it anymore, I just keep holding and I'm glad there's a little improvement now.
Price currently is $3, and your target should be achieved soon, the low supply of this token is a main factor that could help it increase easily.

Just beautiful. https://charts.cointrader.pro/charts.html?coin=LUNYR%3AUSD

Six weeks of green volume... somebody is buying your dumps, my friend. They will let you sell to them in increments. How come no one noticed this? Next price to test is $7, probably next month.

Yep, the low supply and also the low volume. Once the floodgates of new buyers open up again, expect a series of quick spikes. I pity the LUN whale which painfully exited his investment slowly during the lull in the market. Very hard to do without crashing the price to zero.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I was not able to monitor it anymore, I just keep holding and I'm glad there's a little improvement now.
Price currently is $3, and your target should be achieved soon, the low supply of this token is a main factor that could help it increase easily.

Six weeks of green volume... somebody is buying your dumps, my friend. They will let you sell to them in increments. How come no one noticed this? Next price to test is $7, probably next month.

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
We are in pre-bull run phase where unorganized way markets started to move individually already. People expect decline or correction in post pump era but price sees support and sustain. This is very interesting situation being developed after long time which can transform into complete bull run. Remember bull run will not come by making announcement but starts immediately on right time and LUN at new ATH this time.
Ow we are too far from the last ath imo, do you think this altcoin bull market will last long? More than 500% needs to be reach and to break those high for LUN to have an ATH which i don't think will happen this year, probably by next year is more possible for me
LUN continued to be undervalued at this time, but lately the market has been showing signs of good recovery and today is a good day for LUN investors as we have over 10% increase. I've seen this over and over in the past, I'm hoping this time I will be wrong and there will no more dump.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
We are in pre-bull run phase where unorganized way markets started to move individually already. People expect decline or correction in post pump era but price sees support and sustain. This is very interesting situation being developed after long time which can transform into complete bull run. Remember bull run will not come by making announcement but starts immediately on right time and LUN at new ATH this time.
Ow we are too far from the last ath imo, do you think this altcoin bull market will last long? More than 500% needs to be reach and to break those high for LUN to have an ATH which i don't think will happen this year, probably by next year is more possible for me
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
LMAO, Lunyr is tracking the Bitcoin price. It broke resistance $1.87 and now trying to reach $2.51. Right now it's $2.30. You'll see very soon this thread will  be active once again.
Activity: 896
We are already in March and I expect another update about that reward and current status of platform. That will be our only way to get access to the latest because at some level some people know more than us. Why because price moved backed by huge volume already and still are moving with reasonable. Open updates keeps everyone on board.
Pages:
Jump to: