Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 5. (Read 297394 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This kind of pumps are well calculated and usually take place once majority has soled out their tokens. If you are active for long time, surely, should be aware of such practices in past as well. Everybody is wonder for this pump this strengthen the reason that token was over sold even over dumped in market so this kind of rise was inevitable. Now you need to be careful to not get caught in next consolidation cycle.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
why are we pumping today?
I have no idea what caused the pumping, the devs have been pretty silent on Discord. Hope the project continues. I really liked it.
I also want to know why it pump.At the beginning, I was very optimistic about the lun.But as the market continues to fall, I slowly lose interest in it.The silence of the team now makes us very worried.
Merit: 54
why are we pumping today?
I have no idea what caused the pumping, the devs have been pretty silent on Discord. Hope the project continues. I really liked it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
yeah its crazy volume for lunyr right now. nobody knows why. strange.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This recent breakout is reality and can't be ignored because it is backed by millions of dollars volume coming form legit exchanges. What I am wonder about still there is no update or no sign of activeness of team as people were talking here on previous page. Without release of any news this kind of increase can't be sustained and market will be back to normal since project is long term based.
Activity: 896
That move was to make some profit and they took already and now we will see another round of accumulation. LUN in fact is for long term for big real profit and by then small rallies will take place. This is the whole story, if you missed then wait for it to come down at 30000 satoshi range to buy and wait for next round of pump.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Now this token is moving with good momentum even I am still in loss but I hope this will get recover soon. Maybe big whales know something big going to happen soon that is why it moving in good direction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Lunyr developing? C`mon guys, it`s not meme or coub site here.
No recent or constant updates, no new articles flowing, price bombshelled and devs aren`t seen anywhere for last 6 months. (Exclude 1-2 future-dated bot actions).

To sum up, please let me know date and place of Lunyr funeral, once classified as "New decentralized Wiki".  Grin

That is true dev are not active from last few months and there is still silence from them. But trading volume is not so bad to consider this as dead project I think there is something happening behind the scene and sooner this will make comeback.
I also want to know why the team was not active recently.
Didn’t hear a little news about Lun.Did the team have abandoned it?Now whether I should sell my token?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It was under long accumulation so this pump was being expected anytime so it did. There is nothing special as reason but routine cycle of market run for some old holders to make exit while new entrants to have point of entry. This is what happens in every other market so rotation keeps going on after other if you understand these cycles.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
No recent or constant updates, no new articles flowing, price bombshelled and devs aren`t seen anywhere for last 6 months. (Exclude 1-2 future-dated bot actions).

To sum up, please let me know date and place of Lunyr funeral, once classified as "New decentralized Wiki".  Grin

That is true dev are not active from last few months and there is still silence from them. But trading volume is not so bad to consider this as dead project I think there is something happening behind the scene and sooner this will make comeback.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
With the decrease in price power of buying is going down as well. Look at the exchanges and website to see how it looks like. There telegram and discord even much more than is active. Anything releasing in this uncertain market is going unnoticed may be they are holding on. Whatever is the cause bearish phase isn't suitable to valuate projects.
Activity: 728

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I analyze projects which I am holding tokens on weekly basis where daily volume and updates are top priority to guess next moves. Lunyr is doing quite well even price didn't sky rocketed but volume has surpassed $700k. This is impressive for the warming up and recovering of market from extended bearish market. It has shown the mood of this market for upcoming days already.
We should be grateful that price has not fall hard, unlike other coins.
Also, in terms of volume, that is not a problem as we are already listing in big exchanges, actually I could not ask for more.

Time will only tell when it will skyrocket again but I believe it could happen anytime as the bull is just around the corner.
Lun is really developing.Now prices have dropped a lot.I don't know when prices will pick up.But I always hold it.
legendary
It has become clear that LUN at around 40k satoshi has strong support. This floor has been sustained for months expect a small dip of few months ago. Development has been really advanced during all past months while market didn't move at all. All this makes it one of the most undervalued tokens of which market can explode anytime.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
I analyze projects which I am holding tokens on weekly basis where daily volume and updates are top priority to guess next moves. Lunyr is doing quite well even price didn't sky rocketed but volume has surpassed $700k. This is impressive for the warming up and recovering of market from extended bearish market. It has shown the mood of this market for upcoming days already.
We should be grateful that price has not fall hard, unlike other coins.
Also, in terms of volume, that is not a problem as we are already listing in big exchanges, actually I could not ask for more.

Time will only tell when it will skyrocket again but I believe it could happen anytime as the bull is just around the corner.
legendary
legendary
There can be number of reason for this decline in traffic towards Lunyr .com but we can use large points. First of all they didn't communicate or release any fresh update for a month this can be used for lack of interest in site. Whereas prices are declining everywhere as common thing for all markets. This is not be worried about because when market will reverse LUN also will get benefited of the trend change.
Merit: 54
One of the projects where I could have made the highest gains, if only I had sold in time and not have been greedy...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Great hopes were placed on this project.The necessary idea of this project. Now we see a drop in prices on the exchanges and a fall lunyr.com Traffic Statistics . Why?

Pages:
Jump to: