Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 18. (Read 297424 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Team Lunur in search of professional creators of video content. This information they published on their twitter:

Dear Lunyr community: we are currently seeking out a professional video creator to create videos of the content in our writing manual: https://bit.ly/2qbqJ0t . Please reach out if you or someone you know is interested.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Update: We’ve officially surpassed 3,000 articles on the platform. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!
This is great news. At the same time, now only the beta version of the platform. I'm really looking forward to the next update in the summer. I want to see how the rating and reward system will work.
It's growing steady, this is what we like to a project, we had a tough journey but I see a stable price because the team
are really working, they did not let their investors down, now we are getting this big volume which is really to pump anytime soon.
We are still at full blown bear season prices. Hope it will take off and we will see ATH prices again. 75$ +
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Update: We’ve officially surpassed 3,000 articles on the platform. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!
This is great news. At the same time, now only the beta version of the platform. I'm really looking forward to the next update in the summer. I want to see how the rating and reward system will work.
It's growing steady, this is what we like to a project, we had a tough journey but I see a stable price because the team
are really working, they did not let their investors down, now we are getting this big volume which is really to pump anytime soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Important !

Lunyr currently performing upgrades to the Lunyr platform. If you notice any bugs, please note that they will be fixed shortly. Thank you for your patience!

https://twitter.com/LunyrInc/status/984085077566074880
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
What is the links for any discord/telegram group
Lunyr Discord and Telegram link? See below, it was stated in the main post as well.
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Vaw5MWD
Telegram: https://t.me/lunyrcommunity
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello LUNYR Community! Read Great article about the benefits of decentralized systems (which includes Lunyr!):
When technology is centralized, it typically means that it is controlled and run by a single company, government, or individual. Decentralized technology on the other hand, is run by a network of participants that no one actor can control or shut down. Here are some benefits of decentralization:
 More information read on Blog: https://medium.com/@petkanics/the-benefits-of-decentralization-88a0b5d0fd39
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Fine.
Do we have set milestone for this year?
Any concrete number?

Also, how well our plagiarism detector works?
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Slowly but surely Lunyr is ramping up on usage. Just like with Steemit, it will find its bearings and capture a lot of crypto fans. The best thing about Lunyr is the fact that it's not just  a wikepedia.
Important Update: We’ve released the writing/peer-reviewing guidelines (bit.ly/2qbqJ0t) as well as released our Mobile User Experience!
Where can I find more details about it?
Site doesn`t state anything related..

Also, what`s the current amount of articles right now?
I remember when it crossed 2000
Activity: 126
What is the links for any discord/telegram group
Activity: 144
Important Update: We’ve released the writing/peer-reviewing guidelines (bit.ly/2qbqJ0t) as well as released our Mobile User Experience!
One of my favourite coin, like a long awaiting son. Smiley
New exchange news is great..
Cell phone integration on Android and IOS will have even further effects, i can assure you..
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

good team, good company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

I agree with you. I liked the beta version. I already plan to start writing articles on the platform. I really like the price of the token, I can buy a lot of tokens.
Go ahead, the price says it's very cheap and the potential to rise in the future is bigger.
Trading in different high volume exchange is an assurance that his market will grow bigger, the platform is release so we have to be confident our investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
ok so I created a lunyr account and I see that it suggests well cited articles but I do not see many articles in the main feed that seem to be very much like research papers what is the suggested type of paper to submit is it more casual or formal or a mix of both basically like steem or is it meant to be purely researched cited papers?

I am going to be using this platform a lot as I have a bunch of research papers that I was thinking of turning into a book but I can use them for this right now and then create the book later by adding to these papers and putting them together
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
where do you submit articles for lunyr?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

good team, good company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

I agree with you. I liked the beta version. I already plan to start writing articles on the platform. I really like the price of the token, I can buy a lot of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
The LUN token has been listed on a very high volume exchange, UpBit!

Is this what makes LUNYR up 80% Huh
If true I have missed the news.
I regret not buying Lunyr for a low price time  Cry
It was up for awhile but we are back now I bought at over 100K and now price is back, I did not sell because I know something bigger will come.
The pump give us a little happiness because LUNYR was down hard and now we were able to recover, the good volume will help.

All that has happened was LUN traded in more exchanges thereby lessening a possible impact of some whales to manipulate the price to their will. Soon, the trend will cycle back up.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
The LUN token has been listed on a very high volume exchange, UpBit!

Is this what makes LUNYR up 80% Huh
If true I have missed the news.
I regret not buying Lunyr for a low price time  Cry
It was up for awhile but we are back now I bought at over 100K and now price is back, I did not sell because I know something bigger will come.
The pump give us a little happiness because LUNYR was down hard and now we were able to recover, the good volume will help.
Pages:
Jump to: