Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 17. (Read 297424 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Last three months while markets were down and stayed under clouds most project saw heavy development taking advantage of the bearish market. LUNYR is one of the few where team just kept focus on with deep concentration to enhance and tested many things. They was small appreciation in last couple of days but real rise in value of LUN has yet to come much more than of last bull run on that I agree with everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
The website has definitely improved in design. I just do not understand why the images on the top of the articles need to be so big. They should have the option to resize that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
On bittrex the price of lunyr is being completely suppressed through manipulation.  Best to hold onto it until it's more stable anyway.
wait for the announcement

The price can only be suppressed so much. Any real buying trend will break this so-called suppression. I wouldn't worry about it much. Anyway, Lunyr will retake the old ATH again.

That's right, I think its only a matter of time before we see Lunyr reach and break its ATH as this is one of the better projects out there. I will be putting in some buy orders in to see if the price goes down some more. If it goes below $10, I'll be loading up for sure.
You should, it's a brilliant idea if you want to increase your holding.
The sudden dump of bitcoin and altcoins just give us a chance to buy cheap coins we like, especially LUNYR which I think still undervalued.
I completely agree. total marketcap is ridiculously low compared to what kind of  potential it has. It is ready to take off for alt season.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
On bittrex the price of lunyr is being completely suppressed through manipulation.  Best to hold onto it until it's more stable anyway.

The price can only be suppressed so much. Any real buying trend will break this so-called suppression. I wouldn't worry about it much. Anyway, Lunyr will retake the old ATH again.

That's right, I think its only a matter of time before we see Lunyr reach and break its ATH as this is one of the better projects out there. I will be putting in some buy orders in to see if the price goes down some more. If it goes below $10, I'll be loading up for sure.
You should, it's a brilliant idea if you want to increase your holding.
The sudden dump of bitcoin and altcoins just give us a chance to buy cheap coins we like, especially LUNYR which I think still undervalued.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I hope the postitive price movement will increase. I cannot regret not selling at least a part when it was $70+.Greed is not good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Decent progress, we are having 2X for last 2 weeks, in USD..
Anything less then 30$ entry is a great call..
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Well, well, well, Lunyr price is picking up. Insider information or just because the altcoin gamblers, er, traders are coming back to trade the coming altcoin season?  Grin

Good luck, Gentlemen.
Too small a change to attribute these reasons. Let's get to the top-100 and then we'll see
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Oooooh, if dumb money continue dumping Lunyr, looks like we will have discount shopping until Mid-May and then boom back to 0.00247btc at least. Sell the bottoms, guize.
I was able to buy a lot of tokens lun two weeks ago at the very bottom. I am sure that the project will return its positions on capitalization. As for the team and the project itself, I have no doubt.
Who knows, the project lunyr in the future will move to the EOS platform?
What's the advantage in moving to a platform that isn't even live yet and controlled by a group notorious for their highly questionable motivations and reputation in the crypto community?
I just asked a question. I saw this mention in the EOS project branch. I agree that the EOS team does not have anything. But the Etherium platform needs to improve the number of transactions. Otherwise, many projects will experience problems, in particular Lunyr.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
DO we know current amount of articles on our database?
Also, where are we on mobile support plan?
Activity: 40
I sent you all my resume a few weeks ago and am still very interested in getting involved with Marketing/BD.

Brandon Kelly - MBA from Notre Dame in Entrepreneurship and Digital Marketing.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Well, well, well, Lunyr price is picking up. Insider information or just because the altcoin gamblers, er, traders are coming back to trade the coming altcoin season?  Grin

Good luck, Gentlemen.
Merit: 504
Team Lunur in search of professional creators of video content. This information they published on their twitter:

Dear Lunyr community: we are currently seeking out a professional video creator to create videos of the content in our writing manual: https://bit.ly/2qbqJ0t . Please reach out if you or someone you know is interested.
With upcoming informative, well-designed, impressive videos, I believe that LUNYR will become more popular in the crypto ecosystem. Consequently, lots of people will know about the one, and invest their money into LUNYR project.
That is going to be our expectation and we would to make it happen soon, I have some LUNYR ready for long term that I am sure
gonna hold it more compared to my other coins. They had a platform that is working, now it's just a waiting game because if they will progress more, the more this token will be valuable.
I think im missed this coin out there and upon searching for a high potential coin i saw this which is a long time coin ago maybe a year well then you have so good talks that makes me interested to read what is behind on this coin and future updates. Hope to be one of the supporters of this community soon.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Team Lunur in search of professional creators of video content. This information they published on their twitter:

Dear Lunyr community: we are currently seeking out a professional video creator to create videos of the content in our writing manual: https://bit.ly/2qbqJ0t . Please reach out if you or someone you know is interested.
With upcoming informative, well-designed, impressive videos, I believe that LUNYR will become more popular in the crypto ecosystem. Consequently, lots of people will know about the one, and invest their money into LUNYR project.
That is going to be our expectation and we would to make it happen soon, I have some LUNYR ready for long term that I am sure
gonna hold it more compared to my other coins. They had a platform that is working, now it's just a waiting game because if they will progress more, the more this token will be valuable.
legendary
Merit: 1045
Oooooh, if dumb money continue dumping Lunyr, looks like we will have discount shopping until Mid-May and then boom back to 0.00247btc at least. Sell the bottoms, guize.
I was able to buy a lot of tokens lun two weeks ago at the very bottom. I am sure that the project will return its positions on capitalization. As for the team and the project itself, I have no doubt.
What's the advantage in moving to a platform that isn't even live yet and controlled by a group notorious for their highly questionable motivations and reputation in the crypto community?
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Activity: 144
Lunyr community: if you’re experiencing any problems with your account (transactions dropping, inaccurate balances, etc.) please note the dev team is aware and are working on it. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: