Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 76. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Getting some negativity about the merge. Thinking about other options
I would love to merge my M and Balls...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Getting some negativity about the merge. Thinking about other options
legendary
Even if it gets delisted from Bittrex, it doesn't matter. It's still on Poloniex anyway
Activity: 658
Respect All Fear None
Just so this is out in the open early...

Once we get to the flat 1000% stake, we will be merging Maieuticoin and Snowballs into one block chain. There will be a set number of coins mined in the first block. Half will go towards a trade-in for Maieuticoin and half will be a trade-in for Snowballs. You will receive your new coins at a rate that is fair and puts each half at a comparable value. The new coin will remain Snowballs (BALLS) as the name and ticker and the stake will be a flat 1000%. This will not happen until after Snowballs Block 100,000

Very nice to know I was just thinking about getting rid of my coins and now you have changed my mind.
Activity: 532

Once we get to the flat 1000% stake, we will be merging Maieuticoin and Snowballs into one block chain. There will be a set number of coins mined in the first block. Half will go towards a trade-in for Maieuticoin and half will be a trade-in for Snowballs. You will receive your new coins at a rate that is fair and puts each half at a comparable value. The new coin will remain Snowballs (BALLS) as the name and ticker and the stake will be a flat 1000%. This will not happen until after Snowballs Block 100,000

This is good news and makes Maieuticoin a far, far better choice if you're thinking about investing in BALLS long-term (or short term for that matter).  At only $7,000 USD total market cap, M is CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP
legendary

It doesn't matter now, as soon Maieuticoin is going to be delisted from bittrex, which would unfortunately be the end of Maieuticoin. I should have done some more research before investing so much btc into this coin.
I got in when the price was .025 and since there are huge sell walls for reaching that price. I guess i will have to dump at a loss.

It won't get delisted
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

It doesn't matter now, as soon Maieuticoin is going to be delisted from bittrex, which would unfortunately be the end of Maieuticoin. I should have done some more research before investing so much btc into this coin.
I got in when the price was .025 and since there are huge sell walls for reaching that price. I guess i will have to dump at a loss.
legendary

Activity: 532
Far from dead.  Maieuticoin will be used to buy The Snowball (staking hardware)

Not if it gets delisted from Bittrex - Nov 21
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MMXIV
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Pool is back up and running.
just an FYI, the pool will be down for a bit for some maintenance.
Is this coin dead?  
Also, the dev has moved over to his next coin i.e., snowballs. Above that everyone is trying to dump their coins.

Far from dead.  Maieuticoin will be used to buy The Snowball (staking hardware)
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Is this coin dead?  
Also, the dev has moved over to his next coin i.e., snowballs. Above that everyone is trying to dump their coins.

Well, do the math.

BALLS may have been a novelty coin to test staking on the Pi device...
But it spiked past $100,000 cap on Day 3-4... and is still doing > 10 BTC/day on Day 6-7.

The market is hungry for MODERN and LIQUID High Stake coins...
That's why HYP is a big success even with an "inflation control" algo designed by a 10 yo.

And that's why Dev needs to think this through carefully...
And implement a gradual decline to a sustainable staking rate in the 100-200% range...
This range has proven sustainable by HBN, CAP, TEK, etc...
Also think about making BALLS as anon as possible... and listing it in China on BTER.

You got a blank canvas with $1 million on it... start painting, man. 
Is this coin dead? 
Are you from Mars? or we?
Don't try to post like this please, if you want then post with your original iD?
Go and check the current volume of Maieuticoin on bittrex and you will understand what i'm talking about. I have invested more than 2 btc in this coin and now i'm thinking of dumping it. The dev is quite active working on his next coin, but doesn't has time for his old projects and has probably abandoned this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Is this coin dead?  
Are you from Mars? or we?
Don't try to post like this please, if you want then post with your original iD?
Is this coin dead?  
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I have to do some maintenance on the Pool tonight, so it will be down for a while (prob about 1-2 hrs.).  I will post again when it is back up.

What changed? Could there be a option to view it in desktop modewhile on a mobile device?
I have to do some maintenance on the Pool tonight, so it will be down for a while (prob about 1-2 hrs.).  I will post again when it is back up.

legendary
I like your topic title LOL
I need to see what is the difference between this and snowballs though..

i came by because i seen sentries deleted from this topic an hour ago on the snowballs ANN

i don't see much point in trying to use this place anymore with severe random topic deletions going on more and more..
and is it mprep ? because global mods and theymos etc can stomp in here doing what they want too right ?

screw this place !

It's mprep. He needs to go. My only two bans from here ever came right after we launched Offline Staking, then again right after we launched the Snowball hardware. Coincidence?
Pages:
Jump to: