Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 79. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Who is dumping almost 2 btc? Can you lower your sell price a bit more, so it would fill my buy order.
On a side note- Is 50% annually the max a person could stake? Even if very few people are staking their coins?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there any more word on the ICO quoted at the following url?
http://mmxivcoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,2.0.html 
It's on the backburner for now while we work on the Snowball. We may or may not do the anonymous chain. The amount of interest in anonymous chains within the M community has faded significantly, so we are unsure as of right now
Ehhh, I have been buying so that I can swap for new coins. Now that launch is postponed, is the staking continuing beyond Nov1?
Please update the OP so it is clear to everyone what is happening and I can take action such as moving coins from exchange to wallet
for staking, instead of leaving them on the exchange for sending them to the burn address.
   OP says offline staking will end Nov, 1st.  I understanding that to mean wallet staking will continue as normal. 
Ah, thanks!
That makes sense (since the offline staking was a central controlled feature) and our wallets are de-centralized.
Ouch - withdrawal fee on BitTrex is excessive: 50,000 Sat to withdraw - that in comparison to 140 Sat for Doge...
Who has contact with BitTrex to request lowering the withdrawal fee to a more reasonable amount?

You can submit a support ticket at Bittrex and ask, but it's unlikely this will change.  It needs to be pretty high so they don't get stuck paying part of the fee for you when you withdraw. 

The transaction fees for M are actually quite high compared to most other coins.  This is done intentionally to control inflation, since the coin has a 50% interest rate.  Without this high fee, which is destroyed rather than paid out to miners, the coin supply of M would grow very rapidly, decreasing the value of the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
It's on the backburner for now while we work on the Snowball. We may or may not do the anonymous chain. The amount of interest in anonymous chains within the M community has faded significantly, so we are unsure as of right now
Ehhh, I have been buying so that I can swap for new coins. Now that launch is postponed, is the staking continuing beyond Nov1?
Please update the OP so it is clear to everyone what is happening and I can take action such as moving coins from exchange to wallet
for staking, instead of leaving them on the exchange for sending them to the burn address.

OP says offline staking will end Nov, 1st.  I understanding that to mean wallet staking will continue as normal. 

That is correct, if you keep your wallet open, your coins will stake as normal.
Activity: 595
Ah, thanks!
That makes sense (since the offline staking was a central controlled feature) and our wallets are de-centralized.
Ouch - withdrawal fee on BitTrex is excessive: 50,000 Sat to withdraw - that in comparison to 140 Sat for Doge...
Who has contact with BitTrex to request lowering the withdrawal fee to a more reasonable amount?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Activity: 595
Activity: 532
What does stake weight mean ?

I'm not totally sure about this but here goes.  I believe the network weight represents everyone currently staking their coins, and your weight is a portion of that based on the amount of coins you currently have staked.  It works kindof like your hashrate if you were mining - the more coins you have, the more weight you have, the more stake you generate.
Activity: 19
What does stake weight mean ?
sq
Activity: 294
Our pro mod, mprep, has now deleted the Snowball pre-order thread. Thanks for that you piece of shit. I will be spamming the FUCK out of this thread now with Snowball information since he likes to censor everything we do. First it was offline staking, now it's the Snowball. Fuck you mprep. Your days as a mod here are numbered if you keep this shit up. Nobody likes you, you're terrible at what you do, and you are a nobody in alt coins. Stop fucking with people doing actual work. Keep stifling progress; that's what Bitcoin is all about  Roll Eyes

Cool Cool
Activity: 342
Ok, I believe I have fixed the problem. For anyone who would like to use 1.0.3, redownload the entire blockchain and please report results

This is confirmed to work. You can also try reindexing, rather than redownloading the whole chain. Should produce the same result

good to hear, i just downloaded 1.0.3 and redownloading the blockchain now

really glad to see that coin control has been included in latest wallet

sych complete and got my first stake on wallet 1.0.3

by the way what does Option "minimize weight consumption" do?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Ok, I believe I have fixed the problem. For anyone who would like to use 1.0.3, redownload the entire blockchain and please report results

This is confirmed to work. You can also try reindexing, rather than redownloading the whole chain. Should produce the same result
I face same problem again....I dunno what to do?
Assertion failed.

Edit: now working with old wallet fine pending reward coming.
Activity: 342

good to hear, i just downloaded 1.0.3 and redownloading the blockchain now

really glad to see that coin control has been included in latest wallet
Activity: 23
Our pro mod, mprep, has now deleted the Snowball pre-order thread. Thanks for that you piece of shit. I will be spamming the FUCK out of this thread now with Snowball information since he likes to censor everything we do. First it was offline staking, now it's the Snowball. Fuck you mprep. Your days as a mod here are numbered if you keep this shit up. Nobody likes you, you're terrible at what you do, and you are a nobody in alt coins. Stop fucking with people doing actual work. Keep stifling progress; that's what Bitcoin is all about  Roll Eyes

No, Not the SnowBall! I have tons of people interested....... Get a can of wasp bug spray (DO NOT SPRAY YOURSELF OR ANYONE) lift up the MMXIV2 Maieuticoin hood, and get the bugs out and lets get this show on the road! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! With the New Snowball!!!...;-)

~NorCal
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary

legendary
Trading resumed on Bittrex. Poloniex should be back up soon
legendary
legendary
Currently still working on 1.0.3

For now, we have uploaded the old versions here: https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV/releases

If you want to use 1.0.2 until we post the all-clear, it will work just fine until we get all the kinks out. For now, consider 1.0.3 a test version

Sorry about this. I updated the checkpoint server to the newest version. The fault is completely mine. Thankfully it does not affect balances or anything like that

Is that a new version of 1.0.2?  I still have 1.0.2 in a prior directory.  Not sure if I needed to download a newer copy.  

Nope. If you have 1.0.2 previously downloaded, it will be the same thing

Check your balance, though. If it is incorrect, do a repairwallet and it will fix it

Back up and staking.   I had to repair the wallet, and the new balance was .02 less then the previous.  I think I had an orphaned stake stuck on the 1.0.3 version of the wallet.  
          Thanks for the help.  

Good shit. 1.0.3 has now been set as a pre-release while we test some more stuff. Sorry about that
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

For now, we have uploaded the old versions here: https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV/releases

If you want to use 1.0.2 until we post the all-clear, it will work just fine until we get all the kinks out. For now, consider 1.0.3 a test version

Sorry about this. I updated the checkpoint server to the newest version. The fault is completely mine. Thankfully it does not affect balances or anything like that

Is that a new version of 1.0.2?  I still have 1.0.2 in a prior directory.  Not sure if I needed to download a newer copy.  

Check your balance, though. If it is incorrect, do a repairwallet and it will fix it

Back up and staking.   I had to repair the wallet, and the new balance was .02 less then the previous.  I think I had an orphaned stake stuck on the 1.0.3 version of the wallet.   
          Thanks for the help. 
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: