Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 25. (Read 40836 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I've personally been buying as many of the shares as I can
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I can say that as a member of mcxNOW for the past 4 months, this is by far my favorite exchange to trade at. Now with the latest update... haha who can disagree? The site is all custom low-level C++ without the need for CloudFlare or any other bs like that.

I can say that this site can handle pretty much anything you can throw at it, unlike btc-e and mt.gox. And when it can't handle it, it gets upgraded so it can, and fast. RealSolid is constantly keeping up to date with what people want so if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to tell him yourself.

Now that you can earn interest, paid every 6hrs, it's like mining but without the hassle or costs, just deposit and start collecting. And while you're at it, do some trades too - these low prices won't last long. Once people start to realize this opportunity, the volume is going to increase even more, and the prices will jump no doubt. So get in while the gettin's good. hint hint get some mcxFEE shares before they continue to rise in price - already doubled in 1 day!

Catch ya on the flip-side!
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
Where are the trolls now?
Activity: 249
ground floor.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Great idea and superb website, but where are you physically located?
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
yes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You are paying people to merely deposit currency in your exchange? lol. Maybe it helps to increase trade volume, good work.
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Love & Sound Emotroniks
liked
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
No
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash
https://mcxnow.com

mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.

All balances earn interest
mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest.  Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.

Earn more by investing in mcxFEE shares
You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.

Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours.  Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.

Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ for additional details]

What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE.  There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.

Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.

mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients.  Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience.  

Questions?
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to take a look at our FAQ
Pages:
Jump to: