Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 8. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like that users can use a secure and anonymous data stream to be sure of the security of their personal data.
Activity: 32
I think this project is very good! Good site, attentive plan, impeccable activity!
Activity: 31
Tell me please, where can I see your road map and read how the project started at all?
Where is the development team situated?
Activity: 33
Very interested in the security part. If you guys make it right, the odds to succeed will be very high
How is security of the platform going to be done?
Hey. I'm interested in the question, will you be adding a discord shortly?
Activity: 36
Please tell me if this project has several reviews from different people or websites.
Activity: 35
I like the concept of this project, and I think that this project will have a great future. I think that many people join you.
Should I subscribe to your channel on Twitter to find out about all the news on the project?
copper member
Activity: 69
Do you have any developments to show?

The exchange is going through testing but the official release will be made soon.
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of plan, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!

How will the team make a profit?
Activity: 182
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...

I agree with you, let's together support this project in the future this project is very good, I believe this, they work day and night they don't sleep
Activity: 62
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
Activity: 63
when the project is officially registered on the exchanges, this will be another big plus.
interested in this project, so I will pay attention and wait detail
Do you have any developments to show?
Activity: 33
The project is very interesting and looking at the team's experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
Hello, there! I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
Activity: 36
I can read all needed info in the whitepaper, or i should also read other sources?
Pages:
Jump to: