Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 20. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am proud to say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very useful to the people who are having difficulty choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.
Activity: 196
This is the best time to get into XCOEX in my opinion, just before the hype really kicks it off.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, I think that the content of the article should be more, there is little information
Activity: 112
at XCOEX traders can buy and sell only popular cryptocurrencies?
Where is your exchange based in which country and city?
I suppose storing money in the fridge is a great idea.
This feature will provide a much higher level of security. Smiley
Activity: 36
This project is very interesting with all the information contained in the thread, but I do not see any concept that will make this project better from other crypto
 I still have not seen the difference point of this project with other project. hopefully this project runs smoothly be succses.
Activity: 79
This is a very important feature that until now has not been taken seriously. Customers need to have the support at the right time and not having to wait for months for their issue to be resolved. XCOEX exchange plans to have a 24/7 customer service Smiley
Activity: 62
You say most trusted crypto exchange in the world whereas this is first time I have come to know about it. To be honest and straight I will say not to use such powerful words just for marketing purposes at the start of any project. Let the people decide if it is or not based on the offered features and security in time.
There are several concern with cryptocurrencies exchange website i.e. security, customer satisfaction and fund safety But i found XCOEXhas touch all these major concerns and deliberately willing to provide a revolutionize cryptocurrency exchange services. Best Wishes!  
Since I often come across countless news about hacker attacks and lack of funds, exchanging XCOEX looks like a great option. Of course, this approach will help show the world of Crypto in a good light. Smiley
Activity: 182
Do you plan to make a deposit in fiat currencies for VISA / MasterCard?
Activity: 25
anyway ,it's good decision.
Cold storage for 60-75% of the funds should be industry standard but it still isn't although some exchanges do currently use this.
If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out
You have any prototype before open this crypto trading?
Activity: 73
Cold storage is used to ensure the safety of customer funds, and will there be (hot) storage?
How is your protection different from other major exchanges of crypto-currencies that are constantly working on new algorithms? The startup project is cool, but so far I have not seen a big difference with the competitors on the description.
Activity: 63
This project is a sure bet, exchange projects are becoming the new cool.

Activity: 146
Pages:
Jump to: