Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 22. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
so there is no 1000 applicants? Let good enough until you are currently logging, perhaps you should be more promoting this project or organize a campaign, you will get more interest there.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You said that even if 1000 people are not registered, the draw will take place, will the prize be the same or less?
I can’t quite wrap my head around the technical implementation of your project...
Activity: 196
So who is your project focused on first? Newbies or experienced traders?
Activity: 168
It's great that the first page looks seriously surprising and well laid out. I hope that soon we will have more updates.
Activity: 62
Being secured is matter most and that is very important, hopefully team would point out that and should give attention for that. The quality of being secured could also encourage to everyone that the project is worth it and can be trusted.
Activity: 79
Being secured is matter most and that is very important, hopefully team would point out that and should give attention for that. The quality of being secured could also encourage to everyone that the project is worth it and can be trusted.

safety in this project is paramount. but im would like to know more details about the stability of the network itself and how big is its bandwidth? typically, such large platforms have transactional issues.
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now

Ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!

Today the marketing component is much more important than the technical one. Unfortunately, but it is. If you correctly present the marketing of the project, it will be a huge success!
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now

Ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
Activity: 182
Activity: 112
I can not understand, you don't have your own coins, and will not be in the future?
It is reliable enough and developers do not have to waste time at creating special blockchain. I think that it is rather wise

Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
I can not understand, you don't have your own coins, and will not be in the future?
It is reliable enough and developers do not have to waste time at creating special blockchain. I think that it is rather wise
how do you keep my account safe?
Activity: 126
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.

Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube

To be able to do that all it takes is a little unnecessary expense, advertising is the most expensive means of information at this time, but you'll also get maximal results through advertising.
To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.

Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube
Honestly, I still have some doubts about this project and they are mainly caused by the fact that there are already some  similar products. I hope that  it can become popular due  to its features..
Activity: 126
the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
 Smiley
Activity: 79
Do you have restrictions on the amount of withdrawal per month, or per day, if so how much?
Pages:
Jump to: