Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 23. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
At any time, users can pick up their assets, and how this will affect the operation of the platform?
Activity: 98
The main thing is that the site is beautiful visually, because a person estimates with his eyes Shocked
Transparency of the project is always a big plus, when all information is easily accessible to all
 Smiley
Activity: 182
your platform is like a stock exchange, what is the difference of your project ?
Activity: 112
Development and demand the project is a very long and complex process. It will take a long time for us to see the finished product.This can even take years, the stage of development is always very long
hello guys, is there any live video that represents XCOEX platform and other information regarding this project?
I think there will be a lot of tests and improvements to make a great product for people to use.the popularity and turnover of the platform depends on it
Activity: 73
There are literally hundreds of exchanges right now, are there any problems for muslims to trade there? What's your connection with UAE - there are loads of rich people, why wouldn't you find someone to sponsor this idea if it's genuine? ICO is not required for that.
Perhaps this is the same project that will work for the benefit of people, not just for the profit of developers as recently happens.

But to sit without finances, too, does not make any sense, where then to take money to equip equipment and pay money to people?
Activity: 63
Perhaps this is the same project that will work for the benefit of people, not just for the profit of developers as recently happens.
As far as I understand, this is a whole decentralized ecosystem in which a patient can receive a consultation from anywhere in the world, is this so?
This project has a very interesting idea. Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Are there already ready projects with such an idea?
This looks promising, hope it all comes together and works out. I wonder however how they will make money in the long run?
Activity: 196
Greetings,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
I think the easiest way to read white paper and then everything will fall into place
Greetings,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
Does the team plan to translate its "White Paper" into other languages of the world? Will there be a subscription campaign?
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this business will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
Do you have a page on github to read about what the latest modifications of the project were made by the authors of the project?
Activity: 126
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?
Pages:
Jump to: