Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 21. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If XCOEX can offer protected funds in their platform, then for me, it’s a game changer.The best you can hopeful is tech
Any news on development? When will the results?
Hope to be partners and to list at your exchange!
Activity: 196
Creativity of the team was demonstrated in mock-ups, the concept instilled trust in people who want to follow new great projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas has the potential for exponential growth in the near future. , Congratulations
Activity: 168
What products were created by your team? Any examples?
Activity: 112
I liked the idea of ​​an XCOEX affiliate program!
I also liked the idea, I wonder how much they pay for each user involved.
I liked the idea of ​​an XCOEX affiliate program!
How are you going to protect my account so that I choose you? And was not afraid to trust you with large sums of money.
Activity: 79
When is the launch of the platform and the mobile application planned?
subscribe to the social network, there will be all the necessary information
Activity: 62
When is the launch of the platform and the mobile application planned?
How does encryption work, what method do you use?
Where can I read the terms of participation in the Promotion, I want to read this information
Activity: 182
A very correct comparison of XCOEX with a Swiss army knife in the world of cryptocurrency, correctly describes the versatility of this platform Smiley
Does the team have experience in crypto projects? And in general, where I can find information about its members?
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project. Grin
Activity: 73
Different platforms offer giveaway, but a prize of this magnitude is very cool, I have not seen anything like it Cheesy
I envy the fact that you handled gathering such a motivated team and build this project. It requires a huge share of effort really, so good luck you guys!
Activity: 63
The project is interesting, if not more. other topics are pretty boring .. I don't even know what these owners expect.))
You said that even if 1000 people are not registered, the draw will take place, will the prize be the same or less?
I think that the developers do not want to lie to us, if they said that the prize is 1 BTC, then it will be
Pages:
Jump to: