Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 2. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.

You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Activity: 35
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.

You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Activity: 42
Activity: 11
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Activity: 12
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
Activity: 32
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Activity: 31
There is an opinion that today's market drawdown and, in general, the entire market drawdown throughout 2018 is related to the fact that very large players entered the crypto market in the form of venture funds and investment funds. They lower prices to most successfully place their assets.
I heard the opinion that major players do not care what the price will be when they enter the market. They will earn on investments with any price.
I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
Activity: 33
You can use decentralized exchanges, they are very safe and anonymous.
If you can choose from quality projects - this is good. If there is a lot of fraud in the market, this is bad.
Activity: 36
There is an opinion that today's market drawdown and, in general, the entire market drawdown throughout 2018 is related to the fact that very large players entered the crypto market in the form of venture funds and investment funds. They lower prices to most successfully place their assets.
This is exactly the manipulation. But I think that big players will soon enter the market too and raise prices up.
Activity: 35
According to statistics for October 2018, every third trader closed the month at a loss. So even professionals suffer losses.
Every third this is very little. Professional traders in the market no more than 10%.
Activity: 42
According to statistics for October 2018, every third trader closed the month at a loss. So even professionals suffer losses.
All these divisions are very conditional. On the one hand, this topic is useful for traders, on the other hand, it can also be crypt into the discussion ... but where can it be transferred a lot.
But you need to place the threads in the right section to get interested users. Also, moderators can move or delete it
Activity: 11
I think that many participants are profitable this trend. Professional traders make money even in a falling market.
Of course, professional traders can earn in both the upward and the declining market. Unfortunately, the real pros are very few and many suffer losses in such situations.
This is a very hard market. Only professionals can make a profit, but many people will suffer losses.
All these divisions are very conditional. On the one hand, this topic is useful for traders, on the other hand, it can also be crypt into the discussion ... but where can it be transferred a lot.
I think that many participants are profitable this trend. Professional traders make money even in a falling market.
Of course, professional traders can earn in both the upward and the declining market. Unfortunately, the real pros are very few and many suffer losses in such situations.
Activity: 31
This applies to any project. If you allow a violation in the balance of finance, the project will fail. Therefore, all professionals should be engaged!
Pages:
Jump to: