Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 5. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It is strange that so far the team has not implemented it. Thereby it is possible to attract new coins to the exchange.
Activity: 32
A good idea to announce a contest is a free listing voting for projects. This will make the exchange more famous.
Activity: 31
I want to believe that not all people are fraudsters, but there are also decent people and projects. You always want to believe in the best.
I want to believe that not all people are fraudsters, but there are also decent people and projects. You always want to believe in the best.
Activity: 33
I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
Anything can be ... a huge number of scammers are in the crypto market. Often come across fraudulent projects that are trying to deceive users and collect money disappear in an unknown direction.
The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
Activity: 36
It’s not at all a fact that coins or projects from the top 20 will survive. This rating only shows capitalization but not technology. Therefore, it is not necessary that the project at the 250th place will be worse than at the 15th place.
Activity: 35
Marketing today is the main engine of the project. Without marketing, even the best idea will not be able to get financing.
Now we see a bear market. and in such conditions it is very difficult to create a successful project, even with good marketing.
The bear market cannot last forever. Soon will come the turn and begin to rise. Everyone's talking about it.
No one knows whether he is weak or strong, he works and that is the main thing, and no one knows how to go on advertising.
Time will put everything in its place, if the project can take a place in the market, it means he was able to distribute marketing
Now there are really a lot of exchangers, but those that are popular very little, there is time to join the ranks
Activity: 33
No one knows whether he is weak or strong, he works and that is the main thing, and no one knows how to go on advertising.
Now we see a bear market. and in such conditions it is very difficult to create a successful project, even with good marketing.
If the project is of high quality, it will be successful in any market.
You are mistaken, I remember a lot of projects that were very high quality, but could not succeed because of the bear market.
Approximately out of 20 projects on the market one survives, it always has been, only the strongest will be on top
And you think this is the strongest project?
Activity: 36
You are mistaken, I remember a lot of projects that were very high quality, but could not succeed because of the bear market.
Approximately out of 20 projects on the market one survives, it always has been, only the strongest will be on top
Activity: 35
How do you know that these projects were very high quality? Maybe it was just a scam?
Activity: 42
I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.
Working exchange is good. since I participated in several projects of crypto exchanges. it had to wait about a year for launch. And here you need to focus on marketing!
If the team is an experienced marketer, then everything should be without problems in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: