Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 7. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
you need to work hard to become popular
You need to work hard on yourself to not write such silly comments. I hope you achieve this goal)
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I envy the fact that you handled gathering such a motivated team and build this project. It requires a huge share of effort really.
Activity: 35
Is it not known about other similar companies? ... It is impossible for a new player to enter and succeed without competition.

The same thing is interesting, because competing companies do not sleep, but I have not heard of such. But the competition for the consumer is always good.
Activity: 42
Is it not known about other similar companies? ... It is impossible for a new player to enter and succeed without competition.
Activity: 32
you need to work hard to become popular
Activity: 31
In which country in the world does the team plan to implement its application first?
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Activity: 33
It will be like a mobile app?
what bonuses are provided for your partners who will help you advance the project. Interesting topic.
I was interested in your project, the site, it was immediately obvious, was done by professional programmers.
I really like the project site. He has a stylish design and published a lot of useful information.
Activity: 42
already registered more than 1000, this is very good news guys)
your product and presentation is very slick, well done, this is totally real world with mass market capability.
Tell me please, how many years have you been working?
Report less detailed presentation, you can give me links to more detailed articles about this project? Thanks for all of you.
Activity: 33
Greetings,  I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It'simportant aspect of each business these days. So?
How will you promote your project?
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a youtube channel to which I can join?
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Pages:
Jump to: