Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 4. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The team must work hard and develop the project in order to gather a large community.

Gathering a community is the goal and dream of all projects, but for this you need to work a lot and constantly have feedback from people interested in your project.
Activity: 42
The team must work hard and develop the project in order to gather a large community.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Sooner or later the market will go up. And we all get big profits. I hope this happens soon.
Why you surely know it?
I don't think that bitcoin will certainly raise up, but I hope it will.
Anyway, your claim has still been lack of strong support factors to make it more convinceable.
Activity: 31
Fall trends are very scary. In general, you can not see the bottom of this fall. Every day, in anticipation of watching and hoping that the market will change the vector.
Oh, to know when that vector will change and you can comfortably hold old age))). for now, all that remains is to wait and hope.
Activity: 32
Fall trends are very scary. In general, you can not see the bottom of this fall. Every day, in anticipation of watching and hoping that the market will change the vector.
Activity: 33
Sooner or later the market will go up. And we all get big profits. I hope this happens soon.
And note that some of this situation is even more profitable. It turns out to earn a lot of money. We are waiting for better times.
Activity: 36
Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
Earnings on inter-arbitrage between the exchanges is very difficult. To do this, you need to have special programs, and spend on this time and effort
I would very much like to believe in it. The technology is promising, but to know the thoughts of those who manage this technology)))
I think the market will go up soon. This is a very promising technology, and it cannot stand still for long.
I want to understand whether it is possible to invest your money in your exchange?
Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
Earnings on inter-arbitrage between the exchanges is very difficult. To do this, you need to have special programs, and spend on this time and effort
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
The market is going through a very difficult period, no one knows when and how long it will go. We hope it will improve soon because this situation is causing great concern to the obsessed with this technology.
I think the market will go up soon. This is a very promising technology, and it cannot stand still for long.
Activity: 31
The crypto market is falling and the crypto industry continues to grow. Today, many projects still have finances from ICOs and they can continue to hire and pay for programmers.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.
Activity: 33
Now that the market is in stagnation, many traders and investors have left it. And you remember the lag of the exchange when all the mass is traded? It was impossible to use exchanges. Therefore, I am always glad to new exchanges.
Activity: 11
I understand Bitcoin - this is the grandfather of all modern cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is the cradle of all ICOs, Ripple is the favorite toy of world bankers ... but what do the rest of them do not understand me?
Of course, it’s not a fact that at the top of the cryptocurrency rating there are the strongest projects. some got there solely because of very good marketing.
Activity: 12
Now all new exchanges are voting for the right to a free listing. This is a very popular marketing ploy.
Pages:
Jump to: