Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 3. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Respectfully I dont think it is the right topic for that , May be you want to take a look at Sevices topics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 , wish you lock in your website .
Activity: 33
If you are able to select a scam from normal projects with a 100% probability, then in a month you can become a millionaire. But alas, this is not real ...
Activity: 35
I think that many participants are profitable this trend. Professional traders make money even in a falling market.
Activity: 42
many projects have funding. But they must be able to competently manage the money, otherwise the project may receive losses.
Activity: 11
Complete agreement. Healthy competition is always good. The user should choose what is better, cheaper and more convenient for him.
But it is very difficult to choose a really high-quality project, among the many scam projects.
Activity: 12
Complete agreement. Healthy competition is always good. The user should choose what is better, cheaper and more convenient for him.
But we see that big players are entering the market. More projects from the traditional business are introducing blockchain.
Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.

Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
Activity: 36
Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Activity: 35
I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
Activity: 42
Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end

Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.

Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.

I think that really projects are in a difficult situation now. There are so many different obstacles for them to develop..
Activity: 11
Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end

Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.

Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.

Of course, the total capitalization of the crypto market is negligible compared to the stock market, but I think that it will grow every year.

When the ETF is adopted, large investors will enter this market, and capitalization will rise sharply.
Activity: 31
Of course, the total capitalization of the crypto market is negligible compared to the stock market, but I think that it will grow every year.
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.

To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.

It depends on person) but personally I am not a professional trader or investor so it is hard to be sure completely in any project. So that’s why I would not advise

Yes, but if you have invested in a project, you can tell your friends about it, and they may also want to invest.
Activity: 33
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.

To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.

It depends on person) but personally I am not a professional trader or investor so it is hard to be sure completely in any project. So that’s why I would not advise

Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: