Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 6. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Working exchange is good. since I participated in several projects of crypto exchanges. it had to wait about a year for launch. And here you need to focus on marketing!
Activity: 36
The stock exchange is working but there is practically no trading. Young stock exchange yet. here you need a very strong marketing to attract and projects and users!
Activity: 35
What does it mean to start? They already have a finished product - a valid crypto exchange XCOEX.
Activity: 42
In the exchanger, the most important thing is that the funds are paid, and of course the security of the wallet.
Activity: 32
I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
Activity: 31
There are many exchanges and in each their own "+" and "-". I hope that XCOEX will take from all only the strengths and break through to the market.
There are many exchanges, as well as projects. But there are not so many good and safe ones and an emphasis should be placed on this.
I am now wondering what about the listing on this exchange? Usually new exchanges hold different contests and competitions for the right to free listing.
Well, here's a very interesting question. How will it be possible to get to your exchange and how will the selection take place?
There are really about 1500 exchanges on the crypto market right now. but most of them are not popular.
I am now wondering what about the listing on this exchange? Usually new exchanges hold different contests and competitions for the right to free listing.
es, for example, the Binance exchange uses this method, and it has become the most successful on the market..
hi admin, do you have a chat in the telegram or discord?
Activity: 35
Would it be about a lower commission for transactions subject to payment by an internal token? This is a good idea. It is practiced by many exchanges!
I could not say nothing about this project, because I need some time to see the work of developers team. It is one of the key factors of project success
Certainly too early to talk about prospects. We need to wait for the full use of the exchange: listing of a larger number of coins and the influx of users. then it will be possible to judge the prospects.
I could not say nothing about this project, because I need some time to see the work of developers team. It is one of the key factors of project success
Your project is prompt and high quality in its development. and this idea seems to me to be a profitable option for investors. this will be a successful participation.
The competition is very big, like in all projects. But if the team has interesting ideas and goals, then everything is possible even in the midst of huge competition.
I fully support. The team works and this is the most important thing, but “haste” does not always lead to the success of the project. Good luck to the project and the team.
Activity: 31
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
It is difficult to judge the project at the initial stage. Now there are many problems with already known cryptocurrencies in the market, and from here many projects do not want to announce any news. There is no proper result.
Pages:
Jump to: