Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 24. (Read 2946 times)

copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
How many people are registered with XCOEX? I'm going to do it too, I want to know how many people have already tested the platform on themselves Smiley
Currently 296 people, I have also registered, but this does not change the number of people, I think the problem is in the workload of the site

The number of registrations shown on the website is renewed once a day, not after each passed registration.
copper member
if suddenly there are not enough people registered, will Giveaway be canceled? or how are you going to get out of this situation?
We don't see any reason the giveaway can be canceled. In case we have less than 1000 registrations, we will still randomly choose a winner among those who registered.
copper member
I would like to know if XCOED exchaneg is decentralised or fully centralised?
Thank you in advance for answering this question.
Best regards

XCOEX is a centralised and regulated crypto exchange under jurisdiction of several countries.
copper member
You are planning to launch mobile app XCOEX in the coming months. When will it be approximately and under what platform?
Yes, there will be an app available for both IOS and Android users.
copper member
How are you going to motivate people to stay on your platform, how are you different from others?which commission does the platform have?

XCOEX platform is being developed by the company with 20 years of experience in financial market, the company does not plan ICO and does not attract customer funds. We cooperate only with blockchain industry leaders - from KYC and KYT providers to the system of cold wallets for customers. XCOEX is extremely simple in usage and safe crypto exchange.
copper member
Are you not afraid that people will simply register for the sake of victory, but do not use XCOEX?

We hope that our users will appreciate XCOEX simplicity and choose to stay with us. Moreover, there will be more contests and advantages for XCOEX users in the future Wink
copper member
I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that? Huh

We are right here!  Wink Ready to answer all the questions!
Activity: 112
Most traders are afraid of poor customer service, it’s very good that you offer professional support 24/7 Smiley
Activity: 112
I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that? Huh
Activity: 182
Since XCOEX is a cryptoexchange, what coins do you work with?
Activity: 98
Thanks to the emergence of such projects here, cryptocurrency can become much more popular among people far from investing. This can provide a huge influx of new users!
Hypothetically so! If the project launches the proposed devices for the sale and exchange of cryptocurrencies, it will facilitate the start of investment for people who are faced with all the nuances for the first time.
such a number of people in three days is a very good result, I am sure that in the end there will be a lot more than a thousand, and I hope that many will remain after Giveaway
if suddenly there are not enough people registered, will Giveaway be canceled? or how are you going to get out of this situation?
I am sure that enough people will be registered, the team is professional, and the project is very interesting, it will surely interest many
Activity: 62
Activity: 79
you say that XCOEX universal, what is meant by the versatility of your platform?
Activity: 73
Currently, there are many new platforms, and when they live, they always offer something promising. But the facts tell a different story, and after launching things are not as expected,
What will you do later so that you can compete with popular platforms?
How safe will you be?
I mean, can you build your infrastructure so that it can prevent security threats?
and what if some security measures are violated and your funds are stolen?
Activity: 63
How many people are registered with XCOEX? I'm going to do it too, I want to know how many people have already tested the platform on themselves Smiley
Currently 296 people, I have also registered, but this does not change the number of people, I think the problem is in the workload of the site
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
Saturn Network exchange has enabled FREE automated token self listing across Ethereum & Ethereum Classic. Any ERC20 or ERC223 token can now list on our platform and provide their community with a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange, where users can trade safely and securely without ever giving up control of their funds! Trading happens in one transaction wallet to wallet, your users just need a dApp browser like MetaMask, Saturn Wallet, Cipher or Trust Wallet.

Saturn Network is the first and only decentralized exchange that is able to operate on two blockchains simultaneously! We currently have over 126 tokens being actively traded. All paid trading fees are reimbursed with SATURN tokens and all our exchange's profits are distributed among our token holders, so you never lose out trading on Saturn!

We would love to see XCOEX token trading on our platform!

Just follow this guide to set yourself up, remember it is free to list & we never delist any project:

https://forum.saturn.network/t/saturn-protocol-token-self-listing-guide/2005

If you need any help at all feel free to reach out via our forum or just hop in our telegram group chat!

Happy trading!
ease of use is a huge plus for the project, when exactly are you planning to launch a mobile application?
Pages:
Jump to: