Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 25. (Read 2946 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
I would like to know if XCOED exchaneg is decentralised or fully centralised?
Thank you in advance for answering this question.
Best regards
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Many people are interested in cryptocurrency now, but the complexity of the system stops them, it's very good that your platform is suitable for beginners. Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
XCOEX is suitable for people connected with the world of cryptocurrency, and for beginners since it is very easy to use, this is a huge plus for the platform Smiley
Cryptocurrencies just do not have enough simplicity and friendly interface. Many people want to invest but be afraid because of possible problems with the installation and maintenance of wallets.
When to use crypto currencies will become as easy as credit cards. then users will increase hundreds of times.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Thanks to the emergence of such projects here, cryptocurrency can become much more popular among people far from investing. This can provide a huge influx of new users!
Hypothetically so! If the project launches the proposed devices for the sale and exchange of cryptocurrencies, it will facilitate the start of investment for people who are faced with all the nuances for the first time.
Another good idea for helping newcomers is that if you need additional information, you can always contact the team of experts from project XCOEX and they are ready to provide technical support, which is not always operational in other projects.
Merit: 1
The idea of ​​the project is quite interesting! I think that, given the popularity of cryptocurrency, this platform will quickly become known among users! The main thing is support and a good team
Now this direction is beginning to develop densely and of course the proposed innovations by the project are very convenient. The main thing is still the right marketing and communication with the project community, and everything will be ok.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
How are you going to motivate people to stay on your platform, how are you different from others?which commission does the platform have?
If the platform works well and without glitches, bugs and failures, what other motivation is needed to continue using it?
Activity: 126
Thanks to the emergence of such projects here, cryptocurrency can become much more popular among people far from investing. This can provide a huge influx of new users!
And the flow to the crypto world of new users and investors will cause a rise in the cost of crypto assets. So it is quite possible that such projects as XCOEX will be able to influence and change the negative trend in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
XCOEX is suitable for people connected with the world of cryptocurrency, and for beginners since it is very easy to use, this is a huge plus for the platform Smiley
Cryptocurrencies just do not have enough simplicity and friendly interface. Many people want to invest but be afraid because of possible problems with the installation and maintenance of wallets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
248 people in 2 days, very good start Cheesy
I think this is a very good indicator. Today is not the best time in this industry, but so many people are interested. I wish further growth project XCOEX.
The project is gaining good momentum. I think that many people may be interested in the ideas of this project. The team is definitely great!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Hypothetically so! If the project launches the proposed devices for the sale and exchange of cryptocurrencies, it will facilitate the start of investment for people who are faced with all the nuances for the first time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I love the marketing methods they use, let alone while approaching Christmas and new year like this, there will be many people who participated and also compete fortunately get a reward.
Activity: 14
@Discovery2017 asked and I quote ''On the official website, you say that your team consists of mathematicians, programmers, brokers ... and has experience in innovative products. What similar projects have you already participated in?'' am also interested to know what your answer or answers will be, and I want to know also why aren't the faces of the founders and their profiles shown on the site, or do they prefer to be faceless? Just asking.
Activity: 196
The idea of ​​the project is quite interesting! I think that, given the popularity of cryptocurrency, this platform will quickly become known among users! The main thing is support and a good team
Activity: 126
On the official website, you say that your team consists of mathematicians, programmers, brokers ... and has experience in innovative products. What similar projects have you already participated in?
Activity: 168
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
You are planning to launch mobile app XCOEX in the coming months. When will it be approximately and under what platform?
Activity: 112
How are you going to motivate people to stay on your platform, how are you different from others?which commission does the platform have?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Exchange terminals will indeed provide the simplicity and security of users of cryptocurrencies, as well as make additional advertising for those who doubted and for some reason did not use.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Are you not afraid that people will simply register for the sake of victory, but do not use XCOEX?
At the initial stage for the project, the main thing is to attract the attention of the community, investors, and for this, developers have chosen interesting methods. Each for its own purpose, but pay attention to XCOEX.
Pages:
Jump to: