Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway! - page 26. (Read 2946 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
248 people in 2 days, very good start Cheesy
I think this is a very good indicator. Today is not the best time in this industry, but so many people are interested. I wish further growth project XCOEX.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
read the white paper, everything is very well done Smiley
Also read the official document and nothing caused suspicion or questions. All really bring to life and the idea is interesting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
248 people in 2 days, very good start Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Are you not afraid that people will simply register for the sake of victory, but do not use XCOEX?
Partly agree. But someone will register for the sake of winning, and someone will use XCOEX. This idea is very original in order to advertise your project.
Activity: 112
Are you not afraid that people will simply register for the sake of victory, but do not use XCOEX?
Activity: 126
read the white paper, everything is very well done Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
1/1000=0,001*~3500=3.5$.
This is not too much money to indicate your phone number. Do you have any more interesting suggestions ?)
Where can I study the project team and evaluate its experience in the development of crypto projects?
copper member
Activity: 69

Dear friends!

Have a Merry Crypto X-mas now that XCOEX Bitcoin Giveaway is Live!

XCOEX is a cutting-edge exchange terminal designed to fulfill every cryptocurrency need you might have - all in one place. A place where versatility, simplicity and safety meet crypto.

The Giveaway will last from December 10, 2018 to January 10, 2019.

At the end of the giveaway, we will randomly choose users who will receive 1 BTC each. The amount of winners will be defined by the total number of passed registrations. Each thousand of registered users = 1 awarded bitcoin.

XCOEX Giveaway results will be announced on January 11 only in our Telegram chat room

Remember: The more people register, the more BTC will be given!

Follow the LINK to join the contest and learn extra details!
Pages:
Jump to: