Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 41. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Whats the plan about future listings? Are there any plans how to create a really good liquidity!
Merit: 0
Any plans to be featured in Stox platform? To make a contest there I mean
Has a sense. Stox's contests are very popular now indeed. Hope team would consider that
Any plans to be featured in Stox platform? To make a contest there I mean
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Is it possible to complete the roadmap earlier the expected?
Hm.. That will depend on the amount of devs in the team. More team members will be involved - more chances for that
Agree but How many members in the team now? I really hope there will be no deleys with development
All of them are displayed on the website. However Im sure there are some employees that work remotely and are not displayed on the website
Merit: 10
Hm.. That will depend on the amount of devs in the team. More team members will be involved - more chances for that
Agree but How many members in the team now? I really hope there will be no deleys with development
Whats better for this particular project : speculation or holding?
Holding for sure. But no one restricts you from speculations
Merit: 22
Whats better for this particular project : speculation or holding?
Merit: 11
Project itself and idea behind is fascinating. But is it really wise to make an ICO on such weak market??
When team prepared this project Market was not so red. So now it is to late to change smth
Project itself and idea behind is fascinating. But is it really wise to make an ICO on such weak market??
When hedge funds are going to enter the project?? Or probably there are some here already?
Such news would never be shared. Nevertheless hedge funds could not neglect such a project. There are hedge funds here and not only one!
When hedge funds are going to enter the project?? Or probably there are some here already?
How much funds is needed for the year of work?
That will depend on how big team will work on the project.
And how long will it be enough? Lets say is soft cap/hard cap is reached?
Hm. Thats hard to predict correctly But in general I expect  team will have enough funding for 3-5 years
And how long will it be enough? Lets say is soft cap/hard cap is reached?
Merit: 11
As far as I know KYC here is obligatory?Is it light kyc procedure or the full one?
Just ordinary kyc. Thats it. It takes Few days usually. Give or take a day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As far as I know KYC here is obligatory?Is it light kyc procedure or the full one?
Merit: 29
I really appreciate everything team has already done. Team really working hard to make this project successful
Exactly mate But when the final realese? Im tired to wait .
Pages:
Jump to: