Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 42. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I really appreciate everything team has already done. Team really working hard to make this project successful
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
the health care project is important now. I think the company is quickly gaining investors. which countries are planning to start health services, and I wonder which countries have already been excluded?
Glad to know we have a very trust worthy team here. I really hope that final product will be pretty good
They have already shown their capability to make proper projects. And i hope they will use their experience while implementing this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Glad to know we have a very trust worthy team here. I really hope that final product will be pretty good
Yes, agree. Product is everything Not the marketing or smth
Merit: 0
So cool project you are doing. But it seems even if you reach hard cap it wont be enough. Hard cap is rather big here
Yes, i see. As well as the whole ecosystem. Thus im curious how big revenue does the team expect? They have to maintain the development somehow once ico funds is over
You know a lot will depend on the market condition and users on the platform. Thats very hard to answer such question
How many users are needed for optimal revenue?
100-200k will be enough for the start. For the start I mean within few years after launch
Oh too much! The whole ETH community is aproximately 100-200k. The single project can not be bigger then whole ETH community
So cool project you are doing. But it seems even if you reach hard cap it wont be enough. Hard cap is rather big here
Yes, i see. As well as the whole ecosystem. Thus im curious how big revenue does the team expect? They have to maintain the development somehow once ico funds is over
You know a lot will depend on the market condition and users on the platform. Thats very hard to answer such question
100-200k will be enough for the start. For the start I mean within few years after launch
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Im curious what previous experience team has. If they already created any blockchain project
I dont know about blockchain projects in particular. But they are worked with different IT startups before
We need really experienced team to deliver this project properly. Hope there will be no deleys with implementation
MVP is ready and if you check it you will ensure team can deliver everything properly and in time.
Merit: 11
Im curious what previous experience team has. If they already created any blockchain project
I dont know about blockchain projects in particular. But they are worked with different IT startups before
We need really experienced team to deliver this project properly. Hope there will be no deleys with implementation
Activity: 159
will you provide a video about the project in Russian? Very interesting project, I'm interested - for the doctors themselves, this company will be as an additional income, or the main job?
I don't mind watching the video it will really help in explaining the concept behind the project better.
Activity: 112
will you provide a video about the project in Russian? Very interesting project, I'm interested - for the doctors themselves, this company will be as an additional income, or the main job?
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
now more and more projects with the concept of health, I think this will only apply in certain countries, where now every problem has a problem with cryptocurrency.
The healthcare industry is huge it is expected that they have a lot of project in that industry because I believe blockchain can provide solutions to some problems the industry face.
absolutely right, now blockchain technology has become a powerful solution to overcome a problem that occurs and make the performance more optimal.
Activity: 159
now more and more projects with the concept of health, I think this will only apply in certain countries, where now every problem has a problem with cryptocurrency.
The healthcare industry is huge it is expected that they have a lot of project in that industry because I believe blockchain can provide solutions to some problems the industry face.
I wish to see the token on high volume exchanges. Hope team works on that..
Sure thing. But any listing requires time! So keep the patience
And money. No listing is possible for free nowdays. Unfortunatelly
Pages:
Jump to: