Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 45. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Citizens of US may take part in this crowdsale?? Or they are restricted as well as in other ICOs
Very good question. I think it is on your own discretion and your own risk. This token is a 100% utility. That’s mean that every person who really wants may take part in this ICO !
Citizens of US may take part in this crowdsale?? Or they are restricted as well as in other ICOs
There are more then 1800 different projects on the cmc. Are there any projects that you can call as competitors? There are some similar ones for sure
Well, Thats true BUT there are no the same project. Probably there are some similar one but they can not be called as competitors
There are more then 1800 different projects on the cmc. Are there any projects that you can call as competitors? There are some similar ones for sure
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I know you wont comment what exchanges you are contacting. But i would like to know about only one - bancor. Any plans to list token there?
Dont get me wrong - but it is awful exchange. Zero volume and liquidity
As for volume most of exchanges are luck of that. But it has spotless design and speed. Personally i like bancor. Not as a currency but as an exchange
I agree with you but still. Ordinary centralized exchanges would suit this project much better.
Merit: 0
I know you wont comment what exchanges you are contacting. But i would like to know about only one - bancor. Any plans to list token there?
As for volume most of exchanges are luck of that. But it has spotless design and speed. Personally i like bancor. Not as a currency but as an exchange
Merit: 22
Merit: 1
To be honest Im not sure you need blockchain. Could this project be implemented without blockchain at all??
It is key element here, so no. There will be no uniqueness or transperansy here if there is no blockchain. I personally believe that blockchain will be implemented within all the modern systems soon
But why ETH in particular? Just curious what else options team has considered
I guess not as it is the most suitable blockchain for this project. No other project can offer the same functional
To be honest Im not sure you need blockchain. Could this project be implemented without blockchain at all??
It is key element here, so no. There will be no uniqueness or transperansy here if there is no blockchain. I personally believe that blockchain will be implemented within all the modern systems soon
But why ETH in particular? Just curious what else options team has considered
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 11
Any partnerships with crypto projects?? Probably there are some hints for the future colaborations
What kinds of cooperations are you looking for? I mean with crypto projects or ordinary ones?
Im seeking for partnerships with crypto projects. From my point of view on such market they mag cause bigger hype. However it also depends on the particular crypto project. But in general such partnerships are better then partnerships with ordinary companies
Any partnerships literally cause a hype. The problem is market...Putting it better any news will be neglected on such weak market

Well, People always track ICOs and news about them. I wish team had any new cooperations before ico is over
Any partnerships with crypto projects?? Probably there are some hints for the future colaborations
What kinds of cooperations are you looking for? I mean with crypto projects or ordinary ones?
Im seeking for partnerships with crypto projects. From my point of view on such market they mag cause bigger hype. However it also depends on the particular crypto project. But in general such partnerships are better then partnerships with ordinary companies
Any partnerships literally cause a hype. The problem is market...Putting it better any news will be neglected on such weak market
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Most of tokens have poor liquidity after listing. Any plans how to prevent it here??
List token on as much as possible exchanges. It is the only way out from my point of view.
What about setting buy walls on exchanges? I guess it may work
Bad idea. This way you may trigger fake pump as sellers will be able to sell any amount of tokens. Moreover team will loose their collected funds for tokens
Oh yeah. Worst idea ever. You are correct. At least just after appearing on exchanges
Most of tokens have poor liquidity after listing. Any plans how to prevent it here??
List token on as much as possible exchanges. It is the only way out from my point of view.
Bad idea. This way you may trigger fake pump as sellers will be able to sell any amount of tokens. Moreover team will loose their collected funds for tokens
Pages:
Jump to: