Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 44. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Any passive incoome here?? Staking or smth like that?
Staking is not available within erc20 tokens. At least as far as I know
Merit: 11
Any passive incoome here?? Staking or smth like that?
Merit: 10
Hope to see team at the consensys event in Singapore. I think it is even more important event for crypto community then Devcon 4
The list of events is still not finalized. Once any event is confirmed. Team will announce it here
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hope to see team at the consensys event in Singapore. I think it is even more important event for crypto community then Devcon 4
How many users will be here in a year?? Active users in particular
Lets face it - the whole crypto community is few millions people, Even less users are users who are looking for dapps. The rest are just speculstors. So 10k users are okay. At least from the beginning
No, still very low. Up to 100k is potential user base here
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Lets face it - the whole crypto community is few millions people, Even less users are users who are looking for dapps. The rest are just speculstors. So 10k users are okay. At least from the beginning
Merit: 29
Merit: 1
Are there any cooperations you are seeking now?
What do you mean seeking? Other projects have to seek for cooperation with this project
Hah, true but still. As it is just ico project Im curious what exactly partnerships would benefit this project. From team's point of view
Thats very early stage for such statements. I would appreciate cooperation with cloud providers. But still, it is up to the team
Once the full ecosystem realesed. Other projects will strive to cooperate with us to get a little hype and attention from us
What do you mean seeking? Other projects have to seek for cooperation with this project
Hah, true but still. As it is just ico project Im curious what exactly partnerships would benefit this project. From team's point of view
Thats very early stage for such statements. I would appreciate cooperation with cloud providers. But still, it is up to the team
When the next github update? Curious how development is ongoing
Apps for what platform will you realese? Ios and android, correct?
How will you make money? As for investors it is clear - hold tokens and you will get profit. Im curious about founders - how will they get a revenue from the project?
Fees per each tx..Transactions within the platform putting it better
How will you make money? As for investors it is clear - hold tokens and you will get profit. Im curious about founders - how will they get a revenue from the project?
Merit: 11
Citizens of US may take part in this crowdsale?? Or they are restricted as well as in other ICOs
Very good question. I think it is on your own discretion and your own risk. This token is a 100% utility. That’s mean that every person who really wants may take part in this ICO !
So no problems with passing Howey test? Thats a test to define if the token is utility or security
Sure. No prob with that. It is utility token for sure. No problems with exchange listings in future as well
If exchanges were mentioned How many exchanges do you contact at the moment? Tell at least few you have already contacted
They can not tell even few.. Unfortunatelly. All the top exchanges. Is it a good answer for you?
Citizens of US may take part in this crowdsale?? Or they are restricted as well as in other ICOs
Very good question. I think it is on your own discretion and your own risk. This token is a 100% utility. That’s mean that every person who really wants may take part in this ICO !
So no problems with passing Howey test? Thats a test to define if the token is utility or security
Sure. No prob with that. It is utility token for sure. No problems with exchange listings in future as well
If exchanges were mentioned How many exchanges do you contact at the moment? Tell at least few you have already contacted
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: