Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 46. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Most of tokens have poor liquidity after listing. Any plans how to prevent it here??
List token on as much as possible exchanges. It is the only way out from my point of view.
Merit: 11
Most of tokens have poor liquidity after listing. Any plans how to prevent it here??
Dont get me wrong but As for me the usecase here is very limited..Who will use this project from your point of view??
The core audience here is huge that’s why the usage is huge as well!!I advise u to take a look at the whitepaper, section usaceses....
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Dont get me wrong but As for me the usecase here is very limited..Who will use this project from your point of view??
I like the way how you doing this crowdsale! Im observing a step by step approach and i appreciate that
Merit: 1
Devcon4 is coming. Then Consensys. Are there any preliminary news about participation in future events?
Team will make an announcment about future events soon
Why not to share news now? Whats the sense og hiding??
They are not hiding. It is not finalized yet. So once there is any news they will announce
Ok. Just hope team will attend only worthy events
Devcon4 is coming. Then Consensys. Are there any preliminary news about participation in future events?
They are not hiding. It is not finalized yet. So once there is any news they will announce
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When MVP will be finally ready? Im tired to wait already
Everything is going in accordance with the roadmap.
Nevertheless you may clarify the date in admins in telegram chat
Merit: 29
When MVP will be finally ready? Im tired to wait already
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Im aware token will appear on the market and drop in price. Market is very bearish you know.
It will make a huge spike up just after the listing. Just take it from me!!
Why do you need advisors here? To be honest I dont really understand what help they may provide?
First of all promition and giving dufferent advises on any issues that occur! Thats literally mean Advisers - people who give advises, haha
Hope team will extend its advisory board! More advisors = project will be implemented quicker

i believe otherwise, a good project does not necessarily need more advisors. few advisors with real capability is more than enough. and it depends on the team how they will execute their plans. they are the main actors in every project. they need to have the strong willpower to realize their platform by actually catering their clients.
Activity: 392
There are many projects that are targeted at the health care industry. In order for MedicoHealth to grow, how does the project work to attract partners, physicians, clinics and patients? How is the fee calculated using the MedicoHealth platform?
Im aware token will appear on the market and drop in price. Market is very bearish you know.
Why do you need advisors here? To be honest I dont really understand what help they may provide?
First of all promition and giving dufferent advises on any issues that occur! Thats literally mean Advisers - people who give advises, haha
Hope team will extend its advisory board! More advisors = project will be implemented quicker
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
How big profit i may expect here in long run? Bonuses are generous enough but how may i ensure price per token wont be lower on exchanges then ico price?
No one would tell you that. Investing in any ICO is always betting if it satisfy your expectations or not
Pages:
Jump to: